The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

banned because I DON'T LIKE HUGS  :eww:

BazzarLarry2.gif

Random Link To My Ask Me Thread!                 The Grid... a digital frontier... 

I tried to picture, clusters of information, as they move through the computer... 

What did they look like? Ships? Motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? 

I kept dreaming of a world, I thought I would never see...  And then...  One day... I got in...

banned for wanting me to get Hugitus

BazzarLarry2.gif

Random Link To My Ask Me Thread!                 The Grid... a digital frontier... 

I tried to picture, clusters of information, as they move through the computer... 

I kept dreaming of a world, I thought I would never see...  And then...  One day... I got in...

banned because i have the immunity!

yeah, beat that boy!

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned because... Pegasus powers, ACTIVATE!

BazzarLarry2.gif

Banned because you did it wrong

*takes pipe*

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned because old barley doesnt work?

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned because ok

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned because *hides empty bottles*

BazzarLarry2.gif

Banned because ninety nine empty bottles of beer on the wall, ninety nine empty bottles of beer! Take one down hit, Blood on the head with it, ninety eight empty bottles of beer on the wall!

RainblowHash.gif

#bringbackmerriwetherwillaims

banned because i do not support violence (outside of rp)

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned because you should be ashamed

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned because rainbowfactory

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned because that is the only place to get your goods

BazzarLarry2.gif