Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Well, hello?

Elchar

Well, hello there. So, I am 21 years old and I am from the Czech republic, Europe. I am actually pretty active at Czech brony fandom for a while, but just now I have decided to register myself at a big international brony forum. 

Well, as I've stated above, my favorite pony is Pinkie Pie. I just really like her optimistic nature and all of her random moments and 4th wall breaking moments. My favorite episode is Pinkie Pride... 

That's about it, I quess. Hello :)

Also, my English's not pefect. Sorry about that.

Edited by Elchar
  • Brohoof 7

Hello my friend =)=)=)=) and welcome to this happy pony forum community of MLP Forums =)=)=) I hope that you can have awesome time here with all the pony friends and enjoyt the fun here meeting many new friends =)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)!

• Brohoof 7

Hello and welcome to MLP forums! :D  Its nice to have you here and on the forums, you can speak to other bronies that share the same similarities. Also if you like Pinkie Pie, she has a fan club on the homepage down by sugarcube corner so make sure you pay a visit!  :lol:  If you have any questions, you can ask any of the members.

SO, have a great time and welcome to the online herd! :yay:

• Brohoof 7

post-31081-0-95536700-1420351681_thumb.png

Hey there Elchar, welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony- myself included, if that's okay :blush:- would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish ;) I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to send a PM my way if you wish! :squee:

• Brohoof 6

Hello friend, here you'll find an spetacular forum, where everyone are friends, we share content, talk and most important, we have lots of fun here, so come with us, it'll be fun i promise                    :D

Everyone on the forum is very kind with each other, if you have any question or problem, just ask any other member or staffer so we can help you                    :squee:

And remember, together "We've got hearts as strong as horses"

• Brohoof 6

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 3