The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Banned cuz Freeze ray!

02_MyFreezeRay.jpg

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Banned cuz tumblr_lsw74ryuE51r02mqz.gif

Banned cuz unfreeze!!

Banned cuz no thanks! I have to go steal! I mean borrow some money from the bank!

(edited)

Banned cuz okay! I get the freeze ray then!

Edited by Sir Lancelot

(edited)

banned cause we doin this or what?

OH! and I'll get my IF-88 "Iron Pony " assault 12 gauge shotgun.

Edited by Terran Technos

Banned because I'm being a techie again.

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

Banned cuz a bank!

Banks have money!

Do you guys know what the plan is?

Banned because your plan has failed. I already have the money. Here, have some.

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

Banned because I was in the choppa.

(edited)

banned cause i shot down the choppa over a volcano

:with a sword

Edited by Terran Technos

Banned cuz 169175_245174.jpg

banned cause illegal in USA

@/0 banned cause here is a tissue ^_^

Banned cuz why?