ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

(edited)

Even though you said molotov through the window?

Throwing alcohol thats about to be lit on fire into a bar? Not gonna burn nooope, why would I consider there to be burning? But seriously, now I'm confused what happened sonce you set a bar on fire :/

Edited by Tempest Shift

Even though you said molotov through the window?

Throwing alcohol thats about to be lit on fire into a bar? Not gonna burn nooope, why would I consider there to be burning? But seriously, now I'm confused what happened sonce you set a bar on fire :/

Nope, it's a garbage bomb. :)

@

Hey ice, let's say that theoretically, IB sees Darkrai and Kazas walking down a pathway together. Because of the whole vengeance charade that happened earlier, would he let that go, or would there be a confrontation?

@

Hey ice, let's say that theoretically, IB sees Darkrai and Kazas walking down a pathway together. Because of the whole vengeance charade that happened earlier, would he let that go, or would there be a confrontation?

It would depend. More than likely, he would stay away becase he kinda knows that nopony would stay with Dark like that without a reason. :lol:

Hey may ask, but IDK. :S

• Brohoof 1

It would depend. More than likely, he would stay away becase he kinda knows that nopony would stay with Dark like that without a reason. :lol:

Hey may ask, but IDK. :S

Alrighty. Just wondering for future reference. I'll post when my shift is over :)

• Brohoof 1

@@Chivalry Knight, SFyr drew our pics you can find his request shop HERE don't know if he's still taking requests though.

As for Victor, I don't think he and Ash will get along very well despite being both Dragons XD since they both seem to have large egos; the cigar smoking seems over the top though; I mean do you really need more smoke in your body if you're a dragon?

Oh. Cool.

Uh, Mars. I have an issue with your post....

Skitz wasn't hanging out a window....  

I'm not allowed to move him without a chance for you to respond so I couldn't push him out the window.... he's still in the building...

I gotta start reading things more closely I do that wwaaaaayyy to often

i'll be posting soon so you have about 20 minutes - 30 minutes to make your edits because I don't know if I'll stick around all day. So, just letting you know. 

I'm actually ready now and like I mentioned to you 1 on 1, take or leave the oppurtunity. So I'll wait for you to post as well. I'll give you an hour

@@Mars Orbit,

you have an hour so it seems 

Posted. :)