adventure Fanfic Interest poll

'NamBrony

7 users have voted

1. 1. would you read this fic?

• YES!
    • MAYBE!
    • HELL NO!

(edited)

I had an idea to write a fanfic about the Solar Empire Vs. New Lunar Republic thing.

It'd focus on my OC as he goes through air combat training, and then new technologies would be invented (airplanes) at first wooden biplanes just to carry bombs, but eventually evolving into all sorts of aircraft similar to ones from the WWII era. :P

post-27675-0-37502800-1430542924_thumb.jpg

I'd plan to make this as... 'realistic' as possible (when I'm writing about talking pegasus ponies) and would put a lot of effort into it if people wanted to see it happen. XD

Of course, I'll probably do it anyway, but...

Meh. Just answer the poll. :P

Edited by 'NamBrony
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I had an idea to write a fanfic about the Solar Empire Vs. New Lunar Republic thing.

It'd focus on my OC as he goes through air combat training, and then new technologies would be invented (airplanes) at first wooden biplanes just to carry bombs, but eventually evolving into all sorts of aircraft similar to ones from the WWII era.  :P

attachicon.gif shot 2015.04.20 23.00.48.jpg

I'd plan to make this as... 'realistic' as possible (when I'm writing about talking pegasus ponies) and would put a lot of effort into it if people wanted to see it happen. XD

Of course, I'll probably do it anyway, but...

Meh. Just answer the poll.  :P

Voted yes cause there's no HELL YEAH!

My fic is also set in a similar timeline, and it also has the Solar Empire in an all out war against the Lunar Republic! I could help you with making your fic historically correct, as I love WW2 tanks and airplanes and know a lot about how they worked, their specs and how they would realistically behave themselves in combat. Would you be interested in collaborating with me to write the fic?

And also while we're at it, what is your War Thunder username?

Edited by Blitzkrieg
  • Brohoof 1

Could be interesting.  Are we talking FO:E modifications to the equipment or just glossing over how they work things with hooves?

• Brohoof 1