Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Springtrap the Horror Animatronic

Bright Honor

*Twitches unnaturally, awakening from his slumber*

Hhhello cowards. Welcome to Fazbear's Fright: The Horror Attraction.

Hheere you experience ffear like you have never before! Bbut iiiin the meantime, ask me some questions. I'm positive you have some.

fnaf_springtrap_stage_1_by_xscarlopezx-d

• Brohoof 1

Fascinating. :sneer:  Say, you wouldn't mind if I dissected you, would you? See what makes you tick and all that? 

You can't.

I'll have fun teeeeaaaring you apaaart. just remeeember...

It's me.

I'll butcher you faster than I butchered those kids.

I adore your moxie!  ^_^  Are you sure you don't want me to dissect you? I promise I'll put you back together after I'm done, and if I figure out how you work I think I can make more of you...

I adore your moxie!  ^_^  Are you sure you don't want me to dissect you? I promise I'll put you back together after I'm done, and if I figure out how you work I think I can make more of you...

What's there to know? I'm an evil demonic zombie robot bunny.

What's there to know? I'm an evil demonic zombie robot bunny.

Yes,  but if I could figure out exactly how a child's soul bonded with your robot body, I'm fairly certain I can artificially replicate the process. But instead of using animatronic animals, I'll bond the souls to killer war mechs! Won't that be fun?

• 5 months later...

Why, hello Springtrap. I must say, you're actually my favorite animatronic in pure honesty.

Anyways, if there is no phantom Bonnie, does that make you... Bonnie? Or have a connection to Bonnie old pal?

Oh yeah, and can I has hug? You wouldn't want to make your number 1 fan left hanging. :3

Why, hello Springtrap. I must say, you're actually my favorite animatronic in pure honesty.

Anyways, if there is no phantom Bonnie, does that make you... Bonnie? Or have a connection to Bonnie old pal?

Oh yeah, and can I has hug? You wouldn't want to make your number 1 fan left hanging. :3

I was the very first model of bonnie believe it or not.

Interesting... But what happened to purple old Bonnie? If you two are sepreate models there should be a phantom BonBon...

Oh yeah, what is your opinion on old Bonnie and Toy Bonnie anyways? Do you get along well with them? Toy Bonnie says you're quite fun...