Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Flitter fan club!

FlitterFlutter

Hey guys! I just noticed that their was no Flitter fan club!!I and thought I need to do something about that! even though she has not said much i still think she may be the best background pony around! I mean just, look at her!!                                                                                                  

So I want to know if anypony is interested in joining the Flitter fan Club!!

flitter__by_clitical_hit-d5f77mv.png

just a picture of her because daww

• Brohoof 5

Looking good! I don't think I've ever seen her before though

IIRC she was one of the many pegasai that was featured in "Hurricane Fluttershy" along with Cloud Chaser and Thunderlane. :)

Happy_Thunderlane_S02E22.png

• Brohoof 5

IIRC she was one of the many pegasai that was featured in "Hurricane Fluttershy" along with Cloud Chaser and Thunderlane. :)

Happy_Thunderlane_S02E22.png

She was also in magical mystery cure, Rainbow Falls, pinkie pride, it aint easy being breezy, Equestria games, and Twilights kingdom part two. 

• Brohoof 2

She was also in magical mystery cure, Rainbow Falls, pinkie pride, it aint easy being breezy, Equestria games, and Twilights kingdom part two. 

Goodness; I didn't realize she was in THAT many episodes. :D

Also, <3

flitter_and_cloudchaser_2_by_mysticalpha

• Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...

Flitter is very cute. As is Cloudchaser, who is considered by many fans to be her sister, though that's not canon.

I like to ship Flitter with Apple Fritter, mostly for the Flitter/Fritter alliteration.

Maybe they need to make friends with  :fluttershy: for some Fritter Flitter Flutter fun?

I also like to ship her with Cloudchaser.  :eww:

Edited by Vital Sparkle

Flitter is very cute. As is Cloudchaser, who is considered by many fans to be her sister, though that's not canon.

I like to ship Flitter with Apple Fritter, mostly for the Flitter/Fritter alliteration.

Maybe they need to make friends with  :fluttershy: for some Fritter Flitter Flutter fun?

I also like to ship her with Cloudchaser.  :eww:

I like to imagine that her and Cloud Chaser are twins since they're always seen together, they're both pegasi and their overall designs are very similar. 

Edited by Colour

• 1 month later...

Here's Flitter with a ponytail. (Well, technically two of them.)

img-3471024-1-flitter_with_a_ponytail_by

And here's Flitter as a filly...

img-3471024-2-little_flitter_vector___ml

Also, I heard that after finding the Higgs' Boson, CERN directed their research to a new goal: creating the cutest picture in the universe. This is what they came up with...

flitter_and_cloudchaser___two_little_sis

(I believe they created it using the Small Equine Collider.)

Last one for tonight...

Hey, Flitter! ! We're over here! Over here! Flit... (I don't think she can hear me.)

flitter_half_back_view_by_northernthesta

Edited by Vital Spark
  • Brohoof 2

Very interesting character, has she ever talked in the show?

Yes she has. Hurricane Fluttershy is probably the best place to start of you want to hear her speaking, though I believe she has lines in one or two other episodes.

Edited by Vital Spark
  • Brohoof 1

Yes she has. Hurricane Fluttershy is probably the best place to start of you want to hear her speaking, though I believe she has lines in one or two other episodes.

You are correct, the other episode that she speaks in is "it aint easy being breazzy."