What made you happy today?

Haruhi-chan

My vinyl turntable got fixed so I can listen some of my records.

Plus, had time to make an outline for some requested artwork ^•^ It should be fun to finish it as I'm experimenting with different drawing workflow.

• smile 2
  • Excited 1

(edited)

Seeing a Ford win in the V8 Supercars Championship puts a BIG smile on my face, especially when the leading Chev team (A.K.A Red Bull) screws up ;) :3

Edited by SolarFlare13
  • Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

Nothing yet, just got back into playing animal crossing and that cheers me up sometimes, I'm somewhat of a creative type and I have a very artsy side to me, I like to design, I like to paint and mold with play doh and do some weird sketches at times. I glue and paste stuff together to, but animal crossing is like interior designing and for someone that doesn't have a lot of money living in an apartment lol, I also like the gardening and marketing aspects of the game. Just made me happy when I plugged back in and realized I still had things to do to distract me from the nonsense that is my life these days.

Gods not dead. I've been feeling more optimistic lately, just trying to get some alone time, work on my body and get active again and try to find some mental peace

• Hugs 2