Long time fan, new to the forum!

Rogue Ruffian

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Scouring around the wonderful world of Internetopia.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Watched the first few episodes on a dare......yeah, I got hooked.

Hello! I just joined the forums. I've been a fan for a while, and enjoy the community - so, I decided to find some like minded folk.

Thinking about getting into the CCG. Any thoughts on the game?

Feel free to message me at anytime!

Side question - will anyone get fussy if I never change my avatar? In all truth, because I'm odd, I think the silhouette is kind of really cool.

• Brohoof 7

hi =)=)=)=)=)=)=) it's nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on the pony forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can enjoy the fun time here in this pony community =)=)=)=)=)=)=) meeting all of the ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and pony friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and having great time =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=))=)=)=) If you have any quesyions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)=)=)=) YAY =)=)=)=)=)=) Have fun *hug =)

• Brohoof 6

sig-3778471.jackie4_zpsg1wkl4e4.png

Never played the CCG, but I heard it can be fun. And how DARE you never change your avvie! The silhouette is mysterious at most! 0 - 0

Kidding. Do yo' thang, hun~

Looking for a place to show your creative side? - https://mlpforums.com/forum/32-pony-artwork/  

Maybe you wanna participate in roleplay? - https://mlpforums.com/forum/21-roleplay-world/

Feel like sharing some sagely advice? - https://mlpforums.com/forum/38-life-advice/  

Wanna engage in some controversy meaningful debate? - https://mlpforums.com/forum/98-debate-pit/

Don't ever feel too cautious about messaging one of us for help. 

We're all friendly, most of us don't bite and we love an open mind.

Hope you have a good time!

• Brohoof 7

Hello and welcome to the forums RogueRuffian! If you have any questions feel free to ask :) I hope you'll make alot of new friends here and have a great time! I'm looking forward to seeing you around!

And lastly... BROHOOF!

sig-3782970.sig-3782125.sig-3778906.sig-

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 4

Hello Rogue Ruffian and welcome to MLP Forums! It's your choice on whether you keep your avatar or not. We won't judge. (:

Got a question? Feel free to message me or another member on here. I hope you have a wonderful time here. :D

• Brohoof 5

Hello RogueRuffian, and welcome to the forums!  :D

We all hope that you have a wonderful time here and that you make lots of friends!  :)

Feel free to PM either me or the other forum members if you require assistance or just want to chat!  :yay:

To answer your question, I won't mind if you just keep the default picture.  I think it looks pretty cool as well  :)

And by CCG you mean these right?

luqOzuK.jpg?1

*Hugs*  :squee:

sig-3787879.163849__safe_fluttershy_vect

• Brohoof 4

post-31081-0-91108300-1420428276_thumb.png

Heya RogueRuffian, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee: And I'm pretty sure nopony will mind you keeping that as your avatar, don't worry; I've even seen an admin or two using it for a while, so it's not a problem. ;)

large.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Hello RogueRuffian! And welcome to the forums!

Watched the first few episodes on a dare......yeah, I got hooked

Heh, kinda what happened to me. But i sort of dared myself :squee:

Anyway, great to meet you and i hope you have a fantastic time here!

1395f1bbafe79ab6eced7b12f53976e4.png

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

sig-3779136.sig-3777320.sig-3777261.sig-
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!   :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!   :muffins:

• Brohoof 2