open Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (RP)

P-Jay

@

Wilhelm's eyebrow arched slightly, as if he could tell what Annette was thinking, but nevertheless, he smiled and laid down his menu. "I believe I'll have the... hm. Perhaps the penne alla vodka and a glass of Meritage?" He raised a hoof for a waiter, and the closest one glided over as if floating. "Yes, sir and madam? What would you like today?" 

"Well," Wilhelm said, "I'll have the penne alla vodka and a glass of the Meritage, and milady here will have the Royal Cranberry Salad." The waiter nodded and finished off their orders on his list. "Excellent choice. We'll have your food out promptly." The waiter glided away again towards the kitchen, and Wilhelm waved back at Ice before turning back to Annette. "So..." Admittedly, Wilhelm didn't know what to talk about. Their first date was interrupted by large amounts of explosions so that he didn't have to speak much, and now that the only thing to do was talk, Wilhelm had absolutely no idea what to say, especially to a mare. Curse you, past me! Would it have killed you to go out and talk with ponies more? ...okay, I know the answer to that question.

@,

Kevin's mind was going multiple places at once. He was listening to Fluttershy, looking around for anything that seemed suspicious, and thinking to himself all at once.

When Fluttershy was done, he spoke, "So, you don't seem to be afraid?"

"Why do I get this strange feeling that something extremely dumb could happen at any moment....?"

@,

Red considered. She didn't know the song, and all she would do would be to embarrass Rune on stage by forgetting the lyrics or something. "Don't know it," Red said, "so, very sorry, I'll have to decline." She glanced apologetically at Ruby. "Thank you for the offer, though." she added to Rune.

@Orion Caelum

Anette's eyes panned up and around the interior of the building, taking in everything. Friends sitting at tables. The music, and the two performers that seemed to be playing their heart's out. She even noticed the large antique chandelier beautifully attached to the ceiling like Equestria's most immobile guardian angel, and it all came together in her mind to produce one feeling- nostalgia. Her eyes turned back over to Wilhelm, the stallion of her dreams, and the words came out as easy as if she had already spoken them.

"You know, this is the first time i've ever been to a place like this since I was a child. When I was in the society, I never really stepped outside for more than a few seconds, and when I travel with Sleight Mist, it's usually nothing more than a stay in a rough and seedy hotel. But I remember, way back before all of this, my parents would take me to places just like this, with all the music, and lights, and performances," she said moving her head back and forth slightly to accentuate every word. "I was too young, and I never understood what was going on, but it didn't matter, because I was with somepony I cared about, and I loved it all the same. Maybe even more."

As always, there was a smile on her face, but this time it was faint enough to be ghostlike. Her eyes were calm and patient, contrasting with her desperate need to want Wilhelm to understand that he shouldn't have to force himself in order to impress her. She'd love the tight-knit, wise-cracking pegasus all the same.

"Wilhelm, have you ever had somepony close to you?"

-------

Rarity looked down at the outstretched hoof, eyes uncertain. She certainly did want to dance, and she had even hinted it to Ice Blizzard, but at the same time, she still wasn't sure how she felt, and if she should be leading him on. The obnoxious amounts of Sherry she had drank to avoid parts of the coversation certainly didn't help, and she was starting to regret it. It was making it so hard to think...

She opened her eyes, not even realizing she had closed them. The hoof was still there, outstretched, like time had frozen while she had been thinking. Waiting for her. She paused, two trains of thought moving at the same time, one moving towards a bright future, the other moving towards a potential disaster. All based on whatever she did next.

...She reached out and took the hoof.

"I'd absolutely love to," she finally replied. As she waited and lady-like as ever to be swept off towards the dance floor, she realized she still didn't know which train she was on.

-------

Still walking slowly beside the largest timberwolf, the mare stopped. Eerily, the rest of the pack did as well, while at the same time, the noises in the forest stopped, insects and birds alike falling silent. She didn't turn towards the swordspony, but instead stared at the ground in front of her, absorbed in it. Her eyes were focused like those of an archer, and still riddled with that mysterious mix of anger and sadness. She spoke clearly and simply toward him, her small voice sounding much louder without the background noises to muffle it.

"Because everything fades. You, and everypony you love, and the ones after them. These timberwolves. Even this forest will eventually die out. Nothing lasts forever... or nothing should. That's why."

She began to pace off once again, moving with the pack and and heading slowly off into the heavier part of the forest.

-------

Sleight Mist stared at Caliber, trying to gauge him. For the life of her, she couldn't tell if he was being legitimate, or if was just incredibly drunk right now. She decided to play on the second option.

"Uh-huh. We'll try that again when you're well and sober," she replied, her eyes focused, but still carrying a glint of amusement in them. She was ready to suggest something, but her eyes got distracted when a little notebook popped into view in front of her, seemingly replacing the air around it. Her personal notebook.

She grabbed it lightly with telekinesis and opened it. She read the first page, and her eyes narrowed in anger. With a light touch of magic, she ripped the page out of its notebook before using additional magic to dehydrate the page. The result was the page tearing into pieces before simply falling to the floor in a shredded pile near her table.

She ignored it then, putting her mind off it like it had never happened.

"Hey, wanderer. You sober enough to dance, or you ready to call it quits?" She spoke teasingly, that same tiny smirk re-appearing once again.

-------

Celestia jumped back a little when somepony touched her nose, nearly falling out of her seat. She saw it was Night Tracer, and relaxed, smiling, even though she felt thoroughly downcast. She had just forced her title on Trixie, one of her students, and while It hurt her to use a commanding tone on anypony, using it against somepony she knew was especially painful, like small needles were stuck in her heart. She had done what she had had to do as ruler, and it had been the right decision, and it may have even been for Trixie's own good, but that wouldn't ease the guilt. It never did. Not for a second.

"Sorry, I got carried away," she replied, non-chalantly warping the glass away and back into the kitchen, to the surprise of more than a few chefs when it landed and spilled on a Cranberry Salad that had just been beautifully prepared. The chefs preparing the dish stopped, pondering whether they should serve it anyway...

Celestia, meanwhile, settled for simply changing the subject. "You never told me you could sing, Night Tracer. You did very well up there." She held that same relaxed smile, the mark of a ruler with centuries of experience hiding her feelings.

@,

"Yesh!"

As Blizzard walked onto the dance floor with Rarity, he had remembered seeing Rarity's eyes closed at the table, "The Sherry must be getting to her, better take it slow."

He looked at her with a gentle smile, "Just follow me. I gotcha, Rarity." And with that, he started to lead. Granted, his best dancing was mainly breakdancing, he knew the time for a slow, partner-based dance as well. Although, he was still crap compared to prfessional dancers, at least he wasn't stepping on her hooves.

"So...uh, Rarity. How has the night been going for you? I-I'm no expert dancer, so um...yeah...hehe.." he said as he did his best to keep himself and Rarity in time with the song.

@

caliber was grinning, when she suddenly tore a piece of paper to pieces. "hey, whats...hic...um..." he started, mumbling a little.

then she asked to dance, and he got up, stumbling a little. "yes, lets." he managed, "i need to dance...cause the deal..."

-------------------------------------------

zenru was watching her leave, and simply started to follow. 

@Orion Caelum

Anette's eyes panned up and around the interior of the building, taking in everything. Friends sitting at tables. The music, and the two performers that seemed to be playing their heart's out. She even noticed the large antique chandelier beautifully attached to the ceiling like Equestria's most immobile guardian angel, and it all came together in her mind to produce one feeling- nostalgia. Her eyes turned back over to Wilhelm, the stallion of her dreams, and the words came out as easy as if she had already spoken them.

"You know, this is the first time i've ever been to a place like this since I was a child. When I was in the society, I never really stepped outside for more than a few seconds, and when I travel with Sleight Mist, it's usually nothing more than a stay in a rough and seedy hotel. But I remember, way back before all of this, my parents would take me to places just like this, with all the music, and lights, and performances," she said moving her head back and forth slightly to accentuate every word. "I was too young, and I never understood what was going on, but it didn't matter, because I was with somepony I cared about, and I loved it all the same. Maybe even more."

As always, there was a smile on her face, but this time it was faint enough to be ghostlike. Her eyes were calm and patient, contrasting with her desperate need to want Wilhelm to understand that he shouldn't have to force himself in order to impress her. She'd love the tight-knit, wise-cracking pegasus all the same.

"Wilhelm, have you ever had somepony close to you?"

Wilhelm opened his mouth as if to say something and then closed it. He looked down at the table and began to fidget with his fork, twirling it around his hoof in an unconscious display of dexterity. "I..." He paused for a moment more. "No. Nopony, not since my sister... until you." He finally looked up at Annette and managed to smile, even though he wasn't as happy as he was mere moments before. Taking his pocket watch from one of the pockets of his uniform, he laid it out on the table, flipping it open. On one side, of course, was the clock face, but on the other was a mare who looked remarkably like Wilhelm. She didn't wear glasses, and in the picture, she appeared to be in some sort of old-fashioned dress. Her coat was slightly lighter than Wilhelm's, and her mane was a wheat-blonde instead of Wilhelm's dark black. However, the biggest difference was that she was laughing, and instead of the marks of Wilhelm's seriousness and disdain that he carried with him, she had laugh lines around her eyes, as if she found joy everywhere in life.

Wilhelm stared at it for a moment, expression unreadable, before he pushed it over to Annette. "Celeste de Winter, Lead Singer in the Canterlot Opera. My sister." He paused for a moment, and took a long gulp of water. "Dead for twelve years, now." He looked back down at the table and then back at Annette. "I... I've never really told anypony about her, but nevertheless, she's the last one I ever really felt close to until you came." He tentatively reached a hoof across the table, and then withdrew it at the halfway point. "I shouldn't talk about this; this was supposed to be a night out, a night both of us could enjoy, and now I've ruined it. I'm sorry..."

(edited)

@,

He blushed at Celestia's comment, "Oh, well, uh, thanks. I suppose. I wouldn't really say I'm all that great... but it," He flipped his mane and grinned, "It was legendary." He joked, although he made it seem as if he weren't. 

"So, I know you have questions somewhere up in that noggin' of yours. I'm not typical stallion. As you can or can not tell but I have a feeling nothing really gets past you. How about, as we eat. We trade questions? I'll start." He asked, while grabbing another piece of bread. He didn't really want to focus on anything of importance such as; work, business, money. He just wanted to have a casual night and get to know who Celestia was, for her.

As he tooked a bite of his bread, something struck him. He felt awkward. Three days; and he was in a relationship with one of the most powerful being in Equestria and across from him was one of the other most powerful. One he had even slept with... That would not end well for him if Celestia found out. Then again, it was Luna's fault. So, he should be good; that, and she would protect him...hopefully. 

He then began thinking, what if Celestia and Luna fought; how would they fight. As he chewed away at his bread, he focused on Celestia, her horn specifically.Then he swallowed, "Question numero uno, Y'all ever have sword fights with your horns?" He inquired, expecting to get an odd look, but somehow, he managed to keep a straight face; it was hard.

So he didn't begin guffawing he spoke, while at the same time trying to add legitamacy behind the questions, "I mean like the horns are definitley long enough to be sabers, aren't they?" He asked, all the while trying to remain serious as he could. He anxiously waited.

Edited by Flying Far
  • Brohoof 1

She was still grinning when she flew off of her cloud, then she busted it with her back hoof. "That's not all the tricks I can do" she said to RD. "But I'm gonna get something to drink, be back in a flash" she said, flying down to a drink place, and returned a minute later.

Tyra braced herself during the impact, the cracking of earth and rock filling her ears. Sand and debris brushed past her face, forcing her to close her eyes.

She could tell for sure, though, that the rock armour was weakened, and she could go for an attack soon.

But for now, she kept her axe embedded in the rock, to keep herself from flying off from the bucks swinging her around.

The Stone ursa kept on bucking violently, trying to send Tyra off skyward. Giving one more powerful push off of the ground, the Ursa bucked onto it's two hind legs with all of it's might, attempting to send Tyra straight into the sky!

Vera was stuck in fearful thoughts for a moment before turning to Kazas, "Huh? Yeah...yeah...I'm fine. Haha...watching all these fights and stuff can make you a bit nervous. But don't worry about me, I'm perfectly fine." She said with a confident tone. She knew what was coming, but didn't want Kazas to worry.

