The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Bammed cuz the killer is one of us! :o

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Bammed cuz I have no clue. I just wanted to say that.

Bammed cuz what are you suggesting?

Bammed cuz hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha! Me?! Be the murderer?! Look,Gangsta Dash. I try hard to expose and put away murderers. I'd be a hypocrite if I were to murder.

So. It's not me.

Bammed cuz hahahaha! Doing the Can Can! You crack me up,Dash! :lol: