Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Requesting Account Termination

IDontExistAnymore
Go to solution Solved by Yellow Diamond,

@IDontExistAnymore, it's against our policy to delete accounts. We can change or remove some of the information associated with your account; otherwise it will remain in place as is.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@IDontExistAnymore, it's against our policy to delete accounts. We can change or remove some of the information associated with your account; otherwise it will remain in place as is.

Remove all Topics please? And Information? That would be greatly appreciated. Any trace of me that is here I would like removed. Thankyou.@,

Edit: Can you show me where in your policy it says that you can not Terminate a user account? Thanks!

Edited by IDontExistAnymore

Can you show me where in your policy it says that you can not Terminate a user account? Thanks!

Clicky Click Here . As Spoon pointed out, we do have a policy to not delete accounts on MLPForums.

But we can delete pieces of information and posts, as that same FAQ points out:

This all said, we feel we've reached a happy medium in that the staff are more than happy to remove posts, blogs or other content of yours that you feel contains any trace of personal information that you wouldn't want visible on the site anymore.

Although it doesn't mean that all of your posts are removed, any post that can have a hint of personal information, whenever they are pics, art, or something else, will be deleted.

Remove all Topics please? And Information? That would be greatly appreciated. Any trace of me that is here I would like removed. Thankyou.@,

Edit: Can you show me where in your policy it says that you can not Terminate a user account? Thanks!

You can read the rule here: https://mlpforums.com/page/faq/_/moderation/i-dont-want-my-account-anymore-can-i-have-it-banned-or-removed-r79

I won't remove topics you've created if they're active: that would be unfair to other members. I can, however, remove topics of a more personal nature (i.e., Life Advice).

I won't remove topics you've created if they're active: that would be unfair to other members. I can, however, remove topics of a more personal nature (i.e., Life Advice).

Awesome! thankyou very much. And thanks for linking me to the account deletion page. That is really helpful. Have a nice day! @,