Kazas, inching over to Vera a little, started to intertwine his tail with hers playfully, while smiling. He spoke to

Her in his signature, calming voice.

" Really? You went white as a sheep all of a sudden..."

Kazas, inching over to Vera a little, started to intertwine his tail with hers playfully, while smiling. He spoke to Her in his signature, calming voice. " Really? You went white as a sheep all of a sudden..."

Vera tried her best to stay herself and to keep Kazas from worrying. But she knew what would happen to her eventually, and that Kazas might get angry, but she kept it a secret to spare his feelings, "Yeah, I'm perfectly fine. Your friend down there seems to be fighting well."

The Stone ursa kept on bucking violently, trying to send Tyra off skyward. Giving one more powerful push off of the ground, the Ursa bucked onto it's two hind legs with all of it's might, attempting to send Tyra straight into the sky!

Tyra held on as tight as she could to the stone armour, but the bucking of the monstrous Ursa was becoming stronger.

So much stronger, in fact, that it caused her axe to dislodge from the rock and she was sent flying into the sky!

She watched helplessly as the Ursa beast positioned itself to where she would land.

Tyra swallowed some air, trying to think of a plan. The beast was far too large and sturdy to destroy from where she was before.

But perhaps, now that she got such a lift...yes, that should work!

The young viking got a firm grip on her axe in her jaw, and positioned herself into a dive.

(edited)

Hearing Caliber mention the dare again pinched a nerve for Sleight Mist. She could tell just by the way he walked he was probably too drunk to even remember this night, let alone perform something as complex as what she had in store for him. Which meant that the rest of this night would be a bust. 

"Change of plans Caliber. I'm taking you home now, and please don't fight me on this," she said, putting one leg over his back in order to brace him. Her face was completely serious, out of the realization that this was her fault. She let a joke go to far, and...

Her mind went briefly back to the paper that she had torn to pieces and left on the floor of the hall. But once again, she shrugged it off of her mind. Making sure she held Caliber loose enough so that he could walk by himself, she began moving for the exit.

-------

The mare didn't have to look back to know that the stallion was there, following her. She could tell from the way the timberwolves kept casting nervous glances backwards, as if they were expecting her to do something. She began to talk back to them in their own tongue, comforting them, but also forming a plan, and never once breaking her stride.

She walked for maybe a quarter of a mile longer before she executed her plan. Horn glowing, the earth around Zenru's body rippled violently before surging downward, as if it had temporarily become liquid. It then popped back up twice as fast, throwing a massive amount of dust and dirt into the air, blocking everypony's vision.

At the same time, timberwolves fled in every direction, howling loudly. The mare didn't run however. Horn glowing again, she decided to take the safest option; straight down, through the earth itself, dirt moving itself out of the way in front of her and filling itself back in as she moved along. Outside of a mysteriously disheveled patch of dirt, there would be no clearly discernible trail left when the dust stopped falling.

-------

@Orion Caelum
Anette paused as the watch flipped open. She had always thought it strange that anypony would carry a pocket watch, but never use it, and now she knew why. She immediately regretted not having asked sooner, though she felt even worse about opening up a topic that caused Wilhelm so much obvious pain.

She paused, and her eyes grew briefly sad. The mare was beautiful. It may not have been his wife, or a marefriend, but it was obvious that this pony had meant the world to him. How could she ever stack up? Did she even have the right?

She paused, and then using telekinesis, she silently closed the watch down, leaving it on the table where it lay. Once it clicked shut, she looked up at him, eyes reassuring.

"No, you haven't," she said, laying a hoof on the table.

"Wilhelm, I asked you that question because I want you to just act naturally. You don't have to pretend to be somepony else; just be that intelligent, independent, and completely insane stallion that I fell for in the first place."

She smiled warmly, and slid the pocket watch back across the table, towards him.

"I'm sure she was a wonderful mare. I can't replace her, and i'm not going to try. Because I want to be the best I can, as myself, for you."

She looked down at her still outstretched hoof, then back up at Wilhelm. A silent plea.

"Can you do the same for me?"

