Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Outcasts RP

Emerald Heart

Sinu looks over at Chrissie; "I — uh — you're implying that you were asking me a question by talking to another pony. That — doesn't make sense... And — yes, I have a name." He pauses awkwardly seemingly waiting; "It's — Sinu." He says quietly, as if embarrassed by his name.

Rave looked around him. So many ponies, so many outcasts, had gathered together. He was happy that they were all here. Together they could defend each other, help each other.... be friends. 

@@Rainbow Dash  

"That is cool. You will probably become a very good poet" he tried to see what the poem was about but couldn't see it. 

@

Rave caught what Midnight was talking about. "Well, most ponies are afraid of what they don't know. If ponies were only willing to try and understand other creatures, try to communicate with them, this world would a much better place" he sighed. "My family has always been tolerant of other creatures, but that is because they are always looking for more allies for their..... mission". 

He then  looked at Chrissie

@

"Hey" he said, blushing a little bit. 

Edited by JonasDarkmane

@@JonasDarkmane,@,
Lorcan shakes his head at the pony and scribbles out what he wrote.
"No." He says.
He then hears the mare from before speak to him, thanking him for what he did.
"But who is there to save me?" He mumbles as he takes another bite of his apple.
For so it was written, the outcast of life could not help but to be smitten by the curse of not having a wife...the hell am I writing? Lorcan grumbles.

@, "Hiya," Diego said to Chrissie. "Sorry I ran away the other day, wasn't anything to do with you, I promise. First I had to get some jocks back, for being mean; then these fillies who I pranked the other day were trying to get back at me so I had to give them the runaround to get rid of them."

Sinu, being forgotten about once again (not that he had a problem with it), goes back to his writing silently. After making several changes over a few minutes, he writes another sample sentence to compare.

"Þis is a teŝ sentenc ̷ fo͒ þe updated ve͒si̊n of bet`e͒ Eŋliʃ. Þis neͫ updat ̷ consiŝs of an expanded S-Syŝem and dipþoŋ syŝem, as wel` as a neͫ symbol for silent e. So fa͒, I am se`iŋ muħ improv ̷ment."

Midnight smiled at Rave's positive remark. At least she knew of two ponies who didn't hate batponies. "Hey" she greeted Chrissie. There were a lot of ponies at her table now. She felt slightly insecure and stayed quiet, but tried her best to talk. "So you and Rave." She said hesitantly hoping to start a conversation.

Edited by Houndoom

@@Rainbow Dash,

"Stupid. Your so clueless." Chrissie rolled her eyes. "Couldn't you tell I was trying to be friends with you the whole time? Now you might have just ruined that, by constantly pushing others away.  Your not the only one you know. The only outcast. So stop acting like you are!" 

@@Pripyat Pony,

Chrissie turned to Diego, and stabbed at her salad. "Yeah, It's okay. I'm sorry I got mad at you guys, I didn't know what happened and I jumped to conclusions. I thought you guys ditched me 'cause you believed all he rumors and junk."

@,

"That's a cool name,very original. My name's Chrissie..er, .what are you writing there?"

@@JonasDarkmane,

"Oh, um..hey...Rave."

@

Chrissie's face turned red. She diddn't even reply.

@

Rave blushes a little bit as well. He quickly discarded his poisonous soup and threw it into the remains bucket with his magci. "Soooo. Are you doing anything after school today? I was just wondering... well you know.... if you wanted to do something later" he asked very shyly.

Sinu responds to Chrissie in his explanation voice again. Talking at this speed about complex concepts, he had never met another pony that fully follow what he says. "This here is the design for my project of modifying a writing system to condense the English language. Utilizing symbols from the International Phonetic Alphabet and standard Unicode diacritical marks, I can combine common digraphs and dipthongs into only one character, allowing hoofwriting to be faster and take up less space. This system, which I simply call 'Better English' has, at the moment, 41 different letters and diacritics to be combined, several of which I have revived from Old English."

@,
Lorcan closes his book and sighs.
"Look.." He says, thinking of what to say. 
Should I tell her my true feelings? Should I tell her I don't feel I deserve friends? No...im not gonna be a drama queen...how would my father handle this....
"I can tell im not wanted here. I'll just leave before things escalate." Lorcan says, swallowing his feelings and trotting away from the table.

@, "Nah, I wouldn't do that to anypony," Diego replied. He took a sip of milk, grimaced, then used his magic to change it into chocolate milk. "Much better," he said, adding, "I have enough rumours about me to want to listen to ones about others, especially friends."

Midnight watched as Lorcan left. He clearly didn't want to be around anypony. "Well, we tried." Midnight thought to herself. "Maybe I'll get him open up some other time." She could also tell the Chrissie didn't really want to talk about Rave so she just left the subject alone and listened to their conversation while munching away at her sandwich. She was kind of surprised no pony had asked her about her hood yet. She was glad about that. Midnight didn't want to have to explain anything even though she could lie her way out of any situation.

Edited by Houndoom

@@JonasDarkmane,

"Um...I guess I'm avaliable..." She laughed nervously.

@,  

"That sounds cool, very creative!" Chrissie leaned over his shoulder to get a good look at his work. "Yep, very cool!"

