Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Outcasts RP

Emerald Heart

Rave had gone to his house and dropped his off his stuff before going over to Chrissie's. He had a scar on one of his eyes. He had run into the jock that was literally hunting him and it ended in a fight. He walked up to Chrissie's door and rung the bell. "Never hung with other ponies before" he thought, a little bit excited and also happy to be seeing Chrissie.

Edited by JonasDarkmane

Diego opened one of the soda cans and took a drink, then helped himself to some of the snacks on the table. "Sorry guys, I did notice you coming in," he said with his mouth full. "I'm just always so hungry after school. I told Mum I was coming over here before I got here; she's cool with it. She always is."

@,

"I think there's some on a roll by the sink in the kitchen

then, if there's not any you can grab some toilet paper from the bathroom."@@Rainbow Dash,

"Heh, silly. My name's Chrissie. Don't think I know nopony named Emerald. So, what kind of crazyness got you so roughed up?"@,

@@JonasDarkmane

"Midnight! Rave! Wow, I'm so glad you could make it, come in there's food and drinks on the table."

@@Pripyat Pony,

"That's no problem. I'm the same." 

Midnight smiled and greeted Chrissie before walking in. She looked around to see the other ponies that had come. Maybe these were the ponies she could finally trust to call friends. She immediately walked over to the snacks. There wasn't any of the exotic food that was in the Everfree, but it was a good selection. She munched in some daisies until walking over to Diego. "Hey!" she greeted him.

Edited by Houndoom

@,
"Right, sorry...I guess I got knocked around to much. I got into another fight. I would have been here sooner, but I got detention for protecting myself." Lorcan complains as he looks at all the ponies. He spots the stallion from the bathroom incident and trots up to him.
@@JonasDarkmane,
"Hey...sorry for being a jerk. I have trust issues."

"Thank you." Sinu says, stepping through the doorway and walking to the sink. He walks back moments later with paper towel in his nose, a few bloodspots on his very white coat, and a completely unintrested expression. While using his magic to clean up the blood with another paper towel, he says in his usual monotone voice; "I already know that I look like an idiot, so don't say anything." He then looks at Chrissie; "Now, did you say something about tea? Make any jokes that you like." He mentions this last part because, with his slight Engish inflection, he would occasionally be mocked by some ponies, mentioning tea and crumpets in a steriotypical posh British accent.

@

Edited by Sinusoid Mixolydian

@@Rainbow Dash

"Aw, well I'm glad your here. If any of those wounds hurt I can grab some bandages for you."

@,  

"Yes, I have made some tea myself. It's one of my own recipes. It's on the table if you'd like some to try."

Chrissie walked over to the table to grab her own steaming mug of hot tea. She took a sip, and smiled. 

"That would be great; thank you." Sinu says, using his magic to pour himself no more than a sip of tea; he tries it, then pours a whole cup slowly, as if asking for permission. "This is good." He says, showing absolutely no enjoyment whatsoever; "What is it made of?"

@@Rainbow Dash

Rave pours tea for himself and looks at Lorcan. "It is ok. It is not easy to find a pony to trust. I know it too well".

@@Pripyat Pony

He looks over to Diego. "Been up to something lately. Any funny stories you want to tell me" he chuckles.

He likes the tea. Makes him think of the time when he was in Canterlot.

@@JonasDarkmane,
Lorcan nods and extends his hoof to Rave, warming up to him a bit now that he wasnt too fresh from a fight.
"At least im meeting kindred spirits now. Names Lorcan." He smiles slightly but winces as a shooting pain travels through his shoulder. 
"Oh, I didn't even see the tea! I must be having an off day."

@@Rainbow Dash

"I am Rave Darkmane" Rave offered, smiling. "I come from the Darkmane family of the Crystal Empire, now Manehattan". He took a sip from his teacup. "This tea is really good by the way. Amazing. You should have some". He levitates a cup in front of Lorcan and is ready to pour some for him. 

Sinu pushes his instrument case upright into a corner so that nopony would trip over it, like he had done too many times, then sits down and waits for pretty much nothing. He knew mostly what to expect when he came here; sitting somewhere silently while the other ponies would start talking to eachother, and leaving early. "Coming here doesn't make sense anymore." He thinks to himself.

@,

"I'm glad you all like it. It has some chopped rose petals and green tea leaves in  there." Chrissie grabbed a cracker and stuffed it into her mouth. Her expression changed to sympathy as she walked towards Sinu. Chrissie leaned against the wall next to him and looked over at him. ''Are you not enjoying being here or something?" 