-------

"You're doing wonderful, Ice. Just keep going like this, and you'll be fine."

Ice Blizzard was actually doing well for being a lead. Rarity, felt like she was in a different element on the dance floor, and she swayed beautifully to the tune of the music, stepping back and forth intermittently between the beats. It felt incredible, and it was all because of Ice Blizzard. She looked up at him, and couldn't help a light blush.

"And as for my night...It's getting better."

--------

Celestia simply stared at Night Tracer from over the table at first, unsure how to respond. She had expected any number of odd questions, but not one quite like this, and certainly not from the start. She finally managed to compose herself, and thought about the question enough to give him a proper answer.

"Yes, Night Tracer, we do duel with horns. It is actually a compromise, made by the alicorns to protect the citizens of Equestria. From ourselves." she clarified, eyes briefly serious. "It was necessary; there are few places populated or otherwise that can handle the wrath of an alicorn, let alone two or more fighting in a drawn out battle. We had to decide many safety measures in order to protect all of you, and that was one of them."

Her eyes became soft once again. She figured that would be a satisfactory answer to his question, but she also wanted him to digest what she had said, so she spared her question, saving it until after he had responded.

-------

@sonicdashie
Rainbow Dash did what the mare suggested and waited. It was fine for her; she didn't really have anything better to do, and new fans was always appreciated whenever it happened. Which should have been much more than what it was currently, she thought, amusing herself by kicking lazy loops through the air, front hooves behind her back for the extra challenge.

She cut back to attention when the mare returned, this time holding a drink. She thought about getting one, but consigned it to later; this was so much more important.

"So what else you got?" she said, curious to see more of this new pony's new tricks.

Edited by Corona de Adamas

"Well I'm also really fast, just like you. So ya know how you have the sonic rainboom, I'm got somethin' similar to that. Butttttttt.........I think I'll save that for when I have a little more open space.....ya know?" "How about a practice race before the duel? I kinda wanna be prepared for the final one"

(edited)

@,

Night Tracer simply listened and quite honestly, he was shocked by the answer he had gotten. He was more so thinking did Celestia and Luna ever do it when they were younger or anything but he had no idea that the horn of an Alicorn decided fates of actual kingdoms and not just filly's pillow fort empires. It seemed a bit silly to him quite honestly but just shows how much he paid attention in history class.

"Ah, I gotcha Celly. Didn't know those little duels would of held so much weight, shows wait I know." He commented, "By the way, did the waiter come yet? And; it's your question. Ask anything." He instructed, saying "Ask Anything," but that didn't necessarily mean he'd "Answer anything." 

Edited by Flying Far

(edited)

@

once again, caliber frowned. deciding that not arguing with her would be the best move, he let himself be guided.

"...shame...i was actually looking...forward to dancing for the first time in...hic...ever." he murmured, "it certainly wasn't fun with...her...but, i thought it'd be different this...hic...time."

he sighed, waking with her. on a normal day, he would've tried to dance on the way there, but that thought didnt surface in his brain.

----------------------------------------------------------

zenru frowned, as everything suddenly became discerning. when the dust settled, neither the mare he had met, nor were the timberwolves anywhere to be seen.

it seems she was determined to make him walk back. sadly, he had no intention of that.

he stretched, and merely laid down, eyes closed, in a meditative stance. and there he would wait until hopefully the mare he had found will find him, again.

Edited by PeytonJay

(edited)

@,

A waiter brought Fluttershy a small glass of wine, along the the two of them. "Here ya go sir," he said as he gave Kevin his glass, "Here ya go ma'am; oh! The wine, compliments of an anonymous gentlecolt, enjoy." He nodded as he passed out both glasses to Fluttershy. 

Fluttershy blushed, like the roassae wine right in front of her in the thin wine glass. She had no problem with drinking, 4 ounces wouldn't hurt her. She took a sip of the wine before setting it back on the table before responding to Kevin's question.

"Oh heavens no, I love the animals and they love me, there is no reason to be afraid. I care for them and nuture them just as they do for me; well, not literally of course but in spirit I suppose. I remember a group of hummingbirds once trying to make me breakfast. Oh, they mess they made but there hearts were in the right place and that's all that matters." She explained while having nostalgia, it was just such an adorable, memorable thing for her.

