Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Working on a new Gmod server.

Lunar Wing

Hello everyone. Was just wondering if anyone here plays Gmod. I have been working on starting up a small server for use of me and some freinds. I was wondering if anyone here would want to play on it.

I am new to this and the server is a work in progress. I have added many maps and game modes so it can be changed around if people wanted to change the game. As of right now there are some bugs with some maps and I am currently trying to solve an issue that I need some very minor help with.

People let me know if you would play on it!

(edited)

I love to play Gmod, it's the most played game I have on steam with 104 hours, and I'd love to waste another 104 hours on a server that you've made.

Edited by Cabbage Or Something
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

That would be awesome. if your feeling up to it I could use some help at the moment. Im trying to fix a port forwarding issue and just need to see if anyone can connect. If you wanna skype I'll send you the info to log in to my server.

My skype is Lunar_WIng.

Edited by Lunar Wing

(edited)

Alright, but just a bit of a quick warning, my mic isn't working atm so I'll just be suing my laptop mic and my typing is incredibly loud.

Also, that name on Skype brings up quite a few people, do you have a profile picture?

Edited by Cabbage Or Something

a dog with a stick in her mouth :P typing is fine as well

Alright, I can't find any Skype profiles with a picture of a dog with a stick in it's mouth, I see:

6 profiles with no pictures

A Yin-Yang

And an anime character.

Alright, I can't find any Skype profiles with a picture of a dog with a stick in it's mouth, I see:

6 profiles with no pictures

A Yin-Yang

And an anime character.

Odd? I'll message you. Whats your skype?