Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Gütten Tag Everypony!

Drunk Cheerilee

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Duffing around on google (searching for random pony stuff)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: FINALLY learned of it's existence after watching YT vid 'Disturbing moments in Cartoons', which featured Pinkamena's mind melt in 'Party of One'. Afterward, I looked for it on TV and found it on an obscure channel I had never HERD of called 'Discovery Family'. Luckily I caught a mareathon starting pretty early in season 1, and the rest, well, is history.

HAY EVERYPONY! I am a newly bronified member of ponydom. Super psyched to get in on the goods and contribute my two bits to an already perfect fandom. 

These ponies.... I have to say that I never thought such awesomeness was possible. But in literally ten days, I came from knowing nothing about the coolest show in the universe to moving it to tier 0 on the list of the things I like.

My favorite mare is Rainbow Dash, because she's the full package. Cute, funny, powerful, and elite. That's not to say I don't LOVE all ponies, from Featherweight to her grand royal majesty, Princess Celestia.

On a personal note, I live in Winston-Salem, NC, I have a BS in mathematics, and am currently seeking work. I am aiming to obtain a master's degree in computer science and hopefully one day help to develop a cool pony game.

Thank you all for being bronies. I wish I could have been there from the beginning

GO BLANK FLANKS!!

• Brohoof 5

post-31081-0-60798800-1420600215_thumb.png

Hey there, welcome to the forums!  :wub: I fell in love with this series pretty quickly myself, same with this community ;) I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community! B)

• Brohoof 2

Hello and welcome to MLP forums! you'll have fun because there are lots of activities you can do which are all listed on the homepage so have at it! For example, if you like role playing, check role play world listed under forums to the top left of your screen. If there are any questions you need answered, don't be afraid to ask! :D

So anyway have a great time and welcome to the herd! :)  By the way, i like the way you used herd. :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums!

Hope you can have a good time around, I have't seen a fandom more friendly than this one

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff__special_some

I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 1