ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

Correct once again, so I don't see the issue? It would take approx. 12minutes to 12 days to melt the ice and with that wide of a range I can't be wrong... You guys have made me do so much math... That I didn't even do when I was in school and I was supposed to.

You didn't had to you know?

I wonder why everypony is underestimating Concrete?

@@ButterKingPyromaniac,

I gotta ask, since he's an earth pony, what's the explanation for these powers?

My OC, Ice Blizzard is an earth pony, but he got his powers from a crystal.

How is CS able to do this?

highly skilled, trained killers

*cough*Carmine*cough*

I gotta ask, since he's an earth pony, what's the explanation for these powers?   My OC, Ice Blizzard is an earth pony, but he got his powers from a crystal.   How is CS able to do this?

What powers? Echolocation and Technolocation are behavioral adaptations? They can be learned.

My only issue is how were they learned so fast? 

What powers? Echolocation and Technolocation are behavioral adaptations? They can be learned.

My only issue is how were they learned so fast? 

This was from the profile:

"After consent fighting he discovered his ability to control anything related to mother earth and thus his cutie mark."

So...that's all you gotta do? :wacko:

*cough*Carmine*cough*

I said highly skilled killers.

Not ****tard necrophiliac rapists that disgrace the name villain. You know what, he disgrace them name womanizer... Other rapists would be disgraced to know that such a pitiful person is alive. Can he just stay dead? 

• Brohoof 1

I said highly skilled killers.

Not ****tard necrophiliac rapists that disgrace the name villain. You know what, he disgrace them name womanizer... Other rapists would be disgraced to know that such a pitiful person is alive. Can he just stay dead? 

He's so bad that you can't get him outta your mind. Evidently he has some impact, therefore, no as a matter of fact he will NOT stay dead. :proud:

He started learning at age 2.

The mind doesn't have the ability to do so at age 2, it is still struggling to grasp language. And if Echolocation is dead or under used then chances are he wouldn't hear of it until far later.

I would say realistically, i would only hardly buy it if he was 11 or 12 and even then, echolocation is a skill that even after 90+ years isn't mastered or come close to mastering.  But in all honesty Idrc about the unrealism. Do whatever

Meatball is inside the earth right? Also glass is a variation of sand.

Metal I ment metal stupid autocorrect.

Alright I'll give it to ya. -_-

But please explain that in his profile to avoid future confusion ok?

Also

58072115.jpg

The mind doesn't have the ability to do so at age 2, it is still struggling to grasp language. And if Echolocation is dead or under used then chances are he wouldn't hear of it until far later.

I would say realistically, i would only hardly buy it if he was 11 or 12 and even then, echolocation is a skill that even after 90+ years isn't mastered or come close to mastering.  But in all honesty Idrc about the unrealism. Do whatever

Not meaning to be rude but it's called instincts. Also how can bats learn so quickly? I also stated on his char page he's a little slow and simpleminded.

I dont mean to be a critique cindy but no, glass is NOT a variation of sand, sand is a component in it. Glass is made of limestone (calcium and carbon dioxide (CaCO2)) and sand. Limestone is the main component.

vhy are y'all makin' such a big deal?

I don't know. :P

*cough* Wilhelm *cough*

Will is good guy. :twi:

*cough*Rebilac*cough*

Carmine is best assassin.