Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

I prefer the show Ponies to humanisations myself, but they are popular so here's a few for those who appreciate them

post-35903-0-65879900-1451931141_thumb.png

post-35903-0-37667500-1451931155_thumb.jpg

post-35903-0-78332700-1451931165_thumb.png

And some Pony Dash

post-35903-0-35483700-1451931203_thumb.png

post-35903-0-12691000-1451931220_thumb.png

post-35903-0-44038300-1451931229_thumb.png

post-35903-0-93263900-1451931238_thumb.jpg

All clickable, Artists are in the filename

I'll put my crappy pixel drawn RD here too, I think I put it in the wrong place before

RD_Draw1.pngIt appers better quality than it really is in a smaller clickable thumbnail, click to see it as drawn

Edited by BPCannon
  • Brohoof 2

Fast cool and just fun i love rainbow dash.  :sneer:

to be fair they all are :smug:

For me its a tie between rainbow dash and applejack.

6qYgYNa.png

• Brohoof 3

Rainbow Dash is one of my absolute favourite ponies out of the entire show. I especially love how she acts super tough, but also has a soft side. This adds a nice dynamic to her character. Also, her design is 20% cooler than any other pony design (used in the show, anyway).

WE LOVE YOU RAINBOW DASH!!!!!!!

:wub:

• Brohoof 2

Oh yeah, let's not forget badass Dashie

All Rainbow Dash-es are badass Dashies (five times fast).  Or certainly possess a capacity for badassery (totally a word - don't look it up).

Admittedly, seeing Battle Damaged Dash bothered me when I first viewed that scene.  Rainbow is undeniably tough, but I'd never want to see any Dash hurt (even if it's a relatively old hurt).  I mean, scar across the eye is kind of a staple; it was largely the missing wing that got to me.  Leaning a little hard toward fan fic, aren't we, MLP?

Hello i am trying to make somethings i am not this good at art i still try hope you like it.(keep in mind these are my first drawings)

Everyone has to start somewhere, and you automatically get points just for drawing Rainbow Dash.  You did well with the eye shine effect; took me more drawings than I'd like to admit to get that even close to right. xD

I've always been kind of a sucker for her cherry-eyes.

post-26550-0-26367800-1452739143.png

• Brohoof 5

All Rainbow Dash-es are badass Dashies (five times fast).  Or certainly possess a capacity for badassery (totally a word - don't look it up).

Admittedly, seeing Battle Damaged Dash bothered me when I first viewed that scene.  Rainbow is undeniably tough, but I'd never want to see any Dash hurt (even if it's a relatively old hurt).  I mean, scar across the eye is kind of a staple; it was largely the missing wing that got to me.  Leaning a little hard toward fan fic, aren't we, MLP?

Everyone has to start somewhere, and you automatically get points just for drawing Rainbow Dash.  You did well with the eye shine effect; took me more drawings than I'd like to admit to get that even close to right. xD

I've always been kind of a sucker for her cherry-eyes.

attachicon.gifcherry eyes.png

Well yeah, she looks badass, but she must be a scarred mare. Poor girl got through alot. We have to think about Pinks and Maud too. The former, even if she didn't got her talent, is still Pinks. And Maud, a superficially stoic mare she is, and if Pinks in danger notwithstanding, she's not an aggressive nor violent mare. To see them dragged to war.

Oh yeah, Dashie's eyes are the cutest among the Mane6. If she's not doing that "cool athlete" look she normally have, you just wanna hug her  :wub:

EDIT:

Speaking of badass Dashie

PeaceTimeRainbowDashZombraWarNoUniformby

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 4

I haven't been collecting many fan arts in the past several months, but I have been continuing to draw Rainbow.  I don't wanna spam my arts into the RDFC, so I'll just share one or two per post.

A friend gave me the idea of depicting the ponies as kiwi birds; I obviously started with Kiwi Dash:

post-26550-0-41737700-1452759444_thumb.jpg

I'm particularly proud of this next drawing.  I believe I used a frame from "Tanks for the Memories" as a reference.

post-26550-0-24367500-1452759465_thumb.jpg

(Very cleverly titled "Dash, Sexeh Face," because she was making a sexy face.)

Well yeah, she looks badass, but she must be a scarred mare. Poor girl got through alot.

I gave this some thought.  Honestly, my reaction likely had more to do with the sympathy and affection I've always generally felt towards Rainbow than probably anything else.  Whatever the particular Rainbow Dash, and whatever the particular timeline, I could never regard Rainbow as a "poor girl."  This isn't me taking issue with what you said so much as my acknowledging the more-than-merely-physical toughness I've come to recognize - and even expect - from Rainbow.  Scars are, after all, a mark of survival; there's an inherent strength there.  I have an especial regard for strong women.  For Babe.  For Rainbow.

• Brohoof 3

Sharing a couple more of my Rainbow-centric arts.

Babe actually posed for the following drawing; hence its particular significance to me.

post-26550-0-41720600-1452897353_thumb.jpg

Never got around to coloring this piece, but I like showing people my very messy pencil lines. x )

post-26550-0-84706200-1452897356_thumb.jpg

I've done some wing study, but I think I still basically draw wings like bunches of bananas. xD

• Brohoof 2

What a stunning work of art! I bet you'll get a lot of stars for it.

Thank you. x3  I've accumulated a few; SMM community needs more Dash-fans.

In case anyone's interested, here's the stage info (including ID):

post-26550-0-24010100-1452982553_thumb.jpg

And now for something completely (or at least mostly) different.  This is apparently a real game that really exists:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCQ8b_6SwXg

Really. xD  I'm not sure if it really suits the game, but the music started to grow on me after a while.

• Brohoof 2