Edited by Emerald <3

@@JonasDarkmane, Diego laughed and told Rave about the various pranks he'd played so far, like the strawberry syrup dumped on the popular fillies. "Some of the fillies are worse than the jocks, I can tell you that," he added.

@, "Hi there, Midnight," he greeted her. "How are you then?"

Sinu doesn't even look at Chrissie as he contemplates whether to actually answer the question. "Well — sure, I guess." He says slowly and unconfidently. He didn't know why that pony was actually paying attention to his apparent emotions, and wanted to be left alone, as usual. "Frankly, does it matter? You already have these 'friends'." As he says this, he makes air quotes with his magic.

(@)

@@JonasDarkmane,
Lorcan cracks a bigger smile now as he nods his head to Rave.
"Thats a cool name, and I will take a spot of tea, thanks!" Lorcan responds, feeling more at ease now that he sees these ponies arent gonna try and start a fight with him. 
"So Manehatten, huh? How do you like it there?"

@

Chrissie   just shrugs and stares in the direction of her friends enjoying themselves. She takes a sip of her tea before answering. "All I know is that there is no such thing as to many friends. You have been given the chance to gain a friend, maybe many. Weather you take that chance is up to you." 

Chrissie backed away and sipped her tea again. She felt her advice had been appropriate. All she had to do now was hope he took a chance and became friends with her.

@@Rainbow Dash@@JonasDarkmane

"Hey guys, don't mind me just getting another cracker." She eased by them to the table and stuffed another daisy-and-cracker into her mouth. "So, what are y'all talking about?"

Sinu knew the truth in Chrissie's advice; he had intention in gaining friends, but the fact that at the current point, he knew next to nothing about the ones that he was in the room with, was detering that. "I know exactly what you mean, and I plan to take your advice, but — I... have a better personality when I get to know ponies over time. You haven't seen my more interesting side yet."

"So tell me what you think about batponies." Midnight said to Diego. She was very curios about what he had to say. It wasn't every day that's she ran into a pony who actually showed some respect for her species. Maybe he would think she wasn't weird. Even then, she still felt weird with her abnormal lion like tail.

Overhearing Midnight's conversation, Sinu notices her talking about batponies, again. He wonders why she would bring up this topic multiple times, and begins to raise unfounded suspicions, which he quickly discards. However, the thought also reminds him about the red liquid that splashed onto him, and why Rave was so specific in his defense about it. Deciding to ask both of these questions later, Sinu just sits back to think again.

@@Rainbow Dash

Rave pours tea into Lorcan's cup. "I don't live there, I was..... kicked out. I now live in Ponyville. Manehattan is just the base of operation for the Darkmane family since we have been banished from the Crystal Empire" he said sadly. @ He noticed Midnight's talk of batponies. "Quite interesting creatures if you ask me. Not too different from ponies actually, just when they stay awake. They usually are awake during the night and sleep during the day. That comes with being complete Lunar loyalists". He turned his head back towards Lorcan smiling. 

Edited by JonasDarkmane

@@JonasDarkmane,
"Oh...im sorry..."Lorcan says.
He sips the tea Rave poured and sighed.
"Thanks for pouring my tea."
He notices Chrissie trot over and smiles.
@,
"Oh hey, we are just getting to know each other better. You have food here too? I mean....um....foods pretty good, am I right?" Lorcan facehooves and hides his face behind the cup of tea. 

@, "Well, only batponies I know are Night Star, Mum's friend, and her sister, Night Sky," Diego replied. "They're both pretty cool. I'll tell you a secret; I've been working out a chaos spell which will give me bat wings for a day, just like theirs. Mum's helped me with it, cuz she thinks it's a laugh. Everypony at school will freak!"

@@Rainbow Dash

Rave levitated a cracker to his mouth and ate it. "Delicious. So Lorcan? What is your favorite subject? Mine is history and geography". He took another sip from the tea and finished eating the daisy-and-cracker. His horn started to glow a little bit dark and he immediately forced it down. "Little Rave can't control his dark magic?" the voice within Rave's head said. "Leave me alone. Begone" he thought. 

@@JonasDarkmane,
Lorcan sipped his tea and tried to recover from his awkwardness.
"I enjoy literature and english. I also love theatre class cause I can express myself like I do in my writing." Lorcan smiles and relaxes a bit more.
He began to feel welcome in the room, but there was still an elephant or two in the room.