ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

Might want to drop a couple S's, since he actually thought making some kind of assault on the princesses with any form of conventional weapon was a good idea. :lol:

Ok. S rank. But still, this guy is no joke. :wacko:

@

Also, how is it an assault on the princesses? :dash:

(edited)

Ok. S rank. But still, this guy is no joke. :wacko:

@

Also, how is it an assault on the princesses? :dash:

He stuck a bomb near the princesses booth. :o

Edited by Corona de Adamas
  • Brohoof 1

He stuck a bomb near the princesses booth. :o

Yeah, and heads up, bombs are at other locations that have canon characters. ;)

BTW it's IN her booth. Which is why I'm pounding her door. :lol:

And she doesn't know it's there. ;)

Yeah, and heads up, bombs are at other locations that have canon characters. ;)

BTW it's IN her booth. Which is why I'm pounding her door. :lol:

Protip: wouldn't kill her. Not that the princesses can't die through raw force or anything, but trust me: even with limiters on, if he had any kind of bomb that could actually hurt them, he'd only need one. ;)

Of course, not like IB knows that, hence pounding on the door. :lol:

(edited)

If I had to make a Princess Bomb, I would probably make something which would require a massive, long-term magical expenditure to defend against. If I had my druthers (and a lot of funding) I would probably make a weapon that projects a massive burst of magical energy, and once its fuel runs out, it would siphon off of the ambient magic, which would be incredibly strong if the target was creating a large magical shield to protect against the initial blast. Once the shielded pony's strength runs out, the blast would sustain just long enough to kill whatever is in its radius since its primary fuel source (said pony's shield spell) stopped.

Edited by Orion Caelum

@,

He knows they're all powerful and such, but he also knows that Rarity dies if the bomb goes up. So lemme in! :o

Wait, wait, wait...

So, just to clarify, this guy wants IB so bad he's willing to walk into an arena full of advanced fighters and four alicorns,  (five, if you include NMM)plant several bombs all over the location, and then kidnap an Element of Harmony right underneath everypony's noses? Just to get back at him?

...What exactly did Bliz do to this guy? I'm scared. :(

Wait, wait, wait...

So, just to clarify, this guy wants IB so bad he's willing to walk into an arena full of advanced fighters and four alicorns,  (five, if you include NMM)plant several bombs all over the location, and then kidnap an Element of Harmony right underneath everypony's noses? Just to get back at him?

Once Ice finds the assassin, Wilhelm is probably going to kill the latter. I mean, a pony like that can't be left alive; and I'm pretty sure Wilhelm will make explicitly sure said assassin is dead.

Wait, wait, wait...

Now that is a secret until when the bad guy's monologue occurs when I finally find him. ;)

(edited)

If I had to make a Princess Bomb, I would probably make something which would require a massive, long-term magical expenditure to defend against. If I had my druthers (and a lot of funding) I would probably make a weapon that projects a massive burst of magical energy, and once its fuel runs out, it would siphon off of the ambient magic, which would be incredibly strong if the target was creating a large magical shield to protect against the initial blast. Once the shielded pony's strength runs out, the blast would sustain just long enough to kill whatever is in its radius since its primary fuel source (said pony's shield spell) stopped.

That could work, depending on the yield and what stage of power the princesses are at. By my count, there's four of them so far that i've noted in this RP, and that should work at stage 2 and down, which is all you really need to worry about.

Edited by Corona de Adamas
  • Brohoof 1

Once Ice finds the assassin, Wilhelm is probably going to kill the latter. I mean, a pony like that can't be left alive; and I'm pretty sure Wilhelm will make explicitly sure said assassin is dead.

Spoiler: He won't be dead after he and I fight, so you can go ahead. If Will can find him. ;)

I think you messed up that no one can help you.

My character's not the type to always slow down and think. So he feels he HAS to follow the instructions.

Also, other pony is a Unicorn with a magical overwatch spell which he can see IB with. :)

Basically, it won't work on the Elder Alicorns, but it will work on the Ascended Alicorns?

Hahaha.

HAHAHAHAHA.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Technically, should work on Elder alicorns too, provided you can somehow keep them from from removing their primary magical limiters (ala stage one) and shrugging the thing off.

Dude that's EXTREMELY OPed. That's practically omnipresence. No one should be able to see everything in the entire arena.

Ok, then let's just chock it up as IB's hot headedness and lack of reasoning in a heated situation such as this. :)

(edited)

Ok, then let's just chock it up as IB's hot headedness and lack of reasoning in a heated situation such as this. :)

Ok then, lets go with that.

Exactly this. I mean, come on; if nothing else, Wilhelm will come over to IB and ask him what's wrong, and if that fails too, Wilhelm will just tail IB to find out for himself.

Where the HELL did you get someone to cast that kind of spell into a proverbial bottle for you? I am just quoting one of your posts. I meant the spell you were talking about before.

Exactly this. I mean, come on; if nothing else, Wilhelm will come over to IB and ask him what's wrong, and if that fails too, Wilhelm will just tail IB to find out for himself.

But yea, I agree with this.

Edited by bronislav84

Good plan. Do so if you wish. IB will be skating nervously all over the place, so you can bump into him after he gets his next clue ok

Wait a second, weren't we doing something with the trash compactor going nuts around the arena? Though I guess you can come back to that later?

Ok then, lets go with that.

Where the HELL did you get someone to cast that kind of spell into a proverbial bottle for you? I am just quoting one of your posts. I meant the spell you were talking about before.

But yea, I agree with this.

Merest conjecture, m'lady. :P

• Brohoof 1