Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching M.E.C.H (Sign up)

Drago Ryder

Hmmm... now that I think about it more, she would be good for keeping up morale in the rp. After the time skip, you will be able to post. (I'll message you when this happens.)

Didn't really think about that. XD

Is the time skip almost ready, dahling?  ;)

After the group leaves Ponyville, they'll take out the base in Canterlot and save Dawn. After that' they'll probably spend a month 'underground'

(edited)

Lol. Yay then have time to make plans for the armor and build it the metroid like armor, using magitanium alloy. Magitanium is a magically enhanced alloy commonly used in Aurora's magiteck armor and limbs. Before she only had enough for the items she has now. I believe Lektra would know how to make it.

BTW, the system OS for Aurora's suit is her soul. She is technically the suit.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Sounds like more that the suit is an extension of her, since without it she was fine too. Lektra would be able to build that if someone could provide the specs and materials. She barely had enough to make what we have.

Gotta ask though, why do you need another suit? Is the one she has not good enoug? Lektra's suit is modular and upgradable.

(edited)

Hers isn't. I am thinking of adapting the Alicorn Buster suit to function with Multiple types of suits. The material is usually standard material Mixed with high volumes of magic.

The magic makes the material nearly unbreakable. Giving it a near titanium steel type strength.

Multiple types of suits how? Like parts of one suit and of another? As long as we're not designing from scratch and she has specs to build from and materials. If it's from scratch we're looking at three months.

I'm not sure Lektra has enough enchanting power to make it quite as durable as that. We'd need another Unicorn contributing magic. I prefer strong shields.

Aurora being a walking magical Matrix. Remember Aurora is half unicorn. She can link via machine and grant you extra magical power. She can also use her Pegasus magic to convert Electric power into her mana stores.

She did that before meeting the group to power up her core so she could use the suit. Why do you think her physical melee attacks have an energy drain effect on machines.

(edited)

Lol. Yea and a ponyfied game of d20 future.

In her current state she could crap Sonic Rainbooms like no tomorrow and not sweat afterwards. Her suit is able to withstand mach 10+ speeds and not rip appart.

Am on a phone. Can someone please post my app for me, so I can make a profile for Quantum Aurora.

(edited)

I have no comp to use. I am home already. I do everything from my phone.

I was asking for my app for this to be posted here so i can use it to fill in much of the main profile.

Nvm, I got it. BTW Drago, you removed Quantum Aurora from the first page.

Here is the profile. Will add available suits and upgrades later when have the time to type them up.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/quantum-aurora-r8206

Oh wow no computer with Internet access. I feel for you. I'm in a similar situation. I have to tether my  phone to have access on my computer.

I wish you luck making a profile page from a phone. :(

Oh wow, yea he did. Must have been an accident.

She is keeping them near eachother. His reactions have her believe he is in some way able to help the dragon reclaim herself. Also she wishes to better protect others and sense the dragon is an ally in her mind she will protect her as well.

She is protecting both of them. And to make it easier she put them closer together.

• Brohoof 1