The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Banned because the Zalgo-thing is not even that creepy (i removed my avatar out of frustration)

• Brohoof 2

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

Banned cause 

3-1C3l.gif

Banned for the great and glamorous Zalgo.

h̵̵̩͚̩̦̹͂̓ͮ͊ͣͤ̍̈͢ͅͅȩ̸̷̜̪̘̯̜̫̠̗̪̩̱͍̈́͊̈͗ͪͪ͊͆̑̅͂̈́ͫͯͬͧ́ͮͥ͢͡ͅͅc̷̴̲͇͙̼̙̻̘̻͙̯̺̼̖̹̳̦̰̜̄̋̒̽ͪ̋̇̄ͤͮ̏ͬ̕͡o̤̱̘͙̫̪̭͑̒ͧ͐̈́̾ͤ͐ͧ̈́̇ͥͪ̈̆̐̓͐́̕͜mͧ̔̄ͭ̂̉̑̀͟҉͇̠̗̜̟̫̹͔e̢̗͖̞͓͔̲̤̳̤͖̟̘̜͎̹̙̋͋̈́̓̅ͤ̋ͣͥ̈́͢͞s̖͍̘̭͚̩̲̻͓̞̬̯̣ͭͬ̈́ͣ̄͐̓͘͜͜͠f̐ͬͣ̐͒ͦͯ̐̉͆̒̚҉̴͖͕̞̠͕͕̫̻́͞ó̴̴̬̯̹̮̦̜͂̄̈́̉͌͌̋́̎͒̓̂ͫ͐̄̎̅̚r̪̤̺̫̭̤̲̘̗̾ͤ̆̊ͥ͋͋͑́͞ẏ̢̠͓̝̹̻̥͉̭̜̤̍ͭ͊̎̊ͩ͗ͧ̍̾ͥ̕͟͝ö̵̷̫͎̺̘̤̼̗̞́͒̔ͩ̑̑ͩ̆͒̾͂̾ͤͬ̂̋ͩ͝u̷͓̪̰͇͈̮̘̠͓̳̖͕̫̞̻̼͖̫ͪͮ̆̔̍ͧ͂̇͂̃ͣ̅̎̐ͥ̽͠rͦ̑ͯͤͥͨ̀ͭ̀͝͏̻̩̗̻̼̙͟i̭̩̳͔̲̯͍̟̓̃̈́̅̂̓́̌̑͌̓́n̸̮̼̫̹̲̆̂̄ͦͥ̇ͤ̏͆́̒̾͞y̡͉͎̦͎̥̭͚̳̣̪̪̋̀̋̓̆̆ͫͣͪ̈́̿̓̑̐ͯ̿͞ͅo̢̠͇͍͖̹͕͕̬̳̣͍̊̅͆̎̍̆̉̔ͨ͗̓ͮ́̚u̸̼̠͉̞̼̳̤̩͛ͧ̏͒ͣ̋͌̒̿̉̐ͧ̚͝ṟ̸̷̵͕̯̮̻͎̹̙͔̪̀̈ͨ̔̂̓͢͜s̥̣̯͙̲͓̘̘̙̫͉̭͌̈̾̓̊ͪ̉̓͑̈́͗ͤ̕̕͟͡l̴̶̵̮̱̩̤̩̲̮̼̟͕̹̯̹̝͓̤̱̜̆̐̌̓̏̀̊̒̉̄ͩͨͪe̢̠̹̪̳̫̟̮̘̫̯̪̤̭͉̲̬͔̱͇͂͋̋̇̾̒̽̃̅ͥ̓̏͂̃̍̏̌͠ê̝̙̺̖̓ͥ̉ͯͬͮ́̚ͅp̸̞̯̹̩̦̳̝̹̥̠ͮ̑̇̂͐͟w̴̡̡͈̥̰͓̹̮̟͓̫̟̺͓͔̻̮͖̳̮͔̔̈ͤ̃ͯͥ͋ͪͥͫ̈͒͗̈́ͦ̚͟āͬ̂̓̍ͯ̋ͤ̋͑͊͜͠͏͎̹͎̭̲̬̘͔͞t̷̤͈͕͖̞͙̫̝͍̞̮̤̳̹̤̻͍́̉̇ͤ̈ͬ̍́̎̇̒ͧ́ͮ́̀̕͞͠c̵̠̼̰̗̥̖͉̰͖̲͔̻̐̉̇̿͊ͭ̓͌ͮ̊ͯ̿̌͊̍̿̃̄͒͘͠ͅͅh̝̮̭͚̭͇̮̳͈̩̝͍͎̼ͥͭ́̈̂̊͌̓̾̒̂͌͊̒͜o̴̩͔̖̲̯͍̲̲͔̤͚ͯ͐̍ͯ̎ͯͥ̊̕͡u̸͔̻̞̗̪͎̰͑̂ͦ̇̓̌̎ͭ̌̃ͯ̔́͞t̷̛͉̖̩͈̩͂ͦ̃̈́̆̈̔͆k̢̯͚̖̹̜̳̠̞͚̥̳̰̤ͬ͛̏ͭͬ̈́̋ͩ̇̈̓̏̑̅̃̎͘ͅi̓̎̃̔̃̿̄͋҉̵̳̙̯̫͎̬̳̗̥͔̩̻͎̻͞ͅḑ̸͖̱̘̣̻͇̳͕̝̱̆ͩ̄̈́̈͐ͣͬd̡͕͕̲̳̻̪͔ͮͯ̔̀ͨ́̚͜͠ͅi̍̂ͤ͗̚҉̺̳̟̣̭͓͈͇͇̣̬͠ͅͅͅę̷̷͓͍̻̮̻͉̼̤͚̟͙̞ͨ͗ͬ̑́ṡ̡̽̌͗͜͏͈̲̟̞͇͍̦̟͓͎̟̳͍͚͍̫̦͍͘

Zalgo doesn't scare me. He's cute.

• Brohoof 2

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Banned cause please don't drag MLP into Team Fortress 2. TF2 is leagues beyond MLP.

Pyro alone, solos the MLP verse.

Banned cause the Kazotsky Kick might be the greatest thing to ever exist in TF2.

I legitimately want to learn how to do it.

Edited by CluelessMagnus
  • Brohoof 1

Banned cause all this talk makes me want to play TF2. Ciao.

memed for being staff

Don't let your memes be dreams!

Bans your ban on my banning spree with a ban to your ban with a mighty raging ban.

Ban ban ban ban ban.

Ban.

Bans you from the ban button ;)

• Brohoof 2

656901678_ezgif.com-gif-maker2.gif.0dfb97ebeedd897b8c8973de0d538e17.gif

Don't let your memes be dreams!

Bans you from the ban button ;)

/breaks into your office and steals it back

Banned for thinking you can stop me!!!

Nevaaarrrr!!!

• Brohoof 1

427858122_Achievement-Grow.png.712d889e85c17113ee65b1efb467666a.png

memed because i ninja'd you but it didn't matter because you can't tell from your post

*snrk*

Banned for not enough Shia LaBeouf

• Brohoof 1

656901678_ezgif.com-gif-maker2.gif.0dfb97ebