open Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (RP)

P-Jay

(edited)

caliber trotted over to the machine, and flipped the switch.

he was hit by luna's spell, and was immediately thrown to the ground. grinning, he started pushing himself back up, but it was slow going. like, really slow going. "this...is...more...like it!" he said. since it was 30x gravity, it was everything caliber could do to just breath. (seriously, do the math on that :P)

the spell was cut short by celestia coming to deliver some sort of message.

caliber narrowed his eyes. celestia doesn't normally seek out ponies...'what could she want?', he wondered.

Edited by PeytonJay

@@Mars Orbit,

Pinkie Pie had a waffle coming right towards her so she pulled herself up with her uninjured hoof and flipped into the air. She did about 5 front flips in the air before she landed on her forehooves. She picked up some of the waffles with her hindlegs and started hurliing them at him rapidly and at very high speeds; nearly to the speed of  a light machine gun.

Skitz was surprised by one "what the" he lost focus and deactivated by accident. "Woop" he started dodging. "Zoom. Bam." He said as he was dodging. He flew straight down under where any waffles could hit and below where he could be seen. "Eeeggs and baaacon iiinn the pan." He said singing to himself while breaking the window in front of him and going inside the building.

Darkrai looked over the 4 orbs intently. On the one hoof, she could potentially be traumatized by one of Kazas's worst experiences. But on the other, she knew that she would never find out what made this griffon who he was. With her P.O.W training in mind to keep her stable in all sitautions, and her flaming love for the griffon, she made her decision..."Let's go." she said as she pointed to the orb on the far left.

The great Phoenix resounded in a sad, almost despairing sigh.

" Mortals.... can be excessively cruel to each other for the most trivial of reasons. Even on the basis of belief systems, mortals will always find what they believe to be a justifiable cause to hurt one another. You shall see what I mean, soon enough."

It was then that the metaphysical area around them was warpped almost immediately. Almost as if they had teleported to a another location entirely. Except, Ezerepth had disappeared seemingly, to leave Darkrai to watch alone.

------------------

(Memories of Kazas, 24 years ago.)

The backdrop for the memory taking place seems like the outside area of a seemingly rural school house made out of wood. in the background, one could observe that there was a huge rock wall in the shape of a bowl encompassing a village, which was seemingly high in the mountains. The village was built deep in what was a dormant volcano, which had been inactive for so long, that vegetation had grown all around it, inside and out, with trees surrounding the village inside of the dormant volcano. It was quite a sight to behold.

" instead of cloudy cities, Leovians prefer towns built high in the mountains near forrested regions so they can more easily gain access to hunting grounds. This is Sebes village. Kazas's hometown. But that... is a story for another day. Darkrai, look to the playground of the school house."

A disembodied Ezerepth's voice proclaimed.

Meanwhile, a young griffon could be seen, kneeling with claws clasped together on his hind legs, standing. His feathers were ashen, and he seemed as though he was mumbling to himself. This, was Kazas. At six years old. Praying? Quite unorthodox for a child so young, but there he was. Doing his daily prayers near the walls of the school house, seemingly away from the other Griffon children who were all playing...

Except for two youngling griffons, watching Kazas with malicious smiles on their faces while eyeing him like a snake.

" Looks like mister All-Maker's angel is doing his little prayers again."

" pfffff. What a wimp. He really thinks some giant griffon that walks on two legs is actually going to ' come down and saaaavvveee ' him from his problems. Loser."

" hey, watch this. "

One of the young griffons picked up a nearby stone, and threw it as hard as he could at Kazas's head. The stone connected, sending the ashen griffon's head into the wall, as he had been praying with his back turned toward the others. From his scalp, he had begun to bleed somewhat from the impact, but... he remained still. Unmoving. And still praying. The two griffons were laughing at him, taunting him.

" little gentle angel of an imaginary 8-winged sky wizard doesn't want to fight back! Probably thinks that qn angel is gonna come and save him!"

" Hey Kazas, if your little all-maker is real, I challenge him to hit me with lightning or something! Ha ha!"

Very quietly, Kazas mumbled something. If Darkrai was any good at lip reading, she would have known that he said;

" All-Maker... please... don't hurt them... they aern't bad griffons, they just... don't think you are there..."

----------------------------

The memory fast-forwards, and spatial warping seems to occur again, in an instant, the setting changes once more, to the inside of the school house. Kazas is sitting alone, and it is after hours. The teacher, an old, female griffon, is combing through his head feathers, trying to bandage the wound. She speaks.

"... Kazas, if you wouldn't pray during recess and actually went to play, they wouldn't hit you like that. Shame on your parents... cramming an archaic belief down your throat like that..."

Angrily, the six-year-old Kazas retorted.

" father and mother have nothing to do with it. I choose Vakor because I like it. I like its meanings. It's all about peace, and loving your fellows, and being kind, putting others before yourself. What's so bad about that?"

The teacher responded.

" because Kazas, the world simply just doesn't work that way! One day you will understand that much. The world can be a brutal and dangerous place, where many are out for themselves. Kazas, you are kind. I'd bet you'd give a homeless griffon the tunic off of your back if he asked. But would you do if he turned around and... I don't know... hurt you for your money?"

Kazas responded.

" i'd be happy knowing that he could stay warm AND have something to eat."

The teacher seemed perplexed.

" someone help this child... "

----------------

The space warps once more around Darkrai, and the setting is now inside of Kazas's room at his home. A jet-black feathered griffon could be seen with his claw around his son's shoulders, wrapped around gently. He was comforting his son. This was Kazas's father. At his side, the same sword that Kazas now dons as his own could be seen.

" so... it happened again, son?"

" yeah..."

" why didn't you fight back? Its only natural. "

" because I didn't want to hurt them..."

" why not?"

" ' violence is reciprocated by violence, hatred rewarded with hatred..."

".... you've been studying? Son, you don't have to. You know that your mother and I don't expect you to-"

" father... its okay. I like Vakor. I like its teachings, stories, everything. I wanna be just like Tal' Laguul when I grow up."

"... be a great healer?"

" yeah! Ezerepth let's you do that, right?"

" he does son, but nowhere near that level... though, I suppose if you have enough kindness in your heart... maybe...."

" maybe I could be a great healer, then... then they would like me..."

" son... its getting late. We can talk about this tomorrow."

The jet-black griffon rose up from his son's bed, and began to walk out of the room, until Kazas beckoned him once more.

" Father... can Ezerepth... stay in here with me tonight?"

The father smiled.

" sure, but absolutely NO UNSHEATHING, and he stays hanging from the doorknob. Okay?"

" okay."

The father hangs the sword from the doorknob, as he then blows out the candles and exits the room.

A little while later, Kazas can be seen, in his bed, turned on his side. His eyes were full of tears, and he was crying. " Dear all-maker, please... protect me tomorrow..."

[END MEMORY]

Ezerepth's voice could be heard speaking to Darkrai again, in a sad tone once again.

" Kazas... suffered much persecution due to his beliefs in an old religion known as Vakor. Slowly, it has been dying out in Leovia, and many have turned their backs on it there. The Inaro family has practiced it for generations. Kazas is no exception. However, his parents did not force him to. He chose Vakor due to its messages of peace and love. Imagine waking up, going to school every day, only to be accosted by other students who were taught by their own parents that Vakor was for fools, and the Inaros were a bunch of zealots that deserved to be outcasts. He came home every single evening it seemed like with fresh cuts and bruises that he would try to hide. And yet, he never wished harm upon another. He is a true son of Vakor, and practices what he preaches. He... probably did not tell you because he was afraid that it would scare you away."

Three orbs left. The mental space returned to its original nothingness, with three orbs of black fire remaining.

" do you wish to carry on?"

The great Phoenix resounded in a sad, almost despairing sigh.

" Mortals.... can be excessively cruel to each other for the most trivial of reasons. Even on the basis of belief systems, mortals will always find what they believe to be a justifiable cause to hurt one another. You shall see what I mean, soon enough."

It was then that the metaphysical area around them was warpped almost immediately. Almost as if they had teleported to a another location entirely. Except, Ezerepth had disappeared seemingly, to leave Darkrai to watch alone.

------------------

(Memories of Kazas, 24 years ago.)

The backdrop for the memory taking place seems like the outside area of a seemingly rural school house made out of wood. in the background, one could observe that there was a huge rock wall in the shape of a bowl encompassing a village, which was seemingly high in the mountains. The village was built deep in what was a dormant volcano, which had been inactive for so long, that vegetation had grown all around it, inside and out, with trees surrounding the village inside of the dormant volcano. It was quite a sight to behold.

" instead of cloudy cities, Leovians prefer towns built high in the mountains near forrested regions so they can more easily gain access to hunting grounds. This is Sebes village. Kazas's hometown. But that... is a story for another day. Darkrai, look to the playground of the school house."

A disembodied Ezerepth's voice proclaimed.

Meanwhile, a young griffon could be seen, kneeling with claws clasped together on his hind legs, standing. His feathers were ashen, and he seemed as though he was mumbling to himself. This, was Kazas. At six years old. Praying? Quite unorthodox for a child so young, but there he was. Doing his daily prayers near the walls of the school house, seemingly away from the other Griffon children who were all playing...

Except for two youngling griffons, watching Kazas with malicious smiles on their faces while eyeing him like a snake.

" Looks like mister All-Maker's angel is doing his little prayers again."

" pfffff. What a wimp. He really thinks some giant griffon that walks on two legs is actually going to ' come down and saaaavvveee ' him from his problems. Loser."

" hey, watch this. "

One of the young griffons picked up a nearby stone, and threw it as hard as he could at Kazas's head. The stone connected, sending the ashen griffon's head into the wall, as he had been praying with his back turned toward the others. From his scalp, he had begun to bleed somewhat from the impact, but... he remained still. Unmoving. And still praying. The two griffons were laughing at him, taunting him.

" little gentle angel of an imaginary 8-winged sky wizard doesn't want to fight back! Probably thinks that qn angel is gonna come and save him!"

" Hey Kazas, if your little all-maker is real, I challenge him to hit me with lightning or something! Ha ha!"

Very quietly, Kazas mumbled something. If Darkrai was any good at lip reading, she would have known that he said;

" All-Maker... please... don't hurt them... they aern't bad griffons, they just... don't think you are there..."

----------------------------

The memory fast-forwards, and spatial warping seems to occur again, in an instant, the setting changes once more, to the inside of the school house. Kazas is sitting alone, and it is after hours. The teacher, an old, female griffon, is combing through his head feathers, trying to bandage the wound. She speaks.

"... Kazas, if you wouldn't pray during recess and actually went to play, they wouldn't hit you like that. Shame on your parents... cramming an archaic belief down your throat like that..."

Angrily, the six-year-old Kazas retorted.

" father and mother have nothing to do with it. I choose Vakor because I like it. I like its meanings. It's all about peace, and loving your fellows, and being kind, putting others before yourself. What's so bad about that?"

The teacher responded.

" because Kazas, the world simply just doesn't work that way! One day you will understand that much. The world can be a brutal and dangerous place, where many are out for themselves. Kazas, you are kind. I'd bet you'd give a homeless griffon the tunic off of your back if he asked. But would you do if he turned around and... I don't know... hurt you for your money?"

Kazas responded.

" i'd be happy knowing that he could stay warm AND have something to eat."

The teacher seemed perplexed.

" someone help this child... "

----------------

The space warps once more around Darkrai, and the setting is now inside of Kazas's room at his home. A jet-black feathered griffon could be seen with his claw around his son's shoulders, wrapped around gently. He was comforting his son. This was Kazas's father. At his side, the same sword that Kazas now dons as his own could be seen.

" so... it happened again, son?"

" yeah..."

" why didn't you fight back? Its only natural. "

" because I didn't want to hurt them..."

" why not?"

" ' violence is reciprocated by violence, hatred rewarded with hatred..."

".... you've been studying? Son, you don't have to. You know that your mother and I don't expect you to-"

" father... its okay. I like Vakor. I like its teachings, stories, everything. I wanna be just like Tal' Laguul when I grow up."

"... be a great healer?"

" yeah! Ezerepth let's you do that, right?"

" he does son, but nowhere near that level... though, I suppose if you have enough kindness in your heart... maybe...."

" maybe I could be a great healer, then... then they would like me..."

" son... its getting late. We can talk about this tomorrow."

The jet-black griffon rose up from his son's bed, and began to walk out of the room, until Kazas beckoned him once more.

" Father... can Ezerepth... stay in here with me tonight?"

The father smiled.

" sure, but absolutely NO UNSHEATHING, and he stays hanging from the doorknob. Okay?"

" okay."

The father hangs the sword from the doorknob, as he then blows out the candles and exits the room.

A little while later, Kazas can be seen, in his bed, turned on his side. His eyes were full of tears, and he was crying. " Dear all-maker, please... protect me tomorrow..."

[END MEMORY]

Ezerepth's voice could be heard speaking to Darkrai again, in a sad tone once again.

" Kazas... suffered much persecution due to his beliefs in an old religion known as Vakor. Slowly, it has been dying out in Leovia, and many have turned their backs on it there. The Inaro family has practiced it for generations. Kazas is no exception. However, his parents did not force him to. He chose Vakor due to its messages of peace and love. Imagine waking up, going to school every day, only to be accosted by other students who were taught by their own parents that Vakor was for fools, and the Inaros were a bunch of zealots that deserved to be outcasts. He came home every single evening it seemed like with fresh cuts and bruises that he would try to hide. And yet, he never wished harm upon another. He is a true son of Vakor, and practices what he preaches. He... probably did not tell you because he was afraid that it would scare you away."

Three orbs left. The mental space returned to its original nothingness, with three orbs of black fire remaining.

" do you wish to carry on?"

Darkrai was astounded. Each living memory was a fatal mirror to her own past. She had no idea of this griffon's prior life experiences until now. 

As she predicted, Kaz's younger life wasn't easy. But she wanted to learn more about him, so without regrets, she pointed a hoof to the next orb, "давай"("Bring it on")

@

Wilhelm caught Annette as she fell, propping her up against him. Tersely, he asked "Why didn't you tell me you were hurt? I'll get you to the hospital; Ice can wait until tomorrow." Holding her at his side, he walked with her out of the Arena, aiming for the hospital. "You're certainly in no condition for adventuring, not if you'll pass out. I can't have you hurt more than you are."

(edited)

@@Mars Orbit,

Pinkie Pie watched as Skitz burst through the window below; she then began jumping on the roof.  The constant pressure and force exerted upon the roof was too much so it fell through. She was right over head of Skitz as she belly flopped onto whatever was below her. 

@@

-snip-

Night Tracer looked at Celestia; she had only addressed Caliber and Lektra so he figured that he and Luna didn't have to pay attention and they could fight. "Alright, let's go," he thought, then Luna spoke and he rolled his eyes. "We aren't ever going to start this,"  He let out an impatient groan and looked up at the non attentive Luna and softly spoke to where others couldn'tunderstand him besides himself and Luna, "You know, if you weren't immortal and have such a loving boyriend, you'd be so dead right now. I have two swords, some cyanide and a few other tricks, the kinds of pain you'd be in is unimaginable. Yet, you're still not paying attention to me; ok." 

He then turned his attention to Celestia, "What seems to be the matter?" he asked, since everyone else was and he didn't really have much to do but wait on her to speak before they could continue with what they were doing like everypony else. 

Well that explained the reason she looked under the table. Speed and Flash kinda put a hoot each in the ear that was facing the group at the time, massaging it. Boy they were loud. "It's nice to meet you, but please don't yell like that." said Speed as her brother nodded. Their ears were ringing a bit.   "Rightthen. It'snicetoseeotherkidsaroundhere. Wewerelookingtofindourbigsisterwho'ssetupshopherebetweenfights, butwe'realwaysunderhoofandmaybethefiveofuscouldhangoutabit? Whatdotheydoforfunaroundhere, exactly? We'refromManehattanandneverbeentothisareabefore." Speed said as she took a bite of a slice of floating cake. "I'msorry, wouldyoulikesome? Wehaveplenty."   Flash nodded and ate some of his. "Do you have any siblings or the like competing in the Arena too?"

"Sorry," the answered together.

As Speed talked they tried their best  to keep up with her but it was close to impossible; somehow, they caught a bit of what Speed said. 

"Sure we'd love too!" Sweetie Belle's voice sharped and deafened everyone's ears, "Oops, Sorry."

Applebloom and Scootaloo covered there ears, "That's alright I guess...

"So, Y'all want to know what we do for fun? Well we..."

"Come here and hang out..."

"Try a bunch of different things to earn our cutie marks; hence, the Cutie Mark Crusaders..."

"Go on adventures..."

"Hang out with the elements of harmony..."

"Burst out into random song..."

"Buy some apples..."

"Etc..."

"More etc..."

"Dido"

They burst out into high pitched childish laughter combined with a snort or two. They had completely forgotten about the other two foals, they were so busy enjoying each other that they almost forgot about the other two.

But they refocused and sat up in their chairs, wiping tears of laughter from their eyes.

"Yeah we have siblings, my sister Applejack and she does it fight. She's a six shooter with two of the strongest stemps in all of Equstria! She could beat a warthog to the mud pin on hot summer day if she wanted to. Besides that she owns and manages the local bar and is one of the six elements of Harmony."

"Her sister is cool and all; not to mention dependable but my sister is the coolest! She's Awesome, her name is Rainbow Dash and she's the fastest flyer in all of Equestria; she's even better than the Wonderbolts! She also trains Fillys and colts that want to fight."

"Yeah, Yeah, but neither of them are as beautiful as my amazing big sister Rarity. She fights  like them but she does it with much more grace and style. She's an absolute beauty to watch unlike the other two ruffians."

"What did ya just say about my sista?"

"Don't take it personally, they just don't pay much attetion to their style. It's sort of brutish--,"

"That's not even a word!

"Yeah, and Rainbow Dash doesn;t need style, She's awesome! And she can make SONIC RAINBOOMS! I've never seen Rarity do that.

They bickored back and forth, and back and forth and back and forth then a little to forth and not enough back but then it balanced out since forth became tired and back still had some in the tank, y'know? Eventually they became physical and got kicked out of The Sweet Shop, 

"Man, did you see her face when she was all like, 'Ya here kids best not be behavin poorly'," Applebloom made a funny face and spoke mockingly; they all laughed hysterically. 

"Huh, what should we do now?" Scootaloo asked.

"Hey, you two. How bout you pick what we do next." Sweetie Belle insisted. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by louisvillepride
  • Brohoof 2

"What's that?" Skitz listened to the noise coming from above him. "Wooo jumping." Skitz started jumping. Then the roof broke. "MY BONES!!!" He screamed as the roof collapsed on top of him.

The floor he was jumping on also broke and he fell through both of them. "I think...I broke...everything..." he stood up. "Wait no I'm good. Except that." His wing was bent and probably broken. "Yeah that makes more sen-AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" He reached for his satchel. "Oh no. Nononononononono not that. Anything but that." His satchel was missing. "I need to think." He activated skitz force. "Alright. Focus." He searched for Pink and didn't see her anywhere. "Then I wait."

Tyra eventually regained consciousness, sitting upright on her haunches and letting out a long, loud yawn while stretching her limbs. She let out a breath of relief as her legs clicked and popped, ready for the day.

She hopped onto her hooves and shook herself off. "Aahh, what a lovely rest. It is time to look for some worthy challengers!"

She smirked and trotted outside, not thinking to look for Lorec. If he wanted to fight, he could find her.

She wandered around the arena grounds, looking for something to do.

(edited)

Blizzard was still within his mind at a steady loss of energy rate. He was able to calculate how much time he had left, via his level of fatigue, "Let's see...how much....oh my bucking god. It's already 3:00 PM in the real world." this angered him severely. He was wondering if any of his friends actually cared enough to look for him anymore, "God-buckity-dammit! Crap son of a gun! I can't believe this. I don't bucking belive this. Grr.......why am I even trying? Just bucking why? Come on dude, I still have a little over a day left. DOn't freak out. Don't freak out....." he said with a steady frown.

"I'm gonna be just fine right?! I'll be outta here and I'll date Rarity again right?! It's gonna be just fine right?!" he said crazily, eyes twitching.

Edited by Ice Blizzard

(edited)

Colours and shapes that the fireworks and pyrotechnics created from their explosions danced and waved around the room, then forming into shapes and creatures that intrigued him. He sat there in awe as the show continued on, "I can see where the illusionist part of your self proclaimed title came into light. But what about your stage performing?" He asked aburptly.

Edited by Tempest Shift

(edited)

The rain had finally cleared up and the clouds that hung over head were not dark nor gloomy, but they were white and puffy. Tempting to lay on, nestle your muzzle in and drift off to sleep.

Cadence and Shining Armor were stopped by a river, they were about a half way through their trip and they needed to get a drink. 

Cadence and Shining Armor hadn't exchanged any sort of words since the incident before hand about 1 hour and a half back. 

Cadence walked over to the river and leaned over to take a drink; Shining Armor did the same. He looked up at Cadence who was right next to him and noticed quickly that he was staring at her. She raised an eyebrow ever so slightly.

"What? I already said I'm sorry." Cadence looked away from him and bent down to drink some more water, ignoring Shining Armor. "Hey, At least speak to me, I'm trying here." 

Cadence didn't stop drinking but she looked up at him out of the corner of her eyes to see him still staring her down. "Come on?" He pleaded with a bright smile. 

