Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private [closed] Adventures of the Equestrian Seas

Pucksterv

Rave woke up, and he smiled. He was about to bid Caramel good morning when he realized that she was no longer there. "Caramel?" he said out loudly. He looked around him but could not see her. "I guess it is morning already. We got to be prepared for this day" he got out of bed and walked out of the room, closing the door after him. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Unicorncob,

(Spellbind was sleeping in front of the door... in Tyra's room just to clarify)

Spellbind woke up at the nudge and heard Tyra's question. "But I was..." She realized that she had in fact fallen asleep in Tyra's bedroom in front of her door.

"Huh? Oh dear this is just really awkward..." she said. "I came in here to speak to you but fell asleep as soon as I came in here."

"That was stupid, that's all there is to it. What's next, I'll fall aslee and end up next to a campfire? And burn my backside as a result?"

"That is certainly a possibility," Tyra scoffed, finding that mental image amusing, "Anyway, what was it you needed to see me about?"

She cocked her head, raising an eyebrow. "And, how did you get in here? Do these doors not have any locks? Or is our captain that trusting of us?"

@@Unicorncob,

(Spellbind was foreshadowing... I joined yet another rolaplay)

"You must have just forgotten to lock the door," said Spellbind, then mentally kicked herself for the possibility that she had sounded insulting when she had said that. "Anyway, profound apologies."

"As for what I needed to speak you about.. it wasn't urgent, just a nice conversation. Didn't know you were going to sleep."

(edited)

Caramel responded to Assassin's question "You were unconscious or sleeping down that hole, we got you out of there and back to the ship. Scarlett placed you in bed and then after a while you woke up. Not much else to it."

Caramel was standing above deck, leaning on the ships railing while looking at the island. "I sure hope everything goes well today." she thought. The sun was already up the forest still looked dark as night. It wasn't a good sign. "I better be making meself ready." she said as she turned around to walk to her room.

Edited by Pucksterv

Caramel was standing above deck, leaning on the ships railing while looking at the island. "I sure hope everything goes well today." she thought. The sun was already up the forest still looked dark as night. It wasn't a good sign. "I better be making meself ready." she said as she turned around to walk to her room.

As Caramel began to walk to her room, Scarlett shifted over a little bit on the top of the mast to cast a shadow over Caramel. She had no idea why she was doing it, she just felt like doing it. Before Caramel could turn around the ducked behind one of the sails.

(edited)

Caramel looked up as a shadow was cast above her. Nothing there, must have been the sails waving in the wind. She walked further below deck, to her room. She grabbed a few things and packed her bag when she noticed a package laying underneath her bed. "That's right, I forgot I brought that with me. I'm definitely going to meet that today." Caramel said while finishing up packing.

Edited by Pucksterv

Rave was looking for Caramel. He went below decks and saw where Tyra and Spellbind were discussing. He walked over to them. "Ladies, forgive me for intruding, but have you seen the Captain somewhere? I would like to speak with her, before we set out to go to the ruins". 

Caramel looked up as a shadow was cast above her. Nothing there, must have been the sails waving in the wind. She walked further below deck, to her room. She grabbed a few things and packed her bag when she noticed a package laying underneath her bed. "That's right, I forgot I brought that with me. I'm definitely going to meet that today." Caramel said while finishing up packing.

Scarlett peeks round the sails and sniggers when she see's Caramel looking confused at the shadow.

Turning round she looks over to the island. Remembering that they were supposed to be going there today she junped down off the mast using a little bit of levitation to slow her down and lands on the deck. She then begins to walk to her room.

Scarlett, who now below deck, walks over to her room door. She opens the door, but then closes it again upon hearing Spellbind and Rave talking further down the hall of the sleeping quarters. Scarlett walks over towards them and asks "What's going on?"

Rave turned to Scarlett. He walked over to her. "Have you seen the Captain anywhere? I really really need to talk with her" he looked at Scarlett in the eyes. He thought he saw something familiar in her eyes. He got a bit dizzy and nearly fell to the floor. "There is--- something familiar about you.. cou... no" he walks past her. 

Rave turned to Scarlett. He walked over to her. "Have you seen the Captain anywhere? I really really need to talk with her" he looked at Scarlett in the eyes. He thought he saw something familiar in her eyes. He got a bit dizzy and nearly fell to the floor. "There is--- something familiar about you.. cou... no" he walks past her.

