Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Code Lyoko 2.0 v.3 (reboot, non pony, SoL, scifi, romance, action)

Drago Ryder

(Um, you may want to ready my last post dark lord. The hornets are gone and the other monsters are destroyed.)

Tempest groaned as he stood and looked around. "This is interesting." He thought as he walked to the center of the platform, the floor lighting up. He then floated up to a higher level and a screen appeared in front of him. When he put his hand to it, the screen accepted his DNA and temporarily took away Xana's control.

As the last of his power died away, Xana was already thinking of a new plan to take over the world.

Edited by Majestic Nightfury

@@Dji, @, @@child of the night

Yukie's eyes widened when Skye held her hand, and she tried desperately to pull away and go and hide. When she realised that the other girl wasn't going to let go, she sighed, swallowing nervously as the walked forward. Her attention was briefly caught by the large computer that was even bigger close up, but, when she saw the two other students, she automatically snapped her mouth shut and hid behind Skye, placing the other girl between her and the people. She peeked out from behind her shoulder, watching somewhat fearfully.

@@MiniKirby123, @, @@child of the night

Skye felt Yukie hide behind her and felt guilty about holding her hand so she let go of it. "Sorry, Yukie. I didn't mean to hold your hand." Skye whispered to her and turned around to face the students again. "Hey, quick question you two." Skye asked, slowly walking a couple of steps towards while trying to keep an eye on Yukie at the same time. "Do you two want ... oh wait. I've already read Clayton's fortune." Skye said, noticing that one of the kids was the boy from earlier at the party.

@@Dji,@@MiniKirby123, @

Amber heard some girls voices but she didn't see anyone so she peeked around the computer. At the sight of the two people that entered she fell out of her chair and ran behind it," h-hello skye." Amber thought for a moment then walked out from behind the chair to address the two, "My name is Amber, as to your question all we can figure out so far is that we believe it is a game, however we 2 boys were taken into it and so far we don't know how to get them out. Now excuse me while I get back to searching as I need to find an exit plan and get them to re-materialize." She sits back down and begins to work on the computer again. "hey clayton can you talk them through what we have found so far, we might as well tell them."

Edited by child of the night

@@Dji, @, @@child of the night

Yukie smiled gratefully when Skye let go of her hand, and she brought it to her chest as she rubbed it gently. She had nothing against hand holding, she just wasn't very comfortable with physical contact, period. "It's... Okay." she whispered, just loud enough for Skye to hear. Clayton? She nodded to herself as she memorised the boy's face, keen to try to learn the names of some other people. When the other girl fell out of her chair, Yukie smiled a little bit, and realised that she was almost, if not more so shy than she was. "Hello... I'm Yukie." she said, waving a bit. "A game? 2 boys? Rematerialise?" she asked, confused beyond belief. Too much was going on, and it had all just gone right over her head.

Edited by MiniKirby123

@@child of the night, @, @@MiniKirby123

Skye let out a huff as she tried to not laugh at the girl's actions. "Don't ... hmph ... too late. You already confused us." Skye said as she tried to hold in her laughter. What Amber explained seemed strange and confusing. "Two boys went in and now you're trying to get them out?" Skye asked as she slowly walked around the hologram, inspecting it. "This seems way too high-tech for an abandoned factory."

Clayton nodded slightly and glanced at Skye and Yukie. "Basically, whatever world Tempest and Axiom are trapped in is named Lyoko. As far as we can tell, it's some sort of game that allows a person to go into it, fully. The teen then had an idea and glanced at Amber. "Tell then to kill each other. If there's a health system, then they should be devirtualized when the bar hits zero."

"Guys I am going to try something, I found a file named devirtualize. Hopefully it will assist you in getting back to our world." She selected the file and activated it before walking past the others and to the ladder. She took off her heels and climbed down into the room with the virtualization chambers to see if the program worked.

@@MiniKirby123, @

Skye simply nodded and put her hood over her head. "This is way too confusing for me at the moment. I think I need a bit of time to sort it out." Skye said and walked back to Yukie, sitting down on the floor next to her. When she sat, she idly played with her dice while looking at the hologram. "I can't tell if there are four sectors or five. It looks like the middle ball may be another sector to go to."

The scanner Ryu had entered opened to reveal the teen curled into a ball. He then groaned as he stood and looked around. "Well, that was interesting." He said. The teen didn't know why, but he felt weird when he came out of Lyoko but he pushed the thought to the back of his mind. Tempest then noticed Amber and smiled. "Looks like it worked mi'lady." He said.

following Ryu, Axiom was materialized in the scanner and walked out, a little woozy. "Well...that happened." He then climbed the ladder toward the monitor room. "So can anyone tell me what the actual hell just happened in there? It feels like my mind just got raped in there." He said to basically everyone present.

Amber walked over too Ryu and leaned against the machine,"you scared me half to death back there, its all thanks to someone who made that computer that I could find the program so easily." She walked back to the ladder and climbed back up while calling down to Ryu, "come back up and I think we will all talk about what to do with what we have found."

@@MiniKirby123

Skye looked up at Yukie from her position on the floor out of concern. "Hey, you okay? You haven't really said much. But then again, you don't really like talking to a lot of people, do you?" Skye said. She turned back to the person at the computer amd was surprised to see a few more people than before. "You know where they came from?" Skye whispered, standing up next to Yukie as she did.

Tempest nodded slightly and followed Amber up the ladder. When he reached the main computer room, he noticed Yukie and Skye. "Well, I don't believe I've seen you two around." He said. "You can call me Ryu." The teen then glanced at Clayton. "I assume you told them everything?"

Yukie had stayed silent for most of the time, just trying to process everything that was going on and judge whether or not the people who were standing around her were good people or not. They seemed fairly fine, but, understandably, it was a lot to take in - people in a computer? Battle? Monsters? She figured she'd sit tight and wait for the others to start discussing things before she jumped in. "Me? I'm... Fine. And yea... You could say that." she said, her voice barely above a whisper. In answer to Skye's next question, she simply shrugged, before turning around as some more people ascended the ladder. "Ryu..." she mumbled, testing the name out on her tongue. "Hi."

@@MiniKirby123, @

Skye nodded her head, grateful. "That's good to hear." She said. She looked back over to the others in time to see a boy climb up out of the floor. There must have been a ladder there. She waved at Ryu when he introduced himself. She walked closer to him so that he could hear her better. "Hey Ryu! I'm Skye. Do you know what's been happening with this computer? Clayton explained it a bit but it's still confusing." Skye said.

Clayton glanced at Ryu and flashed a devilish smirk. "I guess that answers your question, then huh." He said."So, what happened while you were in Lyoko?" The teen figured that something might've attacked the two teens based on what he saw on the monitor earlier.

Ryu shrugged slightly. "From wgat I can tell, it seems to be a virtual world, but different in a way. While I was in their, I could see bits and pieces of information from the real world but nothing that anyone could really use." He said. "There were also a few monsters trying to kill us, but that isn't out of the ordinary."