She thought about speaking but decided against it, instead she just offered a smile. Then, suddenly, she swung her right hoof through the water splashing water all over Shining Armor and she giggled. Then began walking away from the water. 

"Pfft, Why? Sometimes I think you just enjoy being a big ass." She stopped and smiled, then kicked him right in the flank with one of her hind legs and spoke, "Yeah, but as not big as big as of ass that you have." She laughed, leaving Shining Armor in the water, while she walked back up onto the trail. 

Shining Armor resurfaced, and spit water out of his mouth; "Hey! Wait."  She stopped and turned her head half ways around to see him and waited for him to continue. He smiled, "Love you." He said stupidly.

She smiled at the goofball, "Love you too." she beamed, "Now come on tank flank, we got to get going. I don't want to sleep in another cave." She shuddered and kept walking towards the trail, with Shining Armor soon to follow

@@Mars Orbit

Pinkie Pie was still a level above Skitz, she landed on hundreds of glass shards because of the broken window. She had about a thousand paper cuts all over her body. She looked to her left to see Skitz's satchel. She took the remaining waffles out of it and slid a Party bomb in it. When the party bomb would go off it would be so loud it was bound to deafen him, busting his eardrums. She smiled happily and slid the bomb into the bag. Then pushed it thorugh the whole and  it landed right behind Skitz. She stayed above and waited for him to open the satchel so the bomb would go off

@

"Come on my little friends," Fluttershy asked as she guided a family of ducklings through the city; from her cottage to Saddle lake across town where she assumed their parents would be due to some of Angel Bunny's tracking. 

She continued backing up and leading the ducklings until she bumped into someone.leaving the Princesses castle, she turned around to find a stalllion in front of her, "Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to get in your way kind sir, go right ahead. We can wait." She said softly

@@Unicorncob,

Twilight was in search for an Earth Pony, she trotted her way down to the bar to look for her friend Applejack but someone caught her eye; who was walking out of AJ's bar. Tyra. She had never met her before but she had what Twilight needed. 

"Hey, Excuse me?" Twilight asked, "Could you help me with something if you aren't too busy?" 

Skitz heard some shuffling and then a soft thud as his satchel fell to the floor. "A gesture of kindness in the middle of match? I don't know." He reluctantly picked up his satchel and felt a weight difference. "What the bu-" he was interrupted by the explosion. "BAH!!! WHAT HAPPENED?!? I CAN'T HEAR ME!" He he quickly moved towards a pile of rocks in a corner. "I can't hear anything. Ok that is a minor set back." He thought to himself.

(edited)

@@Mars Orbit

Since skitz couldn't hear and he was focused on the satchel and what was in front of him, she made another hole in the celing above and slipped down to the floor behind him. She landed loudly but that didn't matter. She pulled out a party canon filled with rocks given to her by her sister Maud. She rolled it up to the distracted Skitz and aimed it right as his back. If he didn't notice, it would have enough pressure to send him out the window and plummeting towards the ground. 

She fired, leaving Skitz miliseconds to react.

@,

Kevin was bumped into by a pink and yellow mare. He didn't make so much of any discernable noise, and thought to himself, "Watch where you're going."

He then spoke in his monotonous voice, "No problem..." a part of his swarm crawled along his face and began to inspect the mare. His dark goggles hid his expression of interest. "Hmm...I can sense a decent personality within this one. Not an enemy."

"Where are you going without watching yourself? You should be more careful. Are you ok?"

Skitz felt the floor move as pink landed and felt the rumbles as the undoubtedly heavy party cannon rolled towards him. Skitz quickly threw himself to the side and landed on his broken wing. He screamed in pain as he landed. He quickly moved to pink and threw an extremely hard right hook aiming to knock her out entirely.

@,

"Oh, I'm sorry, I was just taking these little ducklings home." She then noticed a bunch of bugs flying around his mane, she shrieked quitely. "Oh, my! I've never seen those bugs before. I wish we could talk about them but I've got to get going with these little guys," She motioned one of her hooves toward the bright yellow ducklings, "Unless... you were to walk with me if that isn't too much of a burden?" She smiled sheepishly.

(edited)

Twilight was in search for an Earth Pony, she trotted her way down to the bar to look for her friend Applejack but someone caught her eye; who was walking out of AJ's bar. Tyra. She had never met her before but she had what Twilight needed. 

