Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Alicorn Animation Loops

Prince Firemane

This is a bold project that I've been working on for a while. I'm going to be making several of these and since I don't want to spam them all with their own threads, I thought I'd contain them all here. Naturally, these take a while to make, so the updates will be sparse; check back in every now and then if you're a fan. :)

img-3715627-1-Celestia_zps2t3okovi.gif

I've made animation loops of Celestia's mane and tail multiple times, in fact this is the third. :P  But I am so proud of how this one came out, it's smooth and accurate and I really don't think I could've done any better. :D

By the way, I didn't realize until now that the file size is kind of large, so forgive me if it takes a while to load. :please:

Edited by Prince Firemane
  • Brohoof 18

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Here's my second animation:

Luna_zps0prvofrq.gifTis Luna, the real Princess Of the Night! I'm very proud of this of course. It would've been done much sooner, but I had to completely redo her tail. But that's the price I pay for accuracy. :P

• Brohoof 9

I just used Photoshop. Believe it or not, I drew out every single frame of these animations.

damn, that's dedication right there! :P

anyway, this looks awesome! i keep getting amazed by the awesome art & content this fandom keeps creating! :o

damn, that's dedication right there! :P

anyway, this looks awesome! i keep getting amazed by the awesome art & content this fandom keeps creating! :o

Thanks. Let it never be said that my anal-retentive attention to detail never yielded positive results. :P

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Here's my third animation:

NightmareMoon_zpsvxucsoe1.gif

"Remember this day, little ponies, for it was your last. From this moment forth, the night will last forever!"

This was by far the hardest animation I've made so far given Nightmare Moon's lack of screentime and the blur of her mane and tail, but it was well worth it.

• Brohoof 6

• 3 months later...

Test1_zpszwkianzw.gif

Wow, this one took me quite a long time to make, but I did take several breaks in the process. But this one is my OC character for which I named myself on this site; Firemane; Prince of the Stars.

Forgive the color quality, the GIF format is not my friend in that regard.

• Brohoof 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Test1_zpslom2myoo.gif

Next up is Twilight. Obviously, I based her mane and tail of of her Rainbow Power form. It seemed like the next logical step for her if Alicorn aging works the way I think it does.

• Brohoof 4