ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

Uh, yuh. Wouldn't be the first time you used a character for a similar permissable purpose 

You people have no idea what I got planned next. He's pretty much gonna do everything besides order a nuke on the city. :lol:

You people have no idea what I got planned next. He's pretty much gonna do everything besides order a nuke on the city.

Ice, I run something by you. Say he comes back.

Wilhelm and Rarity both know who he is not to mention, do a little digging. I'm pretty sure either of the princesses would be able to identify him, especially if he is an assassin and if he is such a glorified assassin as you proclaim he is then that would mean he would have a high count. And with that comes a high rate of error.

And due to the approach he took with Rarity and Ice, I'd say he does really, and I mean really sloppy work. So he is probably wanted for all his wrongdoings.

If so then I'm sure somepony, in Bangcolt. Would recognize him.

Now say someone does or Wilhelm or Rarity does....

If somepony recognizes him... reported to authorities, so Royal guard which is pretty much telling a brick wall, princesses which means he gets obliterated, or an element of harmony; yeah, obliterated. 

Now say a Princess finds him... obliterated...

Say Rarity finds him, then she is going to scream and he'll die in one way or another...

Say Wilhelm finds him... I don't even wanna know what will happen to him. Dear God... Holy ****

Sooooo... if he plans anything or draws any attention then welll, why am I even going this far. His whole come back is SO flawed. 

LEAVE HIM DEAD!

Ice, I run something by you. Say he comes back.

Wilhelm and Rarity both know who he is not to mention, do a little digging. I'm pretty sure either of the princesses would be able to identify him, especially if he is an assassin and if he is such a glorified assassin as you proclaim he is then that would mean he would have a high count. And with that comes a high rate of error.

And due to the approach he took with Rarity and Ice, I'd say he does really, and I mean really sloppy work. So he is probably wanted for all his wrongdoings.

If so then I'm sure somepony, in Bangcolt. Would recognize him.

Now say someone does or Wilhelm or Rarity does....

If somepony recognizes him... reported to authorities, so Royal guard which is pretty much telling a brick wall, princesses which means he gets obliterated, or an element of harmony; yeah, obliterated. 

Now say a Princess finds him... obliterated...

Say Rarity finds him, then she is going to scream and he'll die in one way or another...

Say Wilhelm finds him... I don't even wanna know what will happen to him. Dear God... Holy ****

Sooooo... if he plans anything or draws any attention then welll, why am I even going this far. His whole come back is SO flawed. 

LEAVE HIM DEAD!

He will attack from the shadows and no one will recognize him via silent killings and disguise.

I don't know if you know what it feels like to have a decent villain to play. I'm about to lose this man. -_-

Very infectious pneumonia (a respiratory disease), but instead of being airborne, carried over data. Like this post, for example.

Oh, yeah, entirely 

@@Ranger22,

If you want me to catch your posts then mention me next time; almost missed it

He will attack from the shadows and no one will recognize him via silent killings and disguise.   I don't know if you know what it feels like to have a decent villain to play. I'm about to lose this man.

Actually, you have a decent, actually, potentially an excellent villain to play. ELECTRON WAVE STORM! But everyone time he shows up he is used as nothing more than a punching bag  

Oh, yeah, entirely 

@@Ranger22,

If you want me to catch your posts then mention me next time; almost missed it

Actually, you have a decent, actually, potentially an excellent villain to play. ELECTRON WAVE STORM! But everyone time he shows up he is used as nothing more than a punching bag  

It's 2 different types I got here man! :lol:

EWS = Antagonist jerk.

Carmine = Evil son of a gun that does worse stuff than EWS. <---- Still don't wanna lose this yet. -_-

It's 2 different types I got here man!   EWS = Antagonist jerk.   Carmine = Evil son of a gun that does worse stuff than EWS. <---- Still don't wanna lose this yet.

*opens mouth*

Forget it, I'm not even going to. Goodnite everyone. 

It's 2 different types I got here man! :lol:

EWS = Antagonist jerk.

Carmine = Evil son of a gun that does worse stuff than EWS. <---- Still don't wanna lose this yet. -_-

EWS is a punching bag for Wilhelm, and Carmine is a melodramatic 3edgy antagonist with a massive bulls-eye pinned over his heart by an arrow. And, you know, a gaping sword wound in his neck.

Honestly? I can't imagine Carmine being stealthy. If you're intending to play Carmine Ezio Altaïr, I'll raise you one Wilhelm Fetlock Holmes.

EWS is a punching bag for Wilhelm, and Carmine is a melodramatic 3edgy antagonist with a massive bulls-eye pinned over his heart by an arrow. And, you know, a gaping sword wound in his neck.

Honestly? I can't imagine Carmine being stealthy. If you're intending to play Carmine Ezio Altaïr, I'll raise you one Wilhelm Fetlock Holmes.

Go ahead, because Carmine CAN and WILL be stealthy to avoid detection. -_-

Go ahead, because Carmine CAN and WILL be stealthy to avoid detection. -_-

Good luck, boy. Let the games begin.

(On a more serious note, after Annette gets out from the hospital and Wilhelm takes her home and Wilhelm goes and finds IB, I'll let you commit exactly one murder before Wilhelm is on the case.)

• Brohoof 1

Good luck, boy. Let the games begin.

(On a more serious note, after Annette gets out from the hospital and Wilhelm takes her home and Wilhelm goes and finds IB, I'll let you commit exactly one murder before Wilhelm is on the case.)

Ok, but the amount of kills he'll get before Carmine gets found is gonna be up to me. ;)

I'm gonna let you all know when he's up for killing, but until then, you can't kill him. -_-

unrelated, but theres another trio that the CMC reminds me of.

Powerpuff Girls? :toldya:

To those waiting on me, sorry Peyton, Pride, and Corona. I had something to do. I'll be posting either Sunday in the day or overnight.

Start flippin' through dem pages bro. -_-

pinkie_pie_page_flip_base_gif__1080p__by

@, Mmmm...MMMMMM... Ursa Major's mate, that's fair, MMMM... Cave collapse, nah that's cool...MNNNNN... Pitch blackness... you know two of those would've been challenging now it just seems like I've been set up for failure.

Guess that's what happens when I make assumptions, I was figuring that the Ursa came out of the cave a bit to chase down Shining and Cadance; but looks like I was wrong.