Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

Seeing how I'm not as artistic as some, I decided that I'd go with something different then pictures, while I enjoy them..  so, here's seven 'awesome' things we can learn from Rainbow Dash, and some of the things I have enjoyed about her growing in the series. 

1. Loyalty is more then just an actions, it's a way of life
  2. Confidence is necessary to succeed, but one should be careful about become overconfident
  3. If you really care about something, you should give it 20% more then 100%
  4. Real loyalty will try to build and support others in need.
  5. Ambition will take you far, compassion will carry you beyond that
  6. Your principles are more important then your dreams
  7. True greatness involves rising with others, not in making yourself look good.
  • Brohoof 5

I made a Rainbow Dash Fan Club on Facebook, then I realized that my girlfriend is the only person who even likes My Little Pony. She like Rainbow Dash, so that's cool. But I seriously made a fan club that won't go anywhere despite it being about the best pony! 

post-37408-0-57241300-1456294895_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

But I seriously made a fan club that won't go anywhere despite it being about the best pony!

You have an e-card from Ziggy:

post-26550-0-81561100-1456363871_thumb.png

It's the thought that counts.

post-26550-0-08890200-1456365555.jpg

^ Snazzy new rainbow-colored post divider.

Even Babe admitted that this piece by aymint was cute.

post-26550-0-25169700-1456365952_thumb.png

Kind of.  You didn't put that emphasis on it when you said it.  Well, I'm putting emphasis on it now.  *Gets deliberately brushed in the face with a rainbow-colored tail.*  (There was also a part where she threatened to pile clouds on top of me.)

• Brohoof 3

@SilverComet was kind enough to link me to the following vid:

From now on, I'll always think of Babe when I hear this song.  Entirely a good thing.

post-26550-0-87010300-1456531529.jpg

(Gonna keep using this divider-thing; not kidding.)

Rainbowdash by Zobear55

post-26550-0-47250900-1456531560_thumb.png

Rainbow Dash by Pinipy

post-26550-0-81385200-1456531571_thumb.jpg

Rainbow Dash by janadashie

post-26550-0-92178400-1456531577_thumb.jpg

Rainbow Dash Pixel Animation by Pinipy

post-26550-0-51002600-1456531585.gif

Rainbow Dash Pagedoll by Pinipy

post-26550-0-45370200-1456531591_thumb.gif

• Brohoof 6

Gotta congratulate Ziggy for his banner

Thanks very much. ^ ^  I didn't think that they'd use it; it was kind of a hurried, last-minute submission (let the deadline creep up on me). ^ ^;

post-26550-0-39122700-1456573351_thumb.jpg

post-26550-0-38543400-1456613207.jpg

post-26550-0-39870300-1456613228.png

I confess that I have sometimes thought of Rainbow as being exotic; though Babe identifies more as a Latina. x3

• Brohoof 3

I know for a fact that Rainbow Dash does keep an eye out on the weather. More so, does make it rain when we need it.

She should do that in California for a week straight, then.

• Brohoof 2

Rainbow Dash became a Duchess! 

OK, I was playing as Rainbow Dash in Pokemon X and did what I imagine she would do and all that stuff, but Rainbow Dash is a Duchess now! 

What seems like forever ago, I made the mistake of introducing certain Mii characters into the 3DS game "Tomodachi Life"; hoping that the Ziggy Mii and Rainbow Dash Mii would fall for each other.  Things went horribly wrong when the Ziggy Mii (that dumbass) actually REJECTED the Rainbow Mii (did I mention that he was a dumbass?), and things got worse than that when the Rainbow Mii and Lovecraft Mii ended up together instead.

I quickly deleted all of my data for the game; seemed like a reasonable thing at the time. xD

Obviously the Rainbow Mii wasn't the Rainbow I love (Babe), and the Ziggy Mii wasn't, well, me.  I probably should have just allowed their Miis to be happy together. ^ ^;

post-26550-0-06647500-1456800073.jpg

I'm working on a new drawing of Babe:

post-26550-0-41327100-1456800169_thumb.jpg

I titled it Angel.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

When I first started watching MLP, I used to not like Rainbow Dash very much, because of her personality. But watching "Sonic Rainboom" and "May the Best Pet Win" gave me plenty of reasons to like her!

Edited by ChB
  • Brohoof 3

What seems like forever ago, I made the mistake of introducing certain Mii characters into the 3DS game "Tomodachi Life"; hoping that the Ziggy Mii and Rainbow Dash Mii would fall for each other.  Things went horribly wrong when the Ziggy Mii (that dumbass) actually REJECTED the Rainbow Mii (did I mention that he was a dumbass?), and things got worse than that when the Rainbow Mii and Lovecraft Mii ended up together instead.

I quickly deleted all of my data for the game; seemed like a reasonable thing at the time. xD

Obviously the Rainbow Mii wasn't the Rainbow I love (Babe), and the Ziggy Mii wasn't, well, me.  I probably should have just allowed their Miis to be happy together. ^ ^;

attachicon.gifrainbow post divider.jpg

attachicon.gifAngel.JPG

I titled it Angel.

That was unfortunate. I ended up in a relationship with a teacher rather than my girlfriend on someone else's Tomodachi Life account. All my teachers sucked, though the mean ones somehow liked me. (Don't ask how that worked. I wasn't the most well behaved student.) 

Anyways, Rainbow Dash. 

post-37408-0-73400900-1456814958_thumb.png

attachicon.gifrainbow post divider.jpg

attachicon.gifAngel.JPG

I titled it Angel.

That was unfortunate. I ended up in a relationship with a teacher rather than my girlfriend on someone else's Tomodachi Life account. All my teachers sucked, though the mean ones somehow liked me. (Don't ask how that worked. I wasn't the most well behaved student.) 

Anyways, Rainbow Dash. 

post-37408-0-73400900-1456814958_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

@, This might be a bit belated, but is that your art on the banner up there?  (haven't been on the forum in several days)  Congrats man!  Looks great! 

• Brohoof 1