open Forgotten legend

Fallen Valkyrie

Havy rain and strong wind was still going on as Order Agents got to there places on the main deck of this big airship,Twilight looked down at Ticktock thet was dismal "We arrive at our destination." Her answer was short,as she had no intention to talk to traitor.As she was talking her voice sound board.She looked down on horizont as she finished talking to this so called 'traitor'. Rarity comed hear Twilight and Ticktock same as Twilight looked at horizont in front of them,like she was looking for something.

sig-31974.sig-31974.Untitled.jpg
                                                  My oc:

Awilix             Blair             Jacqueline

"Good. I hope we get there soon, then i can get as far away from you as possible!" Ticktock then walked away from Twilight and went to the edge of the ship where he looked out in the same direction as Twilight squinting inorder to find what Twilight was looking for. 

​                                          King Of All Things Discord

sig-33038.sig-33038.untitled_drawing_by_Signature by: Pucksterv​

My role-play OC Ticktock Starblast​: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ticktock-starblast-r8126

As Ticktock walked away Twilight looked at him,then turned her head to Rarity and said something to her,and returne her look at horizont in front of her.But Rarity looked after Ticktock all the way as he walk,and onli when he stoped she returned her gaze back at horizont.And as she looked in front of her,she said something back to Twilight,but our heroes were too farr away to hear there conversation. 

My oc:

Ice started moving as well, "Uh-oh. Red flag alert. Back it up, back it up." He began to walk away from Twilight, and the ship, as well as a bit of distance from Tictock, "Keep your distance, brother. Tartarus hath no fury like a mare scorned," he shouted to Ticktock.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

Farr on horizont one metalic constract could be seen,it was yet farr in the distance but it looked masive,more then three the size of the airship they were on.And on top of it was big circle shap ship.Chains were coming out from bottom of it and were holding this metalic beast - thet with all this chainse looked like Marionet and thet ship above like its master.

"There it is.." Twilight said with anger in her voice,maybie still from talking to Ticktock and maybie thet they finaly found there target. "....all on your positon,in T-minus five minutes we are going to reach it." Rarity looked at our heroes then at rest of the agents and then back at them,and rushed in to them. "We should stey here,we are going to make a circle around thet beast to see if we could find some week spot on it,understend?" Rarity said to our heroes,and in background our heroes could hear Twilight "Sharpen your wepons agens.We got an CPU to rip out,and with litle bit of luck we are going to show it to his still processor." Agens cheered around the deck of the airship as Twilight finished.

My oc:

Tyra's ears twitched at the mention of a 'beast', and she looked out to see the humongous construct the airship was slowly approaching.

Adrenaline began pumping through her at the thought of taking on such a creature.

"Now this is a battle!" She chirped, taking her axe off her back and bouncing in place, "I shall take this monster on single-hoofed if I must!"

Blizzard lowered herself and glared at the beast, growling with anticipation.

img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-2m4ommo.jpg

Signature by @J.R.

Equestrian Empire's current Party Pony!

Wind striked this huge airship from all of the sides as it got closer to this Beast. "Hahahaha..." Could be heard true the air as Airship got close to the Beast,and as it looked like this beast could not be taken down just by swords as it was so big,swords could bearly be called a wepon agains it.It was so tall thet 3 airships needed to be on top one of another,so it would be same hight as it was.

This beast was controled by one circle shaped airship above it,thet had five chance atached to this beast.Like a master and its pupet.And as a one chance climed up,one of his hooves moved forwered.

"We need to find its week spot!" Twilight yelled "Anny one got anny ideas?".But agents did not know its true weeknes,they yelled stuff but when said out loud it was clear it was not its weeknes.

Airship started making a huge circle around this beast as it was much fester then it was."You got something sweetes?" Rarity asked our heroes as the rain droped on her beautifull mane.

My oc:

caliber unsheathed his sword, looking at the massive beast. "the ship above it...that must be whats controlling it." he said, to twilight. "we gotta figure out a way to get onto that ship. you take out who's giving orders, the monster goes down."

he watched it approach. "only question is...how do we get up there?"

2uyqhld.jpg

Ice was stuck for a moment lookingt at Rarity's beatiful mane under the rainwater, until that actually gave him an idea, "Hm....hm....I got it! I could probably ice skate us up there, but...only those who could keep up with me, ad not too many of you, because you might break the ice. Who's up?"

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

"I dont belive we can get up there." Twilight started as she looked up at this airship above the beast "You see thos small holes on it,they are going to fry annything thet comes close to it." She pointed out.Then she looked at beast it self,and thinked as she asked our heroes "Would you maind to get shot from a canon?"

My oc:

"Shot from a cannon?" Tyra repeated, tilting her head. The idea didn't exactly sound like a bad one to her, but she was not the smartest pony. However, one look at her would make one think she would fit inside a cannon.

She smirked confidently. "I would be happy to try it!"

Signature by @J.R.

Ice's eyes narrowed as he spoke in deadpan, "A cannon. Really? A cannon? A cannon? What kind of practicality is that? Why can't we just teleport up there or something? Plus a cannon is way too dangerous. Are you positive that there' no other options?" He asked, somewhat fearful about the idea of a cannon.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

"I did not said you are going up there..." Twilight started as she looked at metalic beast "....you are going in side of this thing.You need to destory the chains,and like a pupet without a master it will hit a ground." She then looked at our heroes "And because it is moving we cant simply teleport in,as it is easy to miss a teleporting point.And we got no idea what is in this beast.So best option is to 'drill' true its armor in.So whos up for some canonade?"

My oc:

Ice was still somehwat apprehensive. Being shot out of a cannon? Surely this would cause some major trauma later on. But for the good of the ponies he fought for, he would rise up and face this challenge like all of the other ones, "I'm in. Let's do this," he said confidently.

• Brohoof 1

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Tyra's smirk grew wider, and she returned her axe to her back. Her teeth were still bared as she hopped in place, ready to be shot out of a cannon.

"Yes! I am ready for this cannon!" She yelled, still hopping, "Bring it on!"

She was unsettlingly excited about being shot out of a cannon, though she did think to give Blizzard a calming pet. Her wolf was a little worried about her master being fired in such a way.

Signature by @J.R.

"Allright,Il rush frst to set aim,and you come with Rarity." Twilight said and decapired down the deck of the ship."Come on,I do belive we dont need to rush." Rarity maid couple of hoove setps and then looked at our heroes "It is safe,come on." Rarity smailed and contineu walking.

As this was happening order airship our heroes were in was finishing making a circle around metalic beast,and was started making a new circle.

My oc:

"Aye!" Tyra nodded, grinning and looking to Blizzard, "You stay with the others and help them with what they need." The wolf gave her master a lick, both to show she understood and for good luck.

The mare nodded to her pet and trotted after Rarity, barely able to contain her excitement.

Signature by @J.R.

Ticktock gave a nervous chuckle and backed off "Maybe one of us should stay hear and... you know... hold down the fort as it were. Plus i really dont want to be shot out of a cannon, i still want to live." Ticktock then backed off even more, until he was almost off the main deck.

My role-play OC Ticktock Starblast​: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ticktock-starblast-r8126

"Dont be scared sweety." Rarity started more kaid then before -maybie so she wont look intimideting or maybie because she felt bad for Twilight behaiving towered Ticktock- "You wont see a thing,you get insid bullet and before you know it you are there." Rarity did not stop,but just slowed down inaf to let Ticktock get to her and Tyra.

My oc:

Ice sighed. He had no other choice but to go ahead and step up, "Y-yeah, Ticktock! Come on, don't be scared. It's just a..." he then gulped a metaphorical ball of fear down his throat, "...giant cannon that'll shoot us....I think Tyra should go first. Ladies first after all."

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

"Such a shame this team dont have one strong stalion..." Rarity startes after seen most of stalions here got scared "....such a shame." Rarity was trying to make fun of Blizzard the most as he was leting one marego frst on a job stalion should be the frst to sign up.

My oc:

Ice was insulted by Rarity's comment, but decided to play it cool, "Well, if you're just begging then I'll go first since no one else is stallion-ing up for it." Ice puffed out his chest proudly, and walked forward, "Well? Are we just gonna stand around like a bunch of foals or get some stuff done? Let's go!"

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ticktock smiled, drove his sword into the deck and used his magic to handcuff himself to it "Oh dear looks like i'm stuck guess you guys should go without me and i'll stay here... GOOD LUCK!" Ticktock then just continued to smile hoping to be left on the ship. 

"We dont have time for this!" Twilight yelled "Every moment lost here,may give time for this beast to become stronger and ultimatly we may not be able to bring it down!".Rarity looked at Ticktock "If you cant go,you dont have to.I hope rest of your team is strong inaf to win.Come on rest of you." And as so they left Ticktock behaind.

As they reached canon's four bullets-thet were size of a pony-were opened probably waiting for our heroes to get in."Get in." Twilight said "Im finishing aiming in just a minute."

My oc:

Ice jumped into a bullet, "Well? Come on! We can't be wastin time if we need to get this thing down! Hurry the heck up!" he shouted raspily. Now was not the time for him, or anyone to be slacking off. And if Ticktock felt like staying behind, then Ice had no time to waste. Because in a life or death situation, he had low patience for cowards.

Edited by J.R.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg