Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Code Lyoko 2.0 v.3 (reboot, non pony, SoL, scifi, romance, action)

Drago Ryder

Amber turned to Ryu and gave him an exasperated look before responding, "I expect that you are going to check no matter what my response is and as I can't let you go alone." Amber sighed and looked around before moving in close to Ryu, "If you try anything funny I will make you regret it mister." With that she gave him a hug and waited to see where he was going to go.

"Ah. Found it." Skye mumbled and walked out the main factory door. She breathed in some of the night air and walked around the front of the factory for a bit. As she was walking, she saw a teenage girl talking to a cat. Thinking it was a tiny bit odd, Skye walked up to the girl.

@@MiniKirby123

"Hi. That's a nice cat." Skye said softly; standing behind her. She noticed the fur on the cat and figured that it wasn't a very lucky cat.

@@Dji

Yukie almost jumped a foot in the air when the other girl approached her, completely unaware that she was behind her at all until she spoke. Face flushing in embarrassment as well as shock, she quickly stood up, fiddling with the wire of her headphones as she awkwardly brushed invisible dirt off her jeans. "Uh... Hi." she mumbled barely audibly, watching as the white cat she was petting hissed at the stranger before dashing off and hiding in some nearby bushes, the only thing visible being the glint of her eyes. "Oh."

Edited by MiniKirby123

@@MiniKirby123

"Oops. Sorry. The cat did look nice though." Skye said as she watched the cat run into the bush. She fiddled with the dice in her pocket but didn't take them out just yet. "What's your name? I'm Skye." Skye asked pleasantly but didn't want to scare the poor girl even further.

@@Dji,

"She's... She's good. Just not with... Strangers." she managed to make out, seemingly looking everywhere but at the other girl. Just like me. As soon as the other girl stated her own name, Yukie nodded to herself, before whispering the name under her breath. "Skye..." she mumbled, testing the word on her tongue as if it was a new food. "I'm... Yukie."

@@MiniKirby123

Skye leaned in a bit as the girl spoke so softly. "Yukie? Sounds Japanese. That's fine though." Skye said, leaning back to her original position and shrugging. "What are you doing out here and not at the party? Crowds aren't your thing?" Skye asked, bringing her hand out of her pocket and casually thew the pair of dice she had up and down in the air. Without looking at them, she caught the dice and threw them back up again. 

Edited by Dji

@@Dji

Yukie tensed a little almost instinctively as Skye brought up the Japanese origins of her name, but when she brushed it off, relaxed again. "You... Have a nice name." she said, somewhat louder but not by much. The main hurdle of possible racism having been crossed, she felt herself relax a little. "Crowds?" she asked, laughing a little and shaking her head, the sound like a soft wind-chime. "You could... Say that." The cyan haired girl watched the other throw the dice up and down, intrigued by the simple movement. "The game of luck... And fate." she said, pointing with one long finger at the dice.

Edited by MiniKirby123

@@MiniKirby123

Skye wincd inwardly as she noticed Yukie cringe at the mention of her name being Japanese. It was just a fact but it appeared that racism was something bad for Yukie. Understandable. "Thanks for the compliment. You got a nice name as well." Skye blushed a tiny bit at the compliment. She raised her eyebrows in surprise at her mention of what the dice are used in. "Luck and fate. They could be the same thing but I usually choose fate rather than gamble with these." Skye said and stopped her dice throwing. "You want me to see if I can tell your fortune? It's just something I do for fun, it may not necessarily be true but that depends on the person." Skye asked, showing Yukie the dice.

Edited by Dji

@@Dji,

"Fate..." Yukie mimicked, pondering the ideal for a bit. She smiled. "It's a nice... Ideal, isn't it?" she asked, titling her head just a little bit as her bangs fell into her eyes. "Fortune? Sure!" she said happily, her exclamations still somehow quiet. Her face betrayed her emotions though - as soon as Skye mentioned telling fortunes, her eyes lit up and a happy grin spread across her face. "With the dice?" she asked, surprised that her previous premonition had come true. Excited, she eagerly looked from the dice to Skye and back again, waiting patiently to see what her fortune would be. 

