COMPLETELY NEW TO MLP

Probably Lee

(edited)

Welcome to MLP Forums :lol: ! Where all of our victims start of as cool, individual people, but soon turn into zombies who feed on hugs and rarity gifs  :pinkie: ! It's too late for me, save yourself :) ! The prosess has already started! =D :)  :yay: . I'm just kidding, anyways... Hello fellow Rainbow Dash fan, and welcome to the forums! I hope you have fun, and if you have any specific questions, feel free to ask any of us, whether it be through this topic, an ask topic, or a PM!

Edited by 10InTheTardis
  • Brohoof 5

, Welcome to MLP Forums, I saw you had another thread that was similar to this one so I merged the two together as the replies are basically welcoming you. :)

• Brohoof 6

I had a rather sucky day today, which was multiplied by my sleep deprivation. It was sucking really bad. I went home for lunch and decided id pop this up and saw all these welcomes. Thank you all, you made a sucky day, a great day.

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 4

And in last position here's Dingo! Welcome to this magnificent forum! Glad to see you joined us. I'm eternally late; welcoming you and becoming a brony (January 2015). I can't even find the strenght to welcome all those new ponies from today to 1 week ago. I'm sorry. Please, take a cupcake and some cider too. ^_^