open Forgotten legend

Fallen Valkyrie

Ice started to blush a little as he sat down next to her, "So, uh...Rarity....how do you enjoy these missions and stuff? Is it fun to ravel, and save Equestria?" he asked, still somewhat nervous, and trying to make light conversation in the best way that he could.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

"Yeah it is great." Rarity started,as she looked in front of her "Killing and all,aint my thing...." Her eyes fired,it was like she was ready to battle "...but looting after a battle,totaly my.You could faind all kaid of thing just laying around thet no one will use." She smailed and looked at Blizzard "How about you?Do you enjoy them?"

sig-31974.sig-31974.Untitled.jpg
                                                  My oc:

Awilix             Blair             Jacqueline

Ice nodded, "It's very enjoyable. And the looting thing is definetly good. In fact..." he took out the diamond necklace he had looted from the pirates a while ago, "I got this from one of the recent places we've been to. I've got a whole lot more of them stashed. What do you think?"

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

"Fake..." Rarity started second she looked at a necklace "....Fake daimonds.You must be new to this 'looting' huh?" Rarity onces again looked passed Blizzard and looked at his friends,and onces again,like before,back a Blizzard "Even in a best day,you could not find so good necklace."

My oc:

Ice was stunned for a moment, "Fake? Wh-what? No way. This thing I found in one of the many pirate ships like this one. Why would pirates, who are notorious for the loot they carry, have fake diamonds? Go on, feel them. I assure you they're real. One hundred percent."

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Rarity did not toched em,she just contineued "Because there will alway be some one stupid inaf to pay full price for a fake...." And as she was saying some one,her eyes looked right into the Blizzards eyes."....But what you gona do,no one is perfect." She looked back at her food,and contineued eating.

My oc:

Ice shrugged, and put the necklace away, "No, I guess not. Oh well. I'm not really much one for finding gems and stuff, as more so I'm into fighting. No amount of money in the world will equate to the enjoyment of doing something I love, like fighting. Of course that's a close second to being with my friends."

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

"So you like to kill ponys,left and right?You love fealing of blood on your hooves?" On Rarity face one smaile apperes as she was saying thet "Hehe.Well I know couple of ponys like thet." Rarity looked down at her food,and her smaile decapired "Just take care,its a tin line betwene been a Hero and been a monster....Its easy to start killing inocents foes-thos un armed,thos who were miss lead..." She tok a big breath and contineu to eat.

As this was happening airship gone high into the sky.It was now on top of a clouds and there was no more rain or wind.It was a smoth sailing from now.

My oc:

Ice smirked, "Well, I know what side I'm on," he said, looking her in the eyes, "I do my best to keep innocent ponies safe. I try to save lives. I don't even like killing all that much, because what fun is there in a target that won't ever be able to fight back again am I right? I love fighting."

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Rarity did not even looked at Blizzard as she contineu speaking "Well hope your telling a truth sweety..." Rarity was thinking as she was talking,but about what could it be.Maybie she knows about time our heroes killed pony thet was forced on doing bad thing.Or maybie she had know about them trying to smoke Djinn out,and in doing so start killing un armed.Or maybie she could even know about Blizzard secret love.But still there was no way our litle hero could actuly know if she is even thinking about him or his team mates.She tok abother bite from her meal,still thinking.

My oc:

Ice chuckled like a nervous little colt, "Of course not. I don't have any reason to lie to anyone. I promise. I'm not killer, I'm just a normal guy who likes helping the innocent. No big deal."

He started to eat a bit of his food, and began to worry a little about what he had possibly done in the past.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Rarity was still looking down at her food plate as she smailed with small smaile.She said noting,and by looks of it she stoped thinking-Blizzard secrets looked safe for now.

And at this moment an voice started,over the speakers "We are moving down true storm clouds,prepare for small turbulensy."

My oc:

Tyra was helping herself to a plate of tuna and hay, messily mixed together, while Blizzard was enjoying a bowl of the minced fish that her owner had poured for her.

Both their ears flicked as the message sounded over the speakers.

"Turbulence?" She repeated, exchanging confused glances with the ice wolf.

img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-2m4ommo.jpg

Signature by @J.R.

Equestrian Empire's current Party Pony!

