Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Flight Force

Well, here we go, my first fanart post! Did this on my iPad at like 1 in the morning but hey! I think it came out fairly decent! Gotta work on my cursive though :derp: . Thought I might as well make something that gives a better look at my OC. What do you think? Should I do more? With different ponies? :huh: 

post-28969-0-47268400-1425673146_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 9

I think this looks incredible. Good job  :)

You should totally do more, would love to see them  :D

• Brohoof 1

It looks pretty good! Did you use a base for reference? Also you're OC has a nice color palette, not too bright or dark, soft, neutral, matte colors. Also he's pretty cute ;)

Nope, no base! I did model the facial features off of some of Petirep's work, the guy that makes all the art for FimFlamFilosophy and such, but other than that this is a completely original design. Thanks for the compliments too!  :D

Your style reminds me of the Rainbow Dash Presents kinda style, I love it! ^.^

Yep! That's where I got my inspiration for this one! The guy who does all the art for Rainbow Dash Presents's screen name is Petirep. For my profile picture, I used one of his works as a base, but this one is all original! I love Petirep's designs, they're always so adorable!  :D

I think this looks incredible. Good job  :)

You should totally do more, would love to see them  :D

Thanks so much! You'll definitely be seeing more from me in the future then! Glad you liked it!  :)

I love it! ^^ Like the above user said, it reminds me of the Rainbow Dash Presents art style. Keep up the good work my friend!(:

Heehee, thanks so much! And you were right about the art style, that's where I got my inspiration, especially for the eyes and muzzle!

• Brohoof 1