ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

This guy Kaz is admirable! :D

Dawwwwwww... Thanks brother. I based him off of everything I want to be.

caliber: ...meh.

Kazas;

" Hey, that's just.... The kind of griffon I am."

In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God, hovering above? At least it is true, that man has no control... Even over his own will.

2l7vqa.jpg

Dawwwwwww... Thanks brother. I based him off of everything I want to be.

Kazas;

" Hey, that's just.... The kind of griffon I am."

You can be anything you wanna be. So he's your griffon-sona! :D

You are a nice person. :catface:

caliber: ponies die. its life.

Pssh...

• Brohoof 2

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

Kazas; that doesn't mean we shouldn't save as many as we can. A wasted life is a travesty of wasted potential for good.

• Brohoof 1

In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God, hovering above? At least it is true, that man has no control... Even over his own will.

2l7vqa.jpg

Kazas; that doesn't mean we shouldn't save as many as we can. A wasted life is a travesty of wasted potential for good.

zenru: preach!

• Brohoof 2

2uyqhld.jpg

You can be anything you wanna be. So he's your griffon-sona! :D

You are a nice person. :catface:

Pssh...

Dawww bro you're hitting me right in the feels. I appreciate that, but I don't exactly know how nice of a person I am XD.

• Brohoof 2

2l7vqa.jpg

Overreact much? You won't survive that. :P

Not sure if serious. There's a Fry image that applies here, and I don't even watch that show.

You're right, a more reasonable amount would likely be only a sixteenth of the arena, excluding its environs.

(edited)

You're right, a more reasonable amount would likely be only a sixteenth of the arena, excluding its environs.

That's more likely. It promises to be a good battle, but let's not let race stuff lead the charge into this. It's a mutual-respect-but-not-completely kind of thing. I have never heard of contemporaries who communicate never having friction. Have you?

Edited by bronislav84

img-31286-1-img-31286-1-img-31286-1-img-
by @Balareth+@Onion Sing

My OC Lektra Bolt: EvE Version/EqE Archive. My links in one place: https://lektragaming.carrd.co

(edited)

@

Waiting on you here. You seem to have to reply to:

Me (EWS and Anette)

Pey (Rune and SM)

And Louisville (AJ and NT)

Tempest Shift as well. I'll post as soon as I can, but i'm at a friends birthday party and it may take a while; sorry. :lol:

Edited by Love
  • Brohoof 1

• Brohoof 2

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

(edited)

Rune, you sneaky son of a  :angry:!

# of times SM has met officially met her match: 2

(Rune and IB)

Take_that.png

@,

Nice job. We have some of the only OCs who's beaten SM. B)

Gonna bring in Kevin now. :)

Edited by Ice Blizzard

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

victory is only likely.

never underestimate the ninja from the village hidden in the mist.

Damn right.

Mist ninja will rek u m8!

(Rune and IB are mist ninjas high five1 B) )

• Brohoof 1

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

"Of course i'm here," Sleight Mist said, stepping out from under the shade of one the orbs.

She got there before Rune, and she set it up. Technically cheating, but since when has SM ever played nice... or fair?
  • Brohoof 2

She got there before Rune, and she set it up. Technically cheating, but since when has SM ever played nice... or fair?

i know, i know. its just...unexpected.

2uyqhld.jpg