What made you happy today?

Haruhi-chan

7 hours ago, ComanderZhabikKlavik said:

This morning I saw a fox in the forest-steppe. Unfortunately I couldn't take a photo of it. The fox was beautiful!

What do your foxes look like? Just wondering if same as ours. :D

• Brohoof 1

I got me myself and I a yummo milkshake from the local ice cream shop, what's not to love :jazz-hooves-please:

• smile 2

17 hours ago, ComanderZhabikKlavik said:

I didn't get a very good look at this fox, but it looked something like this. The same color fur.

image.png.0965bd024920c6465b058cb4bdb40c4a.png

Yes that looks like ours too. :D And black feet.

• Brohoof 1

Completing 4 miles after not doing so for a while felt great, even though it took me a whole hour to cover a little over 4 miles. Now, I just need to maintain a caloric deficit with a good diet, and my weight loss progress will show in no time.

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Excited 2

12 hours ago, Starlight Serenade said:

Completing 4 miles after not doing so for a while felt great, even though it took me a whole hour to cover a little over 4 miles. Now, I just need to maintain a caloric deficit with a good diet, and my weight loss progress will show in no time.

Running or cycling?

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Tropical Melody said:

Running or cycling?

I’m not running or cycling, just mostly speed walking and jogging on a treadmill. It's been a while since I last did cardio, and I know I’m taking it slow, but I'm just glad to be back at it. Today, I did it again, and I made a plan to gradually raise the speed and distance over time within the hour.

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Starlight Serenade said:

I’m not running or cycling, just mostly speed walking and jogging on a treadmill. It's been a while since I last did cardio, and I know I’m taking it slow, but I'm just glad to be back at it. Today, I did it again, and I made a plan to gradually raise the speed and distance over time within the hour.

Cardio is SO good to improve and work on. I'm so proud of you for amping it up and challenging yourself.

As for me, what made me happy today was greeting a new, beautiful day and tackling stuff that needed to get done today with my darling. <3 

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 3

I took a sledgehammer and destroyed false wall in the back of the toilet. Prev owners of apartment made it to hide pipes. Whole freaking Narnia of fungi and spiders happen to be there! Going to terminate it and cover walls with sweet fresh white paint untill upcoming general renovation ^•^

• Brohoof 2
  • Excited 1

2 minutes ago, Count Gribouillis said:

I took a sledgehammer and destroyed false wall in the back of the toilet. Prev owners of apartment made it to hide pipes. Whole freaking Narnia of fungi and spiders happen to be there! Going to terminate it and cover walls with sweet fresh white paint untill upcoming general renovation ^•^

That makes me so happy to hear about!! It's SO empowering to take over the way you feel your home should be rather than how it previously was. Woooh!! Keep us posted! 

• smile 2

6 minutes ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

That makes me so happy to hear about!! It's SO empowering to take over the way you feel your home should be rather than how it previously was. Woooh!! Keep us posted! 

Oh, it's unexpected to see such enthusiasm of yours. :twi: But if you say so I will share my upcoming archeological studies of this dusty labyrinth gladly! :twismile:

• smile 1

29 minutes ago, Count Gribouillis said:

Sounds very familiar :jazz-hooves-please: Please tell me you rescue spiders too and release them somewhere else. I just can't harm those little guys...

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

(edited)
26 minutes ago, Finding_Marty said:

Sounds very familiar :jazz-hooves-please: Please tell me you rescue spiders too and release them somewhere else. I just can't harm those little guys...

You're truly Fluttershy, my dude :squee:

Usually I don't harm spiders allowing them hanging out (spider pun lol) where they are but as this mess requires clining I was going vacuum them. But now if you insist I'll let them go outside. :winking-izzy:

Edited by Count Gribouillis
  • smile 2

17 minutes ago, Count Gribouillis said:

You're truly Fluttershy, my dude :squee:

Usually I don't harm spiders allowing them hanging out (spider pun lol) where they are but as this mess requires clining I was going vacuum them. But now if you insist I'll let them go outside. :winking-izzy:

Haha, don't worry. It's just my thing. I really don't have any problem to get rid of any insects, but there is something special about spiders. I just have an inner urge to let live whenever I can. And this is really annoying sometimes :pip-err:

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

A lot of small delights today, one being while out for a walk I saw the lovely sunset, put a big smile on my face

• smile 2