@@MiniKirby123

Skye's face looked incredulous. "How can your shouts still be quiet?" Skye asked in a surprised voice. She shook her head at the question and smiled. "Okay. I'll tell you your fortune but remember that I only do this for fun. That doesn't mean that it may be true or not. It all depends on the fortune." Skye said, smiling and kneeling down on the ground. She patted her pockets to see if she had a piece of chalk and luckily, she remembered to bring it with her this time.

Taking out the chalk, Skye drew a circle about twenty centimetres in diameter. Satisfied with that, Skye rolled the dice in her palm and cast them onto the ground. One of the dice fell out of the circle so she decided not to count that one. The die inside the circle though was more interesting to her. "Let's see. The number is a Five. This means one of four things. It could mean that a stranger or surprise could bring you happiness, all your plans will come to fruition, you will unexpected information or assistance or, it could also mean a new friendship. I think you can pick which one suits you best, Yukie." Skye said as she sat back on her legs, looking up at Yukie.

@@Dji,

Yukie shrugged, a somewhat sheepish smile on her face. "I've never... Tried to be loud. There's no need." she said, rubbing the back of her neck with a hand a little. "Okay!" she said, a grin on her face even though she wasn't sure if the fortune was going to be accurate or not. "I'd still like to know."

When she knelt down, she tilted her head a little and watched with interest as she pulled out a bit of chalk, her brow furrowing as she tried to figure out what she was doing. When she started drawing a circle, however, it all made sense, and she bobbed down into a squat to see Skye in action. The two die clattered onto the ground, and, when they stopped, Yukie studied the number carefully, waiting for Skye to lay down her verdict. "Oh! Cool!" she said, standing up happily. "Plans? Hm... What plans?" she mumbled, mainly to herself this time. "That's really cool. You can just... Tell a fortune based off a number. Even if it's wrong." she added as an afterthought, giggling slightly.

@@MiniKirby123

"Ah well. You win some, you lose some." Skye said, shrugging. It wasn't really a big deal. Fortune-telling was just a hobby. She wiped away the chalk circle with her sleeve and stood up, picking up the dice as she did. "Thanks. The predictions may be wrong some of the time but at least I have fun doing it. You want to head inside? We could explore a bit if you want." Skye said, jabbing a finger at the factory where she could feel music thump through the ground.

Clayton jumped at the sound of Axiom's voice and turned to the teen. "Yeah. I was more or less just looking around." He said. "By the way, who are you? My name is Clayton." Clayton then read the text that popped up on the computer monitor and clicked on the Y, curious as to what would happen.

When Clayton confirmed the activation of Lyoko, dozens of files containing character,weapon, and environmental data emptied their contents onto the screen and quickly disappeared. A large map with a spherical core and four different branches, regions, appeared in the center of the room.

Ryu nodded and smiled slightly. "Don't worry mi'lady, I'll be fine." He whispered, before giving her a quick peck on the cheek. The teen then headed down to the ground floor and noticed a elevator. "I might as well see where this goes." He thought as he pressed the button to call it up.

Xana, while not still fully activated, could still watch and observe the outside world, and he was very pleased with what he saw. How could foolish teen activate Lyoko without having a hint as to what it was. If this was some new batch of warriors, then they were already doing a poor job. His power was beginning to grow, but it was still limited without his full self.

@

"Axiom." Axiom said, introducing himself. He wasn't really sure what this guy was doing but as soon as things started to turn on, he had this...urge. He didn't know where it came from but he did know that he had to stay here...for some reason. Axiom just decided not to think about it. "So what's all this then?" He asked, curious about the rather large hologram now in the center of the room.

Amber was holding onto Ryu's arm to keep from falling over when he started to walk off so she quickly followed. Quietly pulling uup behind him she watched as he pressed the button. "Do you really think this elevator is safe to use after so many years of general disrepair and disuse?" she said as she waited with him in front of the elevator shaft.

Ryu shrugged slightly as the elevator came up and the door slid up. "Stuff like this is built to last a while,even without maintenance, so it should be fine." He said, feeling confident that no harm would come to either of them."Besides, I think I heard someone use this a few minutes ago." The teen then walked in and waited for Amber to follow.

