ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

Mission success :wub:

but yeah, im thinking of making some other arenas. like how unicorns have 'Mages Paradise' i wanna have something for melee users, flyers, ect.

(edited)

but yeah, im thinking of making some other arenas. like how unicorns have 'Mages Paradise' i wanna have something for melee users, flyers, ect.

Hmm, I got a few ideas...

Hoof-to-hoof/whatever fighters could have an arena like the DBZ tournament arena

Flyers can have something like a gladiator arena in the clouds

Melee users could have some kind of weapon-littered no-man's-land or something

Edited by Unicorncob

Hmm, I got a few ideas...

Hoof-to-hoof/whatever fighters could have an arena like the DBZ tournament arena

Flyers can have something like a gladiator arena in the clouds

Melee users could have some kind of weapon-littered no-man's-land or something

i was thinking the same thing for melee users. but then it would turn into a mifune vs mifune. XD

but yeah, it would get a lot more interesting of swords/axes/spears were just littered around...

and i was thinking the same thing for the hoof-to-hoof, only that you wont get qualified if you fall out the arena.

and for flyers, i was thinking multiple platforms that float around.

• Brohoof 1

Tyra and twilight is kinda pushing it, and I got some major vibes with aknor and Trixie. What's next Ashe and an ursa major?

I had no intent on shipping Tyra and Twily... Unicorncob? Is there something you have planned that was ill informed of? :wacko:  

it was a strength-based viking vs a speedster.   it was a more one-sided match then cubus vs caliber

Oh yeah... The only unfair fight is Lektra vs Lorec... but hey, since Lektra is so good, she'll be fine. I'd like to see her have an opponent that could potentially beat her. 

A cocky little jerk who thinks too highly of themselves even though like every other human being on the planet he's just one bullet between the eyes away from death?

...dont know whether or not to tell you off.

but i will say that what you said can be classified as offensive. so please refrain from using the underlined words.

other then that, i kinda agree.

@, Sorry, I've just dealt with someone lording their military training over me so when I see something like that I get a bit sore.

i know the feeling. and i often try to tell them how caliber himself has had training as good -if not better- then normal military training.

i know the feeling. and i often try to tell them how caliber himself has had training as good -if not better- then normal military training.
I meant more so in a real world situation... You can tell me how awesome and badass your characters are no problem XD. I mean I have plenty of characters that are god-tier in their combative prowess...  I just don't use them because they're OP XD
  • Brohoof 1