ooc The Elements (OOC)

LordSwinton

WOW.  Those are amazing - you've quite a talent there!

"FA-scinating to see the proverbial visages of the banes of my instrument's existences!"  *maniacal laughter*

I mean, uhm... yeah.  Wicked cool.   :D 

• Brohoof 1

=====  ( 0=====

Fnord.

Cloven hooves and a new version of her CM. Not bad, not bad. Even got Sparky. Good job Amber!

Peyton might take issue with his character's name being misspelled.

Phew! I'm glad you like my pseudo-redesign. The hooves weren't supposed to be cloven, though. ^^' I just didn't want to draw so many lightning bolts so i just simplified it lol. Same goes for the cutie mark. I'm glad you like it! ♥ :pinkie:

WOW.  Those are amazing - you've quite a talent there!

"FA-scinating to see the proverbial visages of the banes of my instrument's existences!"  *maniacal laughter*

I mean, uhm... yeah.  Wicked cool.   :D 

:please: You flatter me!

I guess I'll draw Gideon next! 

Or maybe I'll do some of the art projects that are due this week. welp.

Oh my, Caliber has a cutie mark! What magic is this! 

Is it okay? It's not the type of sword he uses, but I thought it looked, well...cool. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

Need help with your OC? I'd love to assist you! Just visit my help thread. It's always open, so don't be shy!

♦ My main OC  Vector Commissions ♦

Ask me anything!

img-29013-1-img-29013-1-maplegif.gif

Phew! I'm glad you like my pseudo-redesign. The hooves weren't supposed to be cloven, though. ^^' I just didn't want to draw so many lightning bolts so i just simplified it lol. Same goes for the cutie mark. I'm glad you like it! ♥ :pinkie:
Like is kind of a strong word. Let's just say I don't hate it. :) If it was bad I would tell you. I just prefer her existing design is all. That doesn't mean I hate what you did though. It's great.

img-31286-1-img-31286-1-img-31286-1-img-
by @Balareth+@Onion Sing

My OC Lektra Bolt: EvE Version/EqE Archive

https://www.dropbox.com/s/berg8ykdpmgyw5n/20150919_181745.jpg?dl=0:3 I drew us all. Sorry for crummy cellphone camera.

Peyton might take issue with his character's name being misspelled.

Oh my, Caliber has a cutie mark! What magic is this! 

Is it okay? It's not the type of sword he uses, but I thought it looked, well...cool. :adorkable:

I'm sure Pey will love his new CM

*logs on*

*see's you made some new art*

oh cool, lesse it.

*rolls eyes at wrong tail design, and name. loves the horn aura, and the cutie ma--*

O.O

i love it. 

CUTIE MARK FOUND

• Brohoof 3

2uyqhld.jpg

*logs on*

*see's you made some new art*

oh cool, lesse it.

*rolls eyes at wrong tail design, and name. loves the horn aura, and the cutie ma--*

O.O

i love it. 

CUTIE MARK FOUND

Sorry, about the name--I guess I was thinking about Soul Calibur or something. :P And I made a wrong stroke on the tail, so i decided to just redesign the whole thing lol.

I'm glad you like the cutie mark! :)

• Brohoof 1

Need help with your OC? I'd love to assist you! Just visit my help thread. It's always open, so don't be shy!

Ask me anything!

Amber would you be able to make a zoomed in cut out of Lektra from your art and put it up somewhere? I would like to put it in her profile and link it.

Should I take a new picture? This one's a bit blurry...

And yes! Back to the RP!

Ask me anything!

Exit the creepy lab, then go do stuff

Amber is very curious about Gideon's past, and Celestia's quest.

Guys. Guys.

Look what I did. :D

But yeah, who's gonna post next? Is everypony kind of stuck as for what to do?

Edited by AmberDust
  • Brohoof 1

Ask me anything!

I want to post, but other than leaving there's not a lot to do. We should think up a plan. Swin don't you have direction for the RP?

Amber has a few things to say once we leave the building. Is there a mass concensus? Are we all going to leave? Cause then we wont have to describe everyone walking out a door. :P Unless you have some inner thoughts to add to the exit.

• Brohoof 1

Ask me anything!

*music plays*

In the name of roleplay, I call upon the powers of DM and exposition to get us out of this building!!

@Swinton

Unless someone else wants to narrate us walking out the door.

• Brohoof 2

Ask me anything!