ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

(edited)

Take it like a man...... and then die due to the fact thousands upon thousands of volts have rushed through your body and sent your heart into cardiac arrest.

Man after my own heart right here.

Here he is the long awaited Concrete Shrapnel

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/concrete-shrapnel-r8476

This guy is a bit OPed. Way too many powers. Ever hear of quality over quantity? Now they are related, but come on now. Skilled in all of them? No one is going to give him a field with all of this all at once. No one. It's just way too broad. I say have him as an earthbender with the ability to do the other stuff, but not on the level of mastery. For balance purposes, you know? And don't even get me started on this character being way too short changed on the information.

@@ButterKingPyromaniac,

I mean as an earth pony, I could let sand and rock pass.

But glass and metal? Just....how? :eww:

Glass is a derivative of sand and stone, so earth. Even the finest medal has some earth in it, except really pure metal like platinum. The reverse is also true though. Some earth has iron in it.

The mind's instinct is to see XD. But that isn't an option.

Apparently you aren't too familiar with the blind? I have two cousins who are. They can't see, so instead of learning echolocation like you know a normal person :lol: They are able to hear better, stronger sense of touch, taste and smell. Which you included.

But for you to tell me that it is instinct for humans or in this case; ponies to know echolocation, that's absurd.

And the reason bats know echolocation is because it is in their blood. That is their instinct. We use our eyes, they use echolocation... You can't cross two different specimens and expect the same results from the same test. Especially when they are both unrelated. Don't argue with me because I guarentee you'll lose in one or another. 

I'm fine with what you're doing and frankly IDRC what you do for the fourth flippin time. It is your OC, it may not be physically possible but for the third time, BEND PHYSICS. Your character, do what you want. Physically, a horse cant hold a blade single hoofedly but it doesn't matter because we work around physics.

I'm telling you do what you want but for you to sit here and tell me I'm "Technically wrong," is pointless. None of this matters. 

We got an ebola outbreak or something? 

The single hoofedly thing is cause sticky hooves which Caliber abuses to no end, and I still say that's something he should stop. But he can also combine levitation in which will technically make him more versatile as Peyton noticed.

@@ButterKingPyromaniac,

*facehooves*

That's literally what I've been saying 

Might I remind you that the only reason you brought him back to life was to kill a minor character, rape a character then have him get slaughtered? 

Rape? On this website? Even without being graphic/descriptive that seems a bit extreme and might get Ice in trouble with the forum rules.

Already writing the perfect Wilhelm monologue post.

Also, this time, I'm literally going to burn Carmine's body to ash, grab Caliber, Ice, Annette, and Rarity, and venture into Tartarus to banish his soul once and for all.

You forget I have dibs on vaporizing him with a mana missile barrage? Ice promised, if I'm not doing something else. There won't be a body. You are free to do the other thing though.

Who am I going up against?

I might if you would tone down the like six powers. Related or not, that's way too many. He just doesn't sound fun to fight.

Edited by bronislav84

You forget I have dibs on vaporizing him with a mana missile barrage? Ice promised, if I'm not doing something else.

This^

Also, I actually have plans for Carmine to complete multiple assassination missions before he's dead for real. -_-

I assume I'll be involved in the Carmine stuff by the time he gets around to it.

If Leks can find out that is. :toldya:

But his comeback will indeed be subtle to IC detection. So prepare to see Bangcolt's population drop. -_-

Probably going investigating after finding out from Celestia, which means interviewing Rarity. All the details in hoof, it's really no issue to be tracking the guy.

And goodnight. Posting later today (EST).

Probably going investigating after finding out from Celestia, which means interviewing Rarity. All the details in hoof, it's really no issue to be tracking the guy.

And goodnight. Posting later today (EST).

Population's still gonna drop, and as a Unicorn he also has silenced sidearms for assassination so be prepared for someone to get bulleted. :toldya:

And GN. :)

(edited)

@@ButterKingPyromaniac, I totally understand that feel. I'm sitting here trying to think of how to write my character out of a death sentence because of my sheer stupidity.

@, I done goofed with this, I mis-remembered that the sheer size of Ursa Majors are impossibly large. (If this was Pathfinder it would definitely be in the Colossal range. whereas a Minor would probably be Huge sized...). Soooo Majors are big, like... I'd be able to make a comfortable home inside your ear canal big... (Not to mention there's physically no way a cave system could exist large enough to house them...) So with that in mind I have a few questions because I don't want to make anymore assumptions. (Because assumptions got me into this situation XD) and obviously I want to do this in a way that... allows Ash to live... but not look overpowered...

-The entrance to the cave and by extension the boulder, how large is it? Large enough for the Majors to get through comfortably? Or would they have to do some serious squeezing? Also would a exceptionally strong 14ft tall dragon be able to push the boulder far enough that a 6-7ft tall dragon could fit through?

-The cave and it's ceiling. is it part of a large mountain or something? Or is it just like a "thin" layer of rock so that collapsing the ceiling would end up leading to the outside?

-Is the male Ursa already in the chamber or is he deeper into the cave approaching?

Edited by Star Saber

Man after my own heart right here.

This guy is a bit OPed. Way too many powers. Ever hear of quality over quantity? Now they are related, but come on now. Skilled in all of them? No one is going to give him a field with all of this all at once. No one. It's just way too broad. I say have him as an earthbender with the ability to do the other stuff, but not on the level of mastery. For balance purposes, you know? And don't even get me started on this character being way too short changed on the information.

Glass is a derivative of sand and stone, so earth. Even the finest medal has some earth in it, except really pure metal like platinum. The reverse is also true though. Some earth has iron in it.

The single hoofedly thing is cause sticky hooves which Caliber abuses to no end, and I still say that's something he should stop. But he can also combine levitation in which will technically make him more versatile as Peyton noticed.

Rape? On this website? Even without being graphic/descriptive that seems a bit extreme and might get Ice in trouble with the forum rules.

You forget I have dibs on vaporizing him with a mana missile barrage? Ice promised, if I'm not doing something else. There won't be a body. You are free to do the other thing though.

I might if you would tone down the like six powers. Related or not, that's way too many. He just doesn't sound fun to fight.

Okay first I updated him "toning him down a bit".

Second why does everypony else get OP characters but not me like there's GODS.

Third you over looked his weaknesses.

Fourth do I tell you how to make OCs?

Fifth I'm new to this.

Sixth why does everypony eather underestimates him or say he's impossible.

Well nothing is the word itself says I'm possible.

I worked really hard on him creating him this specific rp.

Ok I'm done rambling so how are you guys?

I'm doing ok myself.

I feel tired now I think I'm going back to bed.

See you guys in the morning!

Sweet dreams!

Strix has one too and I'm personally not too keen on that.

herd u were talkin dung

0215a51b6b1f7d66dc4a2932a25e4b0d.jpeg.pn

In all seriousness though, I'm starting to lean away from the gun myself. It sounded cool at the time, but now it just sounds unnecessary :huh:

• Brohoof 1

As for keeping a lid on tracking, dude that's like asking someone to not breathe. Magic must defeat magic. It's complely illogical to say nobody can find him except certain people specifically when you say. I mean I understand it for plot purposes, but IC it makes no sense dude. Can you give me an IC reason for not being able to find him until then? Please? I need to justify it IC.

I literally just now picked up on that... Bronislv makes an excellent poit...

In addition making him undetectable isn't that sort of lmiting other players abilities of what they can and cn't do; in a sense? Huh, i'd never looked at it that way.... 

Okay first I updated him "toning him down a bit". Second why does everypony else get OP characters but not me like there's GODS. Third you over looked his weaknesses. Fourth do I tell you how to make OCs? Fifth I'm new to this. Sixth why does everypony eather underestimates him or say he's impossible. Well nothing is the word itself says I'm possible. I worked really hard on him creating him this specific rp. Ok I'm done rambling so how are you guys? I'm doing ok myself. I feel tired now I think I'm going back to bed. See you guys in the morning! Sweet dreams!

Toned him down? There was nothing wrong with him. I just said that ike the majority of the stuff he was doing is illogical which in reality, it is. But think about this, we're in Equestria and not reality, bend pyhsics whatever way you want to make it possible as long as it is plausable and doesn't affect something out of canon or is so third party ridiculous. As far as I'm concerned, nobody told you to tone it down. I know I didn't, I just asked a bunch of questions because his echo and techno location work differently than it does in reality. That and you threw in like other elements or forces which I don't care if you have but you didn't explain them to me so I questioned them out of curiosity because you never told me what those forces could do. I get not having limits but you have to have indicators. 

My Oc isn't Op; prime example. He is an above average fighter who matches up well to the majoirty of his competition and a brilliant thinker. He doesn't possess some of the skills as far as power but he makes up for it with his own skills that he does have and his intellect. 

I can name quite a few OC's that aren't OP and as far as yours, I didn't think for half a second he was. I'm just confused. That's really it. I think you need to rewrite his "other" quite honestly. Keep what you have and add details because they way you are describing it sounds like you have changed physics in one way or another. So, I'm just confused. 

And if I could make a recommendation. He should be a unicorn. It seems like it'd be easier on you.and easier for me and others to understand.

Third, my fault in battle *shrugs*

Is one of them that he is blind? I think him not being able to see is a weakness. 

Fourth, he has a point guys. I'm not telling you, I'm providing suggestions once again. 

Fifth: Same 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbrbUfYSt0E

Sixth, just going to reiterate this one. Because, he needs to be explained better, I think parts of the issue is not being able to fully understand him or his powers. They are rather unsecured/undefined as far as definiition It's kind of like gas; it takes no definite shape.

Goodnight, seeya my friend :) Sweet Dream

• Brohoof 1

Will has MAGICAL stuff he gets enchanted. There IS difference. Notice where I said non magical. None of his weapons are magical. Mind explaining where this stuff comes from? Please?

As for keeping a lid on tracking, dude that's like asking someone to not breathe. Magic must defeat magic. It's complely illogical to say nobody can find him except certain people specifically when you say. I mean I understand it for plot purposes, but IC it makes no sense dude. Can you give me an IC reason for not being able to find him until then? Please? I need to justify it IC.

*flips table*

He can cast a signature tracking disruption spell. It sounds OP, but just give it to me please?

• Brohoof 1

*flips table* He can cast a signature tracking disruption spell. It sounds OP, but just give it to me please?

sure, cuz idrc :lol: 

Bronislav just give to him. It is his character after all... even though I disagree with you Ice, it is your character.

• Brohoof 1

I literally just now picked up on that... Bronislv makes an excellent poit...

In addition making him undetectable isn't that sort of lmiting other players abilities of what they can and cn't do; in a sense? Huh, i'd never looked at it that way.... 

Toned him down? There was nothing wrong with him. I just said that ike the majority of the stuff he was doing is illogical which in reality, it is. But think about this, we're in Equestria and not reality, bend pyhsics whatever way you want to make it possible as long as it is plausable and doesn't affect something out of canon or is so third party ridiculous. As far as I'm concerned, nobody told you to tone it down. I know I didn't, I just asked a bunch of questions because his echo and techno location work differently than it does in reality. That and you threw in like other elements or forces which I don't care if you have but you didn't explain them to me so I questioned them out of curiosity because you never told me what those forces could do. I get not having limits but you have to have indicators. 

My Oc isn't Op; prime example. He is an above average fighter who matches up well to the majoirty of his competition and a brilliant thinker. He doesn't possess some of the skills as far as power but he makes up for it with his own skills that he does have and his intellect. 

I can name quite a few OC's that aren't OP and as far as yours, I didn't think for half a second he was. I'm just confused. That's really it. I think you need to rewrite his "other" quite honestly. Keep what you have and add details because they way you are describing it sounds like you have changed physics in one way or another. So, I'm just confused. 

And if I could make a recommendation. He should be a unicorn. It seems like it'd be easier on you.and easier for me and others to understand.

Third, my fault in battle *shrugs*

Is one of them that he is blind? I think him not being able to see is a weakness. 

Fourth, he has a point guys. I'm not telling you, I'm providing suggestions once again. 

Fifth: Same 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbrbUfYSt0E

Sixth, just going to reiterate this one. Because, he needs to be explained better, I think parts of the issue is not being able to fully understand him or his powers. They are rather unsecured/undefined as far as definiition It's kind of like gas; it takes no definite shape.

Goodnight, seeya my friend :) Sweet Dream

Whoa of said that?

Hey thanks for the suggestions.

But I wasn't talking to you when i said do I tell you how make a oc I was telling slav.

But seriously did I really say that last night?

Let me check.

His mace. Nerve gas. Smoke bombs. Grenades. Mercenary slingshot. (capable of firing small metal balls, similar to bullets) Short sword. Entrenching tool. (razor-egded shovel) Tripwire traps. Rocket launcher.

Manufactured.

And can someone tell me what's wrong with everyday items turned weapons?

(edited)

Pfftch, yeah, I can see that fitting.

However, the more I think about the nature of Annette and Wilhelm's relationship, the less I see "My Immortal" fitting in. Perhaps later on, but I doubt they'll ever have that big of a falling-out. I'll leave it in the post anyway, however.

And not just because he's stuck in ice either. It's been like that song for IB ever since.... :dash:.....he was born. :P And the parts in the song about love apply ever since he saw Rarity for the first time. :D

You got this bro, I mean, a demented smart scientist, with a puppet mistress? It works, no joke. :wacko:

Also, isn't it interesting how I chose a deep song for IB who's normally silly? ^_^

Edited by Ice Blizzard