Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general questions is there a mobile app?

FlyingSparkle
Go to solution Solved by Jeric,

Hey, I'm new here and i have a question, Is there an mobile app for this forum or something like it? I'm not always on my computer. Is there something? Otherwise i will just do it with the dekstop site on my phone B) . Thx

FlyingSparkle

• Brohoof 3

This was a quote from Feld0 himself back in 2012

The idea of a mobile app for the forums has come up a few times before (search the feedback forum for it). It's something that I will be able to offer once IPS (the company that develops our forum software) starts offering so-called "white-label apps". They plan to do this eventually, but there is no known date for when that will be.

(Source: http://mlpforums.com/topic/21058-mlp-forums-mobile-app/)

After some research it would appear, to my knowledge as far as I could see, there is still no app for Poniverse or the forums. There is however a Ponyville Live app which is one of poniverses sub sites/supporters.

Hope this helps!

There is no available Mobile App for IPB or MLPF. This is something that gets brought up constantly in Feedback, to the point that your first Feedback topic you make there launches an interstitial that actually asks that no new threads be made on the subject.

I'll go ahead and close this one out.