Vincent sat up, perfectly straight in the back of the car. He took a moment to look at himself in the rear-view mirror... as always, his father insisted he dressed his best.He was wearing a black tie ontop of a white dress shirt, fitted black dress pants to go alongside it. He looked himself over... not a crease to be found along his entire outfit, per his father's instructions.  

"Sit up straight, maggot!" He suddenly heard from the from of the car, instantly straightening his back. "Yes Instructor Walker!" He shouted from the back of the car... he knew his dad didn't mean it when he called him maggot. It was just the side effect of growing up in a military family... with a dad that sometimes forgot when he was a father and when he was on base training recruits. They'd moved all around the country, throughout his life, as he father trained recruits at various military installations. Finally, just in time for his last few years of school, they were sending him to a boarding school... Maybe here, atleast, he'd spend enough time around people for them not to actively run away from him.

Yeah, Vincent was a pretty big, strong guy, all things considered. He was already big for a kid his age, and between the training is father had put him in, and his perceiving yellow eyes, he scared just about everyone. Finally, they arrived at the front gate, and he climbed out. He gave a salute to his father, said his goodbyes... even managed to get a stiff, slightly awkward hug before his dad got back in the car and drove away. 

Vincent looked around. Just his luck he would be starting just after Christmas break was reaching it's end....it was hard enough starting at a new school,let alone the middle of the year. He pulled up he jacket and looked around,deciding to take walk around. He didn't have to report and get his dorm key for awhile now anyway.

Amber walked inside and sat down hoping for a somewhat longer ride on that way down, "how would you hear someone using this with this music being so loud." She took off her heels and leaned up against the back wall of the elevator. "I'll let you decide if you want to go down but remember, if we meet anyone I am not going to help you." She sighed and put her head on her hands, "probably because I can't talk to people... at least other than you." A small tear comes down her hand and falls onto the floor.

Clayton nodded slightly and have slight smirk. "Pleasure to meet you, Axiom." He said, before turning his attention back to the computer and what had so recently appeared in the center of the room. "I would assume that it's a map of some sort. Of what, I have no idea."

Ryu pressed the button to send the elevator down and stood next to Amber. "Believe me, I've been there before." He said, wrapping a arm around her waist. The teen knew that this was a delicate situation for the both of them and decided to take it slow. "When my parents died, I shut myself off from the rest of the world, just going each day trying to stay above the depression." Ryu's voice grew shaky as he spoke, but he quickly cleared it. "That was until I found out that there were people I could talk to, mainly my relatives and you, and that helped ease my burden." The teen then sighed and looked at the door as the elevator descended. "What I'm trying to say is that I know the school you went to before may have been harsh, but not all of them, or the people in them, are like that. It may take time, but I know that you can find others to call friends, but if we meet anyone here, I'll be sure to handle it."

Xana watched the teens converse the computer monitor. He couldn't do much , but his power was slowly building. Soon, he would make the world his plaything. These two were not of the original Lyoko warriors, making him question how long he had been shut down. Then again, it could make his plans so much easier to carry out if Jeremy and his friends weren't in his way.

Edited by Majestic Nightfury

@,

"Looks like some kind of video game." Axiom said, inspecting the hologram. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but the image looked...familiar. "What does the monitor say?" He asked, now backing away from the hologram. "It's gotta have something useful on it."

@,

Amber pushed Ryu off her playfully and responded, "I don't think you understand me yet, it has nothing to do with school. Just don't worry about me, worry for yourself, I am using you as a meat shield and you just casually except it." She stands up and looks at Ryu tilting her head and giving him a smile.

Clayton shrugged. Before I activated it, it said something about running a program called Lyoko." He said, mispronouncing Lyoko by putting emphasis on the first two letters. The teen then noticed that the weird target symbol was still on the screen and was slightly unnerved by it.

Ryu shrugged slightly and laughed a bit. "What can I say. I care about you to much, not that that's a bad thing." He said, blushing slightly. The teen would do anything for his girlfriend, within reason. Ryu then kissed Amber on the forehead as the doors of the elevator began to open.