Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Suggestions and comments for roleplaying style

Linkuser

So, after seeing a lot of people plan out and do an RP in a community I'm a part of, I wanted to make one myself. Seeing most of them die out or generally become confusing due to lack of planning or system, I decided to create my own system for an online RP.  :o

I'm currently running an RP on the system that I've created. It's a Fallout style pony RP and I have spent a lot of time working out the story, characters, enemies, areas and maps, loot, balancing, etc before I began. I wanted to share the character creation sheet to see if any of you had constructive criticism or comments on anything that I have.  :icwudt:

This RP I'm running is actually the first one I've ever run, and I'm using it as a test run to test out everything I have so far. With the feedback from the players, I've been able to smooth out a few things since I've begun. So far everyone involved has been enjoying it and I've got a lot of creative feedback for ideas if I decide to do this again in the future.  :pinkie:

I have taken a lot of ideas from Fallout, Wasteland and D&D to make a system that I feel flows well in an online environment. Again, any constructive criticism is appreciated.

Without further ado, I present to you Linkuser's RP character creator and rules. Thanks for taking the time to read.  B)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HBuuT_KiOYZRTDTwmMnvK5kfVXfxXcQFrLjmZUE7eTo/edit?usp=sharing

For examples of characters that were created with this, check out this thread: http://www.ponyfortress2.com/index.php?showtopic=15911

NOTE: This isn't a recruitment thread or beginning of an RP. I would just like to receive some feedback from you guys. :)

Edited by Linkuser

@@Linkuser, I moved your topic to the Creative Resources section, as well as adding a more descriptive topic. The roleplay out of character section is to be used for roleplays on this site only.

Ok, thanks. I didn't really know where to put this.

• Brohoof 1