Ticktock had sat down next to Tyra and ate a hay salad he then turned to her when she seemed unsure of turbulence, "Well you know how the wind is stronger the higher up you are? Well turbulence is when the wind is so strong it shakes the ship around which is why you generally want to hold onto something when it happens." With that Ticktock grabbed his sword and thrust it into the deck, creating a place for him to hold onto.

​                                          King Of All Things Discord

sig-33038.sig-33038.untitled_drawing_by_Signature by: Pucksterv​

My role-play OC Ticktock Starblast​: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ticktock-starblast-r8126

Most of agents done noting,but some of them grabed the table.But still it was not as extrime as Ticktock striking his sword in steal ground under him.Thos litle nuber of agents thet did not done annything to protect them selfs,look at Ticktock as he made quait a unic move.And among thos ponys was Twilight,she looked at Ticktock and even if she said noting her eyes looked like they were saying -Im waching you-.

And soon after they looked at Ticktock ship shaked a litle noting big happened,some plates falled and striked ground,one pony falled down on metal ground,but even this did not make Twilight look the other way.Onces again voice on speakers started "This aint ower yet,we just gone true frst clouds,but it should not be worst then this....probably."

My oc:

Ticktock blinked once "Well... that is no where near as strong as the turbulence in Clockton." Ticktock then saw some of the ponies looking at him, including Twilight (who he gave a mean look too) before casting an invisibility spell removing him from sight.

My role-play OC Ticktock Starblast​: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ticktock-starblast-r8126

(edited)

Twilight looked away onces Ticktock tok an easy way out,who knowes were.Twilight look at her food,and was thinking.Robably about Ticktock,his weird action and his plan to take this airship for his team.Moment later she mightly stened up,and almost rushed outside of dining hall.

Ponys around room started to clean up broken plates and contineu to eat like normal.No one was looking at Ticktock anny more as he was not in there line of sight anny more.

Edited by Primordus

My oc:

After five or so minuets Ticktock had re-appeared and was on the top deck leaning on the railing . He gave a longing sigh "Oh! It's times like this when I regret so many of the choses I have made every single thing I have done wrong in my life I regret it all. Why is it that life chose me to live in such a crap way?" 

Ice was suddenly up there with Ticktock. he had by now, finished eating, and decided to go for a bit of a stroll. When he got up there, he heard what Ticktock was saying, and decided to answer, "It's not about how hard you hit.." he said, walking up to the railing, "It's about how hard you get hit, and get back up," he said looking right at Ticktock.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ticktock just looked down into the clouds "Yeah i guess but... what's the point in getting back up when your always hit back down with twice the force, nothing good has ever happend to me my life has just been one crash after another." Tears began to well up in Ticktock's eyes and he began thinking about jow bad his life was. 

Ice put a hoof to his friend's shoulder, "But if you don't get back up, how will you know if it gets any better? Maybe your life will get better at some point, and you simply haven't gotten up, yet. I mean, you've been having fun on this adventure with us, right? Hasn't it goteen better?"

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

"Aye, Ice is correct," Tyra agreed, walking up to Ticktock. She had been listening to the conversation for a little while now. "Things have certainly gotten better for you now, yes? You have friends, special abilities, and you are helping to make the world a safer place!"

img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-2m4ommo.jpg

Signature by @J.R.

Equestrian Empire's current Party Pony!

caliber didnt go down to eat. he stayed on the deck, being his lone-wolf self, gazing at the ground from the edge of the ship...thinking. pondering. he had been silent, for a long time now, mesmerized in one thought, and one thought only.

'how do i get stronger?'

he didnt move even an inch as the wind turbulence gently shook the ship, and merely acknowledged the fact that they were landing. he decided to go find his friends, and located them on the deck, walking up to them, and putting on a fake grin. 

"we ready to tackle those probes, or what?"

2uyqhld.jpg

And as our heroes tryed to chear up Ticktock,red lights lighted up around the airship-it was all hooves on deck alert.They were coming close to the metals beast(you still dont see the beast.)

Frst one on deck was Twilight,and as she was geting on deck she looked at Ticktock with look thet still said -I got my eye on you-.Soon after oder agents staeted to come on deck and with then comed Rarity as well.

My oc:

Ticktock jumped back when the red lights appeared and saw Twilight come up and give him 'a look' which Ticktock returned before reluctantly going up to Twilight "What's the situation, are we under attack, or have we arrived at our destination?" The whole time Ticktock spoke to Twilight he had a dismal look on his face.