ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

Not meaning to be rude but it's called instincts. Also how can bats learn so quickly? I also stated on his char page he's a little slow and simpleminded.

The mind's instinct is to see XD. But that isn't an option.

Apparently you aren't too familiar with the blind? I have two cousins who are. They can't see, so instead of learning echolocation like you know a normal person :lol: They are able to hear better, stronger sense of touch, taste and smell. Which you included.

But for you to tell me that it is instinct for humans or in this case; ponies to know echolocation, that's absurd.

And the reason bats know echolocation is because it is in their blood. That is their instinct. We use our eyes, they use echolocation... You can't cross two different specimens and expect the same results from the same test. Especially when they are both unrelated. Don't argue with me because I guarentee you'll lose in one or another. 

I'm fine with what you're doing and frankly IDRC what you do for the fourth flippin time. It is your OC, it may not be physically possible but for the third time, BEND PHYSICS. Your character, do what you want. Physically, a horse cant hold a blade single hoofedly but it doesn't matter because we work around physics.

I'm telling you do what you want but for you to sit here and tell me I'm "Technically wrong," is pointless. None of this matters. 

*cough*cuzsciencereasoning*cough*

*cough*Rebilac*cough*

*cough*Carmine*cough* *cough* Wilhelm *cough*

We got an ebola outbreak or something? 

@,

Sorry Ice but... Carmine is sort of completely pitiful as far as assassins standards. I mean face it... he's sort of dead right now... Oh wait, he gets Deus Ex Machina. Well everyone, LAzerus Mcrapeiscle is back so hide your daughters, hide yo wives. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@,

Sorry Ice but... Carmine is sort of completely pitiful as far as assassins standards. I mean face it... he's sort of dead right now... Oh wait, he gets Deus Ex Machina. Well everyone, LAzerus Mcrapeiscle is back so hide your daughters, hide yo wives. 

Say that when he racks up his missions. :toldya: You'll see.....I also plan for him to take down some other non major characters. :P

Edited by Ice Blizzard

Say that when he racks up kills. You'll see.....I also plan for him to kill some other non major characters.

Yeah... especially when I'm the one playing the character you're murdering. You didn't really think that through did you........? 

Apparently you aren't too familiar with the blind? I have two cousins who are. They can't see, so instead of learning echolocation like you know a normal person :lol: They are able to hear better, stronger sense of touch, taste and smell. Which you included.

But for you to tell me that it is instinct for humans or in this case; ponies to know echolocation, that's absurd.

And the reason bats know echolocation is because it is in their blood. That is their instinct. We use our eyes, they use echolocation... You can't cross two different specimens and expect the same results from the same test. Especially when they are both unrelated. Don't argue with me because I guarentee you'll lose in one or another. 

I'm fine with what you're doing and frankly IDRC what you do for the fourth flippin time. It is your OC, it may not be physically possible but for the third time, BEND PHYSICS. Your character, do what you want. Physically, a horse cant hold a blade single hoofedly but it doesn't matter because we work around physics.

I'm telling you do what you want but for you to sit here and tell me I'm "Technically wrong," is pointless. None of this matters. 

Let's just agree to disagree.

Yeah... especially when I'm the one playing the character you're murdering. You didn't really think that through did you........? 

You'll see, he's gonna be rich while you're all fighting for money. :toldya:

Im sorry master pay, please do not slash my cookie stash for naming the unholy one also, in rp relevence i think fighting your OC would be fun flaming vinyl guy

waht?

The doctor said it's hypervirulent databorne pneumonia. If you've read this post, you're probably already infected.

• Brohoof 1

@@ButterKingPyromaniac,

*facehooves*

That's literally what I've been saying 

Might I remind you that the only reason you brought him back to life was to kill a minor character, rape a character then have him get slaughtered? 

HAHAHAHAHAH! :lol:

Do you honestly think that was all that I had planned before he dies for real?

The one who must not be named has to be killed!!! WHOS WITH ME!!!!!

THIS MAN KNOWS WHATS UP!

Meh, as long as sensai pey doesnt slash my cookie stash im cool.

*eats cookie stash*

Say that when he racks up his missions. :toldya: You'll see.....I also plan for him to take down some other non major characters. :P

Already writing the perfect Wilhelm monologue post.

Also, this time, I'm literally going to burn Carmine's body to ash, grab Caliber, Ice, Annette, and Rarity, and venture into Tartarus to banish his soul once and for all.