@,  

Octavia and Vinyl had just concluded their duet and the ponies who were attentive clapped their hooves together for them. It was another spectacular performance put on by Octavia and Vinyl; such a dynamic duo. They worked together, lived tgehter, were best friends although they seemed like polar opposites. They did everything together that had great importance. 

Except one thing, they didn't dream together. Vinyl wanted to be a popular DJ and hip hop music producer while Octavia wanted to be a head composer amongst the leagues of legendary orchestraic prodigy's. With being such different people they had such dynamic dreams missing only one thing. 

Each other.

Sure, they dreamed that they would be there for each other, that the other one would tag along be the awesome pal they were but never once did they account for each others dreams. If both of them lived their dreams, their wouldn't be time for each other, or not much. They had such different audiences, such unqiue dreams, on the opposite side of the same spectrum. They would go apart if they didn't stick together. 

Both of them wanted to pursue different dreams and have the other by their side. Impossible, seemingly so at the very least. But, one thing they still hadn't realized is what they alrady had. Both of them lying in bed at night thinking about how they could make an impact in their music industry but neither thinking of how both of them could change the music industry. 

In music, it gets old to hear the same old, same old. Well, Octavia and Vinyl weren't, they were something unheard of. Producers and major venues came across Equestria to see them perform in their little ol' 4 star resturant. Why? Because they were unique, amazing by themselves but a prodigy while together. Everyone else seemed to see that, everyone, except themselves. Only tme will tell their fate.

But for now, the attention is shifted from them as Vinyl hung out in the wings and Octavia went to go to talk to some of the chef's while Rune would perfom. And that he was as Rune was in the wings, preparing to perform for the first time tonight. 

Edited by Flying Far

(edited)

@

rune grinned. "now, red, ruby, im counting on y'all." he said, "dont worry, the nyan dance'll come up next. and also, dont worry if you dont wanna do it. i just thought y'all were...big enough for it."

he left a note, at the table, explaining the vocals they would do, should they perform.

he got up, and moved to the stage positively radiating confidence. it was something that most ponies couldn't even hold a candle to. the sheer confidence he had in everything he did.

"yo, vinyl, i know you dont know me, and i dont know you, but for this song, lets assume we're the deepest of friends. that does make the song better, after all. the songs 'i wanna party', alright? alright."

vinyl grinned, and put in a record. a lively tune that seemed like the musical embodiment of living free started playing, and rune smirked at the crowd.

"party here in bangcolt, baby." he said slyly to the crowd, seemingly psyching himself up.

the music picked up, and he started singing.

his voice was soft, but at the same time, strong. it washed over the crowd. 

"i wanna party~"

"i wanna samba~"

"i wanna party~"

"i wanna samba~"

it was at this point, that rune's horn glowed, and a pale imitation of him appeared in front of him. the main purpose of this clone was to be a back-up singer.

"i wanna party, and live my life~"
("my life~")

"i wanna party,"
("party~")

"and flyyyyyyy~!!"

a second clone appeared, to say 'hey!'

rune broke out in the chorus, and the clones were making sure the verses were going beautiful.

he was in the middle of the stage, doing a kind of tap dance in rhythm of the song. 

"imma fly, fly just like bird~"

("but you aren't a bird!")

"oh yeah your right, so lemme fly just like a rocket, then~"
("okay!")

it was at this point that a third and a fourth clone appeared, and all of them gabbed rune's hooves, and threw him high into the air.

"fly so high, where i need to come down for oxygen~"

("HEY!")

he brushed against the roof, and did a few flips falling down. he teleported just before hitting the ground, appearing back on stage. he was dancing in rhythm to the song, again.

"cause once we started, baby, ain't no-body stopping then~!"
("HEY!")

"cause i just wanna live my life and party~"

("HEY!")

all i want is to be free and rock my body~"
("okay!")

"been around the world, and i wanna live my life~"

"in rio."

"cause in rio."

"in rio i realize~"

he raised his voice a little.

"i wanna party!"

("party!")

"i wanna samba!"
("party!")

"i wanna party!"

("party!")

all the clones harmonized with him as he sang "and flyyyyy~!!!"

rune put on a deeper voice, for this next few verses, along with increasing the pace.

"im that samba, samba, master, master, master, master, master,"

"push out sound from my ghetto blaster, blaster, blaster, blaster, blaster,"

"you dance fast, but i dance faster, faster, faster, faster, faster,"

"your too slow. you need to catch up. you can dance and dance, but can you party~?"

("you can dance, and dance but can you party~?")

"i wanna party!"

("party!")

"i wanna samba!"

("party!")

"i wanna party!"

("party!")

"i wanna samba!"
("party!")

"i wanna party!"
("party!")

"and live my life!"

("live my life!")
"i wanna party!"
("party!")

once again, his clones harmonized as he said "and flyyyyyyyy!!"

his clones started vocalizing, all at once.

"oh-oo-oh-oo-oh-oo-oh-oo-oh..."

rune started chanting, "hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, ha-yah!"

"c'mon! nows the time!" ruby whispered to red, pulling her on stage. ruby started to vocalize, singing the words rune had scribbled on the note he left.

"fla-la, laya, laya layaaaaaaaa~" ruby sang, trying he best to hold the note. luckily, a mare her age had no problem singing at the right key.

(sorry for the godmodding, red, but im sure you gave me permission, right?)

"fla-ya laya, laya, layaaaaaaa~" red sang, in harmony with ruby,

"laya, laya, laya, laya, laya, laya, layaaaaaaaaaa~"

rune kept chanting 'HEY!' as the song started fading off. until finally, his clones disappeared, and the song was 'over'

then, he merely took a bow, motioning for red and ruby to do the same.

Edited by PeytonJay
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@,

Blizzard chuckled, "I'm glad to hear that."

He thought to himself, "Oooh, yes! Now, I've got a chance."

He danced the best he could, and surprisingly, he was doing quite well for a pony who spent most of his time fighting evil. The music was making great beats and Ice couldn't help but gently spin Rarity around, and continued a bit faster to get with the tempo, "Glad you're havin' fun, Rarity. It's only gonna get better from here..."

With the alcohol in his system, it was kind of like a 'placebo-imrprover' because he was purposefully muscling through it so he would get through this date as easily as possible. But one thing's for sure: After trying barely tasting that Everclear, he sure as heck wouldn't be tasting it again....

-------------------

@,

Kevin nodded at Fluttershy, "Sounds pretty nice. I don't know anyone else who can handle animals like that. Just sounds interesting to me."

He had also gotten a glass of water, and looked around again as he sipped it, "I just know something's wrong up in here. Fools can't even see what's going on right in front of them. But by the time they do, it'll be too late."

Edited by Ice Blizzard

@sonicdashie

Rainbow dashed eyed the pegasus, a gaze that was both amused and challenging. Obviously this pony didn't know who she was talking too; Rainbow Dash, stand-in for the wonderbolts and Equestria's fastest pegasus. Rainbow Dash grinned at the prospect of having her find out.

"Let's do this!" she called out openly, incredibly fired up and ready to go. "The first one to make it to the edge of the forest and back to this spot wins!" She pointed out the direction, then got into her starting position.

It was on.

-------

Sleight Mist continued to walk, moving quickly through the eerily abandoned streets with the sole purpose in mind of getting Caliber home. She didn't stop for any interruptions until she reached his quarters. It was easy enough to find; it was the one she had previously broken into. Even now, the door swung open with little more than a light press.

She stepped inside, taking Caliber with her into the dark room. She attempted to get him into bed, and it took every ounce of her physical strength to pick him up and lay him down. Even then, she still had to use telekinesis before she actually succeeded in moving him. She dimly made promises to work on that later while she tucked him in.

When it was finished, she sat on the side of the bed in a horizontal position, legs touching the floor. She put her head down and closed her eyes.

"Caliber, i'm sorry," she breathed out, not knowing whether he was awake or not by this point, and not really caring anymore.

--------

The mare surfaced more than a mile away, dirt shoving itself aside magically to reveal her form, then sealing itself up again as she stepped out. All the dirt and dust she had collected in her mane and tail through tunneling once again fell off of her perfectly, leaving her pristine.