"Hey, Excuse me?" Twilight asked, "Could you help me with something if you aren't too busy?" 

Tyra perked up as someone called in her direction, and spotted a purple alicorn walking her way. She stopped before her and asked for her help.

"Not at all!" She chirped, puffing out her chest and grinning widely at the taller mare, "What is it that I can help you with?"

Edited by Unicorncob

@@Mars Orbit,

Pinkie Pie was taken back as Skitz reacted so quickly and punched with so much force that she flew right into the wall. She was left indented into the wall; stuck in a Pinkie Pie shaped whole. She was dazed as her eyes spun around in circles.

Blood oozed from her temple and dripped onto the ground, her pupils shrunk as well as her iris and one of her eyes went lazy. Then her mane deflated and became a dark pink color. She stock raving mad. 

She pulled out a balloon string from behind her back  and started walking towards Skitz with the string stretched out between her hooves. She twisted her neck about 180 degrees so Skitz looked upside down, "It's time to hang the Pinata." She laughed maniacally. 

@,

Kevin knew he should be looking for rare and exotic species so he can thrive with his findings when he gets his reports finshed, but he saw something within the mare, "Hmm..I also sense a great amount of fauna-based experience. If anypony, this is the mare who can potentially be of some help to me."

"Sure. I'll walk with you. I'm Kevin by the way..." he said while stretching his hoof out to shake.

@@Unicorncob,

"Hi." Twilight beamed, "Well I noticied that you looked very strong, for starters you're an Earth Pony and you seem to have the natural build I'm looking for. Just follow me." She said as she motioned her to follow. They began walking towards her library. "I'm not sure how big you are on physical labor but I need someone to run at a high enough speed to help me with a potion I've came up with and wit enough kinetic energy it should do what it is supposed to do, I can compensate you if you'd like." she smiled.

Then felt embarassed as she had got so caught with her intentions that she forgot to introduce herself, "Sorry, I'm Twilight, Twilight Sprakle," she still smiled as she extended a hoof.

@

Fluttershy turned to her animals, "Come on little ones, we're going and Mr. Kevin and his friends will be coming along with him so please be kind."

She turned away from them and back to Kevin, "I'm Fluttershy, it's nice to meet you." As she extended her hoof to his.

"Hi." Twilight beamed, "Well I noticied that you looked very strong, for starters you're an Earth Pony and you seem to have the natural build I'm looking for. Just follow me." She said as she motioned her to follow. They began walking towards her library. "I'm not sure how big you are on physical labor but I need someone to run at a high enough speed to help me with a potion I've came up with and wit enough kinetic energy it should do what it is supposed to do, I can compensate you if you'd like." she smiled.

Then felt embarassed as she had got so caught with her intentions that she forgot to introduce herself, "Sorry, I'm Twilight, Twilight Sprakle," she still smiled as she extended a hoof.

"Well met, Twilight Sparkle," Tyra greeted, bumping her hoof against the alicorn's and putting it to her chest, "I am Tyra Shatterhoof, of the Frozen North's Shatterhoof clan."

She tilted her head at the proposal, a little unsure. "A potion, you say? What will it do?"

@,

Kevin had but one objective: Document his new findings. He could tell that this mare has experince with dealing with animals. Maybe she could provide him with some guidance, "So Fluttershy. Have you seen any signs of exotic entomological life forms in this area?"

@@Unicorncob,

"It's intended to be veritaserum; a truth serum, is what it is commonly referred to as. And it's purpose is to well, get people to tell the truth." She explained, "I also need a test subject, which I don't know if you'd like to do that. You don't have to if you don't want to. I have my assistant Spike who could do it but I believe with him not being a pony than it could alter the results." 

​ @,

"Not as of now, the most exciting thing we have this time of year is crickets, but there midnight chirping sessions can be wonderful if especially if they get noticed by a mate." She said.

"But in the town South of here; Ponyville , the Breezies come by once a year through their migration route and they are super rare and beautiful. They are scheduled to go through in a few days and I'm going down to see it. Would you like to go with me?"

"YOU CAN BREAK YOUR OWN NECK NOW HUH?!?!?" Skitz stared at her. "YOU KNOW WHAT?!?" He deactivated and calmly walked up to her. "You are nothing compared to me. You broke some bones and burst my eardrums and I won't be able to hear your response. But I'm still gonna stand back up." He got into a ready position. "Now show me what you got."