Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the weirdest thing you or your mother ever said in their sleep?

Tom Snyder

The weirdest thing i ever did was scream like a school girl in my sleep, as for my mother, well... let's just say it had something to do with a piano in the living room that we never had.

(edited)

I'm awake most nights, so i do catch a lot of it. Which is humorous consider how much she does it; which is a  lot. One fine example is my sister who shouted "Merry Christmas!" in her sleep. You may not even be aware that you are talking, since your asleep, you never notice it. I had one time i was caught dreaming about transformers and my friend gave me what i said word for word.

Edited by Candy Star

Did you have some kind of sleepwalking problem? Cause i don't know why she would.

I'm a cutter and at suicide risk...

Doctor ordered her to stand outside my doorat certain hours of the night to make sure i'm safe.

I'm a cutter and at suicide risk...

Doctor ordered her to stand outside my doorat certain hours of the night to make sure i'm safe.

Ohhh... i'm sorry. Well, maybe not you or your mother, but its a known fact that people do without knowing it. This doesn't imply that you do at all.

To be honest, I don't really know about what either of my parents talk about in their sleep. Speaking for myself, I've had one night terror where I woke up screaming about someone breaking into my room. I've also had multiple episodes of talking in my sleep in the past, the oddest I recall was a repeat of a video game-related conversation I had with a friend. Only I was conversing with myself.

I entered my mothers room to get one of my drinks and all of a sudden: "What are you doing?!!" 

scared the living crap out of me, but saw she was asleep; i was a bit shaken up, since you know, anxiety an all.

I think this counts. I don't remember it, but my father and brother both swear it happened. It started with my mother seeing something strange very late at night. She saw a figure of a man in a complete pressure suit, as if he was doing a spacewalk. As it passed through the wall between my room and my parents, I allegedly screamed, "There's a man with a funny hat in my room!" My mother leaped out of bed, breaking her toe in the process, and ran to my room, but there was nothing there except me.  

(cue Twilight Zone theme)

• Brohoof 1

my mother is a drunk so when I lived with her she would only be asleep if she was drunk.... she said a lot of weird things to me while awake...

as for me I don't talk in my sleep... hell I don't really talk while awake either