ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

So, I can challange people now? I'd like to challange Concrete Shrapnel.

your gonna have to wait for concrete shrapnel's player to get online, and then ask him.

Just going to give everyone a heads up... Uh, As of July 13th, I'll be off of a summer schedule. 

On the 13th and 14th I'll be going on a mini vacation, so I'll only be getting a post out a day

Then from the 15th to 20th, I'll still be posting and consistently but won't be at home. I'll be traveling.

After the 28th of July though... I'll be getting ready for school and as work has been coming in I've gotten more and more busy so when the school year hits. (August 10th) Know my activity in the RP and the forums overall will be slowing. Not stopping but slowing. I have school, work, a writing club and being captain of my basketball team and JV cross country team will be wearing me thin. So when the time comes, please be understanding that I won't be on as much but I'll be making an effort to keep the RP going.

Just giving everyone a heads up for some time in advance. So nothing is unexpected. Alrighty :) For now, I'll be on the forums enough to consistently post often. So yeah. :)

Any questions?

• Brohoof 3

You make this post... even after I thoroughly explain to you over Skype what her angle is? Why?

Joke. Just a joke. >_>

Where is @, ? >_>

Twilight offered a friendly smile as she set her clipboard and pen by her feet

Just wanted to kindly point that out. :adorkable:

@@Unicorncob @

Hey, corn, I was thinking of having Lorec pop around real soon. I've just been loading my bases. For weeks. XD

Ice, If Uni wants to go ahead with my challenge, we will have to somewhat accelerate events with Kazas and Vera. Is this acceptable?

• Brohoof 1

@@Unicorncob @

Hey, corn, I was thinking of having Lorec pop around real soon. I've just been loading my bases. For weeks. XD

Ice, If Uni wants to go ahead with my challenge, we will have to somewhat accelerate events with Kazas and Vera. Is this acceptable?

Go ahead. :)

@

Hey, you never put the Twilight vs Trixie fight up under decided battles

Oh, and Pinkie beat Skitz so you can put that up there as well.

And @, has to announce that fight over as well. -_-

(It doesn't have to be the princesses, in fact, Louisville, you should try. :) )

I belive Tyra Shatterhoof vs. Blade waltz could be an intresting matchup.

Come at me bro :sneer:

im tempted to have sparren interact with tyra

@@Unicorncob @

Everyone loves me :wub:

• Brohoof 1

So you wanna do this?

If Hokuto is previously engaged, I'm ready when you are :sneer:

Haha... hahahaha... hahaha... haha.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH........haha..... hahhhh. 

...yeah you're right :(

• Brohoof 1