Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

This is one of two Valentine's Day presents I got for Babe.  (Ignore my hand.  And the piece of sketchbook paper that's serving in lieu of a bookmark.)

post-26550-0-40234000-1455313973_thumb.jpg

She was pleased with the gift. x3  (Ignore any inconsistencies.  Such as, but not limited to, incorrect cover art.)

post-26550-0-77239800-1455314082_thumb.png

We're 54 pages in, so far.  A sort-of spoiler (though I know the book has been out a while in collection form):

The events in "Daring Don't" have already been alluded to a couple of times.  Mention, specifically, of the Rings of Scorchero and this one certain exception to her usual rule of going it alone in her adventures. x3  It was a vague acknowledgement, but I was happy to see it there.

• Brohoof 3

@@Rainbow Diamonds: Was that your very first post on the site?  A post you made in the RDFC?  Makes me glad. ; _ ;  You're off to an excellent start, presumed shipper of RariDash.

Before that, was going to say that heard my prayers; though I think it still applies. x )

As Babe has been telling me, everything's Egyptian lately.  We saw that "Gods of Egypt" trailer, just finished reading Terry Pratchett's Pyramids, and learned of the upcoming original-series "Yu-Gi-Oh!" film. 

And, while I've drawn Babe cosplaying as an Egyptian queen in the past, I recently felt compelled to draw her in a sphinx-like get-up and pose:

post-26550-0-15957700-1455333829_thumb.jpg

It makes sense, I think.  I used to regard the sphinx as being kind of mysterious, sexy, and dangerous; Babe meets at least two of those criteria. x3  Planning to color the piece, and she's suggested that I do up the wingtips in rainbow colors.

• Brohoof 3

@@Rainbow Diamonds: Was that your very first post on the site?  A post you made in the RDFC?  Makes me glad. ; _ ;  You're off to an excellent start, presumed shipper of RariDash.

Before that, was going to say that heard my prayers; though I think it still applies. x )

As Babe has been telling me, everything's Egyptian lately.  We saw that "Gods of Egypt" trailer, just finished reading Terry Pratchett's Pyramids, and learned of the upcoming original-series "Yu-Gi-Oh!" film. 

And, while I've drawn Babe cosplaying as an Egyptian queen in the past, I recently felt compelled to draw her in a sphinx-like get-up and pose:

attachicon.gifSexy Sphinxy Babe.JPG

It makes sense, I think.  I used to regard the sphinx as being kind of mysterious, sexy, and dangerous; Babe meets at least two of those criteria. x3  Planning to color the piece, and she's suggested that I do up the wingtips in rainbow colors.

It was my second post. My first was on a topic for a brony running for president. The first would have been here if it was in the recent topics at the time. 

• Brohoof 2

I decided to make an important alteration to a particular frame from "Do Android Princesses Dream of Magic Electric Sheep?"

post-26550-0-20336700-1455579502.png

There: Jazz flutist flora nightmares begone!

I'm going to explain the probably-needlessly involved process I went through; if only because it was probably-needlessly involved. xD

Started up the episode.  Screencapped and pasted the frame into MS Paint (saved).  Started up "Read It and Weep"; screencapped the moment where Rainbow realizes that she loves reading and smiles (pasted and saved).  Opened the "Magic Sheep" frame with Photoscape; rotated the image until Rainbow's face was more or less vertical.  Cropped the "Read It and Weep" image down to just Rainbow's smile.  Opened both images in paint.net as separate layers; the smile being on top.  Colored over the part of the bottom image that included the frown.  Moved the cropped smile to the appropriate spot.  Zoomed and carefully erased the area of the image surrounding the smile.  Zoomed even more and carefully colored over the smile with a fitting eyedropper'd coloration from the bottom layer.

The End

I'd like to thank MS Paint, Photoscape, paint.net, MLP:FIM, and Daring Do and the Sapphire Statue for making all of this possible.

Edited by Ziggy and Angelbaby
  • Brohoof 4

Rainbow Dash x Cider is the OTP.

attachicon.gif1088910.png

Triggered (I'm using the term incorrectly)!  I, too, shall post Dash-and-cider pics:

post-26550-0-77703400-1455756351_thumb.jpg

Dashie Want Cider by sheandog

post-26550-0-27759600-1455756404_thumb.png

Rainbow Dash Cider Face Vector by ParagonAJ

Babe does enjoy cider; I make her a batch of crock pot cider (Fuji apples, brown sugar, allspice) every so often.  She's also fond of spiced chai and Canada Dry ginger ale.

Someone refresh my memory: Have we ever seen Rainbow Dash successfully imbibe cider in the series?  I know I've seen her actually drink cider in the comics, but that's all that's coming to mind at the moment.

• Brohoof 5

Flashback to season one.  She loves fun things, if you recall.

post-26550-0-21237300-1455954788_thumb.png

Outfit for the What Now? by CTB-36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50xrx3cUb2Y

The foreground is way better than the background, but I would have said that no matter how the background looked.

post-26550-0-60188400-1455954864_thumb.jpg

Welcome! by DraconidsMXZ

post-26550-0-66360100-1455954999_thumb.png

Rainbow Dash (Different Mane) by Sunshineshiny

A monument to Rainbow that I built in Minecraft.  (I'm responsible for everything but the Glowstone border.)

post-26550-0-69384200-1455957681_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

I want to post here more often,

To start, here is my desktop,

Honey has made it clear to me that I may call her cute except when she is trying to show off her coolness, awesomeness and radicalness, and because this makes her happy, and I like seeing her happy, it works. Here she is cute.

rainbow_dash_hugs_wallpaper_by_l1h1z-d6eCredits to L1H1Z

• Brohoof 3

First, ZIGGY! ZFCZKJVZTHVFIZKVTZFCT

Second, I should post more often, so have more Dashies!

tumblr_o2lunrbEK81sy38w2o1_1280.jpg

(Okay, no idea if this is our beloved pegasi mare, but from form and all I guess so)

tumblr_nwzkyedTc81urm0fko4_540.png

tumblr_o2iwtgm6pQ1rpb34po4_400.jpg

tumblr_o2i30l7coB1u8lq5ho1_1280.png

tumblr_nzse0tTF8o1rzn00uo1_1280.png

and the quote of this post, because one time my pics got messed up and a quote seems to dont make the same changes^^

First, ZIGGY! ZFCZKJVZTHVFIZKVTZFCT

Second, I should post more often, so have more Dashies!

tumblr_o2lunrbEK81sy38w2o1_1280.jpg

(Okay, no idea if this is our beloved pegasi mare, but from form and all I guess so)

tumblr_nwzkyedTc81urm0fko4_540.png

tumblr_o2iwtgm6pQ1rpb34po4_400.jpg

tumblr_o2i30l7coB1u8lq5ho1_1280.png

tumblr_nzse0tTF8o1rzn00uo1_1280.png

and the quote of this post, because one time my pics got messed up and a quote seems to dont make the same changes^^

• Brohoof 4