She had lost the swordspony and left him behind. It still hurt, after all this time, but she consoled herself with the fact that she was right in what she had told him. Where she was going, he could not follow.

The timberwolves had no doubt reassembled like they had communicated, but she did not go after them. Instead, she cut a different path through the forest, heading off into the forest by herself. As it should be.

---------

"No, he hasn't, but he should be here soon," she re-assured him. She then sat back, thinking about the question she would ask him.

Specifically, which one, since there were so many to choose from. She immediately threw out any questions about his past, since it was likely to lead to a stonewall. She also, too, threw out any questions about Luna, since she figured that she had already asked enough about that particular topic. Time for a new angle.

"I'm assuming by your performance that you like music," she began with. "Tell me, Night Tracer, do you have any other interests besides the former?"

--------

Rarity took the spin and twirled around beautifully, meeting Ice Blizzard's eyes once again on the dance floor. She responded to the tempo in her own way, kicking her back hooves interchangably to the beat while keeping in time with Ice Blizzard.

"I am. I've been stressing so much about this, but I really am." She caught another spin, taking it just as beautifully as the first.

"Thank you for taking me out like this, Ice Blizzard."

(edited)

She started grinning again and got to her starting place, putting her cup on a cloud to save it for when she got back. "Ready when you are RD, and may the fastest pony win, good luck ^-^" in her head she was thinking 'OMG OMG OMG! I'm racing, with RAINBOW DASH!!! AWESOME!!!'

Edited by sonicdashie

(edited)

@,

Blizzard was happy. He had done a lot for Rarity that day and she was happy. Sure, he did notice her drinking a decent amount that night, and figured that she was trying to make herself drunk to surpress some things. But he wasn't about to judge.

When Rune's song was over, Ice completed the dance by gently leaning Rarity over, dipping her, and spoke softly, "Anything for you, Rarity." he managed to supress his urge to kiss her, "Just know, that as long as you're happy, I'm happy."

He lifted Rarity back onto her hooves and clapped for Rune when he finished. Ice started to breath heavily, "Whew. That was amazing. You're a really great dancer, Rarity. Uh...wanna go back to our table and take a bit of a break?"

He knew that since she was a bit hammered. that they should stop dancing for the night.

Edited by Ice Blizzard

@@@sonicdashie,

Lightning Dust was flying overhead, looking for somehwhere to call her home since she was humiliated at the Wonderbolts Academy and no flying group would take because of her attitude. She sighed, as she flew below the clouds, "All I need is a chance," she thought to herself. 

She looked down towards the ground, and there was a chance awaiting her. Lighting Dust smirked, and dove down to greet an old competitor who looked like she was about to race some nobody. Race, with her? Rainbow needed some real competition. And Lightning Dash thought she was more suited than whoever this nomare was, so she decided to interrupt. "Hey, Dash, how about some real competition?" She taunted in a valiant effort to get her attention. 

@,

Fluttershy set down her wine glass; she had hardly taken a sip. Fluttershy sat in her chair looking around for a waiter or waitress who still hadn't come to their table and taken their orders for food. Fluttershy thought about what she would eat, silently. She didn't continue any conversation with Kevin, hoping he would do it for her as he did last time. 

(edited)

"Sorry, she's already racing me, but if she's ok with it I guess you could race with us to" LS told the mare, trying to make a nice first impression. "What do u think RD? Should we let her join in the race to?" She asked her, then waited patiently for her to respond "my name's Lightning Strike, by the way" she told the mare

Edited by sonicdashie

@

Red was panting slightly as she gave a quick bow and edged off the stage.

That had been... exhilarating.

She kept a straight face, however, as she turned her head to look back at Ruby and Rune, waiting for them to get off the stage.

Well-- she'd never really sung before. She didn't think it had been too bad, though, some ponies were dancing, after all. And it had been a catchy song. And Rune had a great voice, too.

In fact, it had been... fun. She'd been getting into it. She had wanted to dance, automatically tapping her hoof and nodding her head to the beat. And seeing other ponies, strangers, do the same. That's what music was...

"Thanks for that opportunity," she said to Rune, smiling slightly.