ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

@@Star Saber,

Well, I'm glad you are now.

OH AND EVERYONE WHO IS WAITING ON ME THAT IS NOT UNICORNCOB, YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELAYED

MARS STILL WAITING ON YOUR EDIT

Sorry I'm juggling a bunch of stuff at the moment.

I'll get to it when I can.

Prank Status: Successful

Prank Status: 7th grade  wannabe 

Also waiting on Cadence.

John, I'm aware. Be patient. I will get to it when I get to it. I am doing something right now and I hardly have time to answer PM's and OOC posts so please know that I'm busy. Ok?

Whenever you're gone I will patiently wait. Could you do the same for me? :(  

• Brohoof 1

Prank Status: 7th grade  wannabe 

John, I'm aware. Be patient. I will get to it when I get to it. I am doing something right now and I hardly have time to answer PM's and OOC posts so please know that I'm busy. Ok?

Whenever you're gone I will patiently wait. Could you do the same for me? :(  

No problem. :)

could everyone stop on the waiting thing? iv been frozen since my last post, waiting on celestia, but im not complaining. XD

No problem.

Thank you! I appreciate it! :):D

Now you do have a pretty long post so when I get around to it... it'll be a bit of writing. 

could everyone stop on the waiting thing? iv been frozen since my last post, waiting on celestia, but im not complaining. XD

Thanks peyton :) 

• Brohoof 1

So Diamond Tiara's now in the arena. Don't exactly know who wants to watch her antics, so I just tagged Louis and Bron, since they both have foal characters. Also, sorry,, was working to sync up my post with Louisville's later, unless you want her to tell you IB's dead, only to tell him it was a false alarm literally a post later. That's not very nice. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

For everyone waiting on me, I apologize. Been sort of busy today with work I wasn't really supposed to be doing in the first place... oops but I'll try to get your posts out a bit later..

Ice, don't be mad but you have a longer post then every else so I may have to put your's off till like tomorrow or Monday. Depends on my schedule and how much I'm working since I cut my break short.

• Brohoof 1

For everyone waiting on me, I apologize. Been sort of busy today with work I wasn't really supposed to be doing in the first place... oops but I'll try to get your posts out a bit later..

Ice, don't be mad but you have a longer post then every else so I may have to put your's off till like tomorrow or Monday. Depends on my schedule and how much I'm working since I cut my break short.

No problem dude.

The RP/

@,

Also, should Celestia tell Caliber they need him to put his championship on the line? 

Not even gonna waste my time with that one. -_-