Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

books Looking for artists and writers to help with a comic.

Film Reel

So hi there  ^_^ I'm looking for a few artists to help with a original comic series.  Currently we are at the stage of concept art, when thing get into full swing we are looking at least 5-6 people in total to help out with the different stages. If you'd like to help here is how you can get in touch.  :pinkie:

Email: ryanjmiles@live.co.uk

Thanks for your time.  :yay:

What's the series based on? I'm guessing MLP, but I'd be interested... But I don't think I'm top of the list to pick XD. I'm just an average high school student, but maybe my love of the show can come through in the writing, so I'd need to know that... If it isn't off the show, if no one else wants to, I'll help out. :)

What's the series based on? I'm guessing MLP, but I'd be interested... But I don't think I'm top of the list to pick XD. I'm just an average high school student, but maybe my love of the show can come through in the writing, so I'd need to know that... If it isn't off the show, if no one else wants to, I'll help out. :)

It's not MLP based it's completely original meaning everything so far has came from me and the one writer currently working on it.

• Brohoof 1

It's not MLP based it's completely original meaning everything so far has came from me and the one writer currently working on it.

Alright then. :) PM if no one is interested... Like that'll happen, but I don't think I'll jump at the opportunity, mainly for your story's sake. XD

I think I could help with concept art. Still unsure whether I want to or not, though.

But regardless, if it's going to be an original piece of fiction, do you have an idea on what you want the story to be? Will it be dark or lighthearted?

I think I could help with concept art. Still unsure whether I want to or not, though.

But regardless, if it's going to be an original piece of fiction, do you have an idea on what you want the story to be? Will it be dark or lighthearted?

We know what we are going to go with, and it is going to be dark.

• Brohoof 1

Are you looking for script writers or something similar? I could possibly help ;u;

Similar yes it's for a comic I have a preview I can show so you know how to format. if your up for it.

(edited)

May I ask what your username is? I can't seem to find it on the list when I search the directory.

Oh okay um give me yours then.

Also yeah back here just to say we got our writers but still looking for artists. So if there are any artists interested in helping feel free to leave a reply or PM me. Thanks for your time. ^_^

Edited by Film Reel