@@Rainbow Dash,

Chrissie stood up, enraged. "What do you mean your not wanted here? That's just a bunch of hooey!"Chrissy yelled across the cafeteria. Her country accent was thick, as it usually was when she was angry."Look, you obviously have some sorta personal thing goin' on, cuz you keep pushin' us away. But I wanna be your friend, regardless!" Chrissie sat back down, and looked at him. "Your choice. And the last one you will have." She swung her hooves around and faced her friends

.@@Pripyat Pony,

"I'm glad I know that now." She took another slurp of her soup,finishing it off.

@,

"So Midnight, you've been real quiet how are'ya?"

@,
Lorcan stood in his place, shocked. He had made the dumbest mistake he could ever make: angering a mare. Lorcan was always told by stallions in his life that Tartarus hath no fury like a mare scorned. Lorcan turns around to face the mare and trots over to her.
"Im pushing you away before you can hurt me like all these other...morons. If I had a bit for every time somepony said they wanted to be my friend i'd be Filthy Rich. Dont think your cute face will get me to be accepting."

@@Rainbow Dash,

Chrissie growled, and runs over to where she is so directly in front of him they can feel each others breath. "You....you! Do you seriously think I'm trying to win you over with my looks ? No, NO! And another thing why in the hay would I hurt you, I never hurt anypony! You just need to suck it up and accept that there are real, actual nice ponies at this school who just happen to want to be your friend." Chrissie crossed her hooves.

@
Lorcan shrinks back a bit but stands his ground.
"FINE! I ACCEPT YOUR FRIENDSHIP AND WOULD BE HONOURED IF YOU WOULD BE MY FRIEND AS WELL!! I ALSO THINK YOU AND YOUR OTHER MARE FRIEND ARE CUTE!!!" Lorcan huffs.

A stallion stands up and yells out, "SHUT UP YOU SPAGHETTI BETAS!!"

@

Lorcan shrinks back a bit but stands his ground.

"FINE! I ACCEPT YOUR FRIENDSHIP AND WOULD BE HONOURED IF YOU WOULD BE MY FRIEND AS WELL!! I ALSO THINK YOU AND YOUR OTHER MARE FRIEND ARE CUTE!!!" Lorcan huffs.

A stallion stands up and yells out, "SHUT UP YOU SPAGHETTI BETAS!!"

(That was an odd way to create friendship.)

Chrissie blushed at his comment, but didn't say anything.

"Y'ALL SHUT UP!" She yells at the stallion. Then she turns to Lorcan, and sighed. "Well now, my name's Chrissie. I appreciate your comment. So what's your name?" She walked him back to the table and the two sat down.

@,
"MY NAME....sorry...My name is Lorcan. Its good to have someone on my side in this cesspool of philistines." He replies, sitting back at the table.
"Sorry I was difficult. Im not used to being treated nicely." Lorcan says as he looks over Chrissie. For some reason she had an aura that promoted calmness surrounding her, which made Lorcan...well...calm. 

Sinu answers Chrissie without moving, awkwardly and barely audible. "... Well — uh — thanks, I — I guess." He couldn't really believe that whatever he said there would have made any difference, because it was just one of his nerdy things. About to start writing again, he looks up as Lorcan and Chrissie begin to argue in an unusual way. He simply stares at them while periodically face-hoofing. When Lorcan suddenly starts yelling, Sinu sets his head on the table again, embarrassed. He lifts it up as the confrontation ends, and moves a few seats away from the group.

@,

"And where do you think your going? You sat here, you stay here. Don't you like hangin' out with friends?" Chrissie smirked. @@Rainbow Dash,

"It's all cool. I just don't like seeing ponies hangin' by themselves." 

Chrissie chugged a bottle of soda she had brought with her. She looked around the table, they were making a diffrence. All the outcasts coming together as one.

Diego shrugged. He thought Lorcan's attitude was extremely weird, but decided not to comment on it. "Anypony want their food turned into something different?" he asked the table at large, somewhat randomly. "I can always turn it into something else with my magic, if you do."

@@Pripyat Pony,@@Rainbow Dash,@,@@JonasDarkmane@

"No thanks, Diego. I like my Soup and Salad just fine." She smiled, and  then asked evreyone a rather out of the blue question.

"Hey, do you guys want to hang out after school? We've never really hung out other than here, we could hang out..a-at my house." She was nervous about having to explain her situation to the others, but if Rave accepted it it was likely the others would to.

Edited by Emerald <3

Sinu looks over at Chrissie again; "I — I guess so but — I mean — I wouldn't really consider — us to be friends, at any rate..." He says timidly. Then, as she seems to strangely change the topic, asking an unexpected question, he says "Are you — talking to — me? — Or is this just a group thing..." He trails off into mumbling.

@,

"I'm talking to all of you guys!  I've never really had friends over, or anypony over for that matter so I just thought it would be fun to change that." Chrissie smiled, but there was obviously some nervousness in her expression. She diddn't know how any of them wer going to handle it.

"Well, this — seems like a good idea, I guess — but I — I hardly even know you..." Sinu replies, confusedly. He hadn't been to the house of another pony his age for more than two weeks, and those that actually invited him over were all stallions, so the concept was completely unusual to him. So, he decides to tell Chrissie how he feels about the question. "Honestly, I'm quite surprised that you even managed to talk to me for this long, let alone at all. I'm such an awkward pony to talk to, so why even bother?" His tone softens significantly; "Actually, I — I've been told that straight up — several times..."