Scarlett, upon hearing Rave's question, was about to answer but was cut short when the pony before her started stumbling around like he was drunk or something. As Rave walked past her she turned around and said "Are you ok?"

As Rave disappeared from sight she shouts after him "she's in her room!"

Caramel was almost done packing when she heard some shouting from down the hall. "Seems like the others are awake too." Caramel said as she put the last of her stuff in her saddle bag. "I thought I had a bottle of booze laying around here somewhere, where did it go." Caramel said a bit annoyed. 

Rave had heard Scarlett's call. He felt weird after that encounter. He went to Caramel's room and saw her packing. "Hey there" he said, blushing a bit. "So about last night. Were you able to sleep? Did you sleep well?" he asked her, wanting to know what she thought about him being there with her. 

"Hmm, what? uh...yeah...I slept good." she said a bit absent minded. "Where is my freaking booze." she said mumbling to herself angry.

She walked around her room, looking at all the possible places. She went through her desk and all it's drawers. "Nothing." she said grumpy.

@@Unicorncob,

(Spellbind was foreshadowing... I joined yet another rolaplay)

"You must have just forgotten to lock the door," said Spellbind, then mentally kicked herself for the possibility that she had sounded insulting when she had said that. "Anyway, profound apologies."

"As for what I needed to speak you about.. it wasn't urgent, just a nice conversation. Didn't know you were going to sleep."

"Aye, perhaps you are right," Tyra nodded. That did sound like her. She then grinned at Spellbind's apology. "No need to apologise, friend!"

"Well, what was it that you wished to speak to me about?" She asked, grinning up at the unicorn, "I am awake, so we may now talk, yes?"

"Aye, perhaps you are right," Tyra nodded. That did sound like her. She then grinned at Spellbind's apology. "No need to apologise, friend!"

"Well, what was it that you wished to speak to me about?" She asked, grinning up at the unicorn, "I am awake, so we may now talk, yes?"

"Like I sad, it would have just been for a nice conversation..." said Spellbind. "I'm always denying myself contact and connection with others, and denying that I need it and without it I'll just keep falling apart on the inside..."

"So..." she said. "Will you be in the mood for a swim?"

Rave looked at Caramel. He did not get the response he had been hoping for. She seemed to be irritated and a bit absent minded, however, he could not completely figure out why. "Are you alright? Is there something I can do to help you? I can help you with whatever you want". 

"Like I sad, it would have just been for a nice conversation..." said Spellbind. "I'm always denying myself contact and connection with others, and denying that I need it and without it I'll just keep falling apart on the inside..."

"So..." she said. "Will you be in the mood for a swim?"

"Do not deny yourself the company of others, friend," Tyra advised, with a wide grin on her face, "We are a crew, and so we are allies, and friends!"

She cocked her head at Spellbind's proposal. "Well, we must be prepared for when we return for the ruins," she muttered, then nodded as her grin returned, "But in the meantime, I would be happy to join you!"

"Sounds good," said Spellbind. "Ready when you are!" Perhaps as they relaxed in the comforts of the sea, warmed and lightened up by the sun, Spellbind could tell Tyra all about the time she had had an encounter with dark magic and what the consequences had been...

"Very well!" Tyra chirped, and decided to strip herself of her things; axe, tunic and helmet.

She dashed past Spellbind, probably looking strange without her usual garb, and hop onto the deck, practically vaulting over the side and into the ocean below with a splash.

@@Unicorncob,

Having quickly cheered up, even if it would only be brief, Spellbind was in hot pursuit, gleefully runing to the edge of the deck, giggling like some crazy pony, and leapt off, making a splash both louder and bigger than the one Tyra had made.

"Top that next time we jump in!" she challenged her.

"Hmm...what?...oh no I'm fine." Caramel said as she kept searching. "I don't need any help. Why don't you go and pack your things, we'll be heading out soon." Caramel said a bit distant. "Stupid bottle, where are ye?" She said mumbling again. She looked through her bag, maybe she put it already. Still nothing. Caramel was getting frustrated.

"Well, alright then" he lowered his ears. He walked away. He could see Spellbind and Tyra having fun. He ignored that and went below deck. He started gathering some crystals and books as well as a few scrolls and maps he would need for the journey. He was going to be prepared to face whatever was in those ruins and the ghost pirate.