umm hia ^.^ *new user*

FlutterSleep

Umm hi... The names Rainbow Dasher and I'm quite new here... I signed up a while ago but my phone was stolen... But its been found and now I get to look forward to meeting everypony on here !! I'm always looking for new friends to talk to soo yea... Message me sometime ^.^

• Brohoof 6

Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a good time here. :)

post-30335-0-81618700-1427347862_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

post-31081-0-92933000-1426680325_thumb.png

Hey there Rainbow Dasher, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish ;) I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to send a PM my way if you'd like! :squee:

If you haven't seen it already, the Rainbow Dash fan club on here may interest you~ B)

• Brohoof 4

Hello friend!  :D  great that you liked our reception, i must say it's the warmest i've ever seen in the whole equestria  :lol:  But yeah, i'm sure you're going to have fun around here, as there are plenty of things to do, including talking with other ponies, doing awesome roleplays and even posting a lot of things in to you favorite pony's fan club  :fluttershy:

ands if you've got any question don't be afraid of asking somepony here so we can help you  :kindness:

• Brohoof 4

i'm Sorry if i've made mistakes, english isn't my main Language, but i'm trying to get better at it (if you see an error and wants to tell me, i'll correct and learn from it :yay: )

• 2 weeks later...