ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

(edited)

Even though you said molotov through the window?

Throwing alcohol thats about to be lit on fire into a bar? Not gonna burn nooope, why would I consider there to be burning? But seriously, now I'm confused what happened sonce you set a bar on fire :/

Edited by Tempest Shift

sylveon_the_pink_by_thebronypinkiepie-d8

http://mlpforums.com/topic/121534-the-evil-withinoutlast-style-survival-rp/ Take a look at my RP please.

-Sig by Handsome Changeling

Even though you said molotov through the window?

Throwing alcohol thats about to be lit on fire into a bar? Not gonna burn nooope, why would I consider there to be burning? But seriously, now I'm confused what happened sonce you set a bar on fire :/

Nope, it's a garbage bomb. :)

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

@

Hey ice, let's say that theoretically, IB sees Darkrai and Kazas walking down a pathway together. Because of the whole vengeance charade that happened earlier, would he let that go, or would there be a confrontation?

In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God, hovering above? At least it is true, that man has no control... Even over his own will.

2l7vqa.jpg

@

Hey ice, let's say that theoretically, IB sees Darkrai and Kazas walking down a pathway together. Because of the whole vengeance charade that happened earlier, would he let that go, or would there be a confrontation?

It would depend. More than likely, he would stay away becase he kinda knows that nopony would stay with Dark like that without a reason. :lol:

Hey may ask, but IDK. :S

• Brohoof 1

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

It would depend. More than likely, he would stay away becase he kinda knows that nopony would stay with Dark like that without a reason. :lol:

Hey may ask, but IDK. :S

Alrighty. Just wondering for future reference. I'll post when my shift is over :)

• Brohoof 1

In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God, hovering above? At least it is true, that man has no control... Even over his own will.

2l7vqa.jpg

@,@@Mars Orbit, @@Star Saber,

May I please ask who drew your profile pics plz? also, what do yall think bout viktor rush? 

vaxqorj.jpg

My OC's

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15sDqH3g2VQ3gyMOmV64MxQgwYGuQ4fEBLtLjmetFxBQ/edit

JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!!!

@@Chivalry Knight, SFyr drew our pics you can find his request shop HERE don't know if he's still taking requests though.

As for Victor, I don't think he and Ash will get along very well despite being both Dragons XD since they both seem to have large egos; the cigar smoking seems over the top though; I mean do you really need more smoke in your body if you're a dragon?

Oh. Cool.

Uh, Mars. I have an issue with your post....

Skitz wasn't hanging out a window....  

I'm not allowed to move him without a chance for you to respond so I couldn't push him out the window.... he's still in the building...

sig-33647.rsz_wolves-wolves-20471683-900

I gotta start reading things more closely I do that wwaaaaayyy to often

i'll be posting soon so you have about 20 minutes - 30 minutes to make your edits because I don't know if I'll stick around all day. So, just letting you know. 

sig-33647.rsz_wolves-wolves-20471683-900

I'm actually ready now and like I mentioned to you 1 on 1, take or leave the oppurtunity. So I'll wait for you to post as well. I'll give you an hour

@@Mars Orbit,

you have an hour so it seems 

Posted. :)

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

@

Hey ice, kazas is just hanging around until you respond to him. Think you can edit your last post to include Darkrai? XD

• Brohoof 1

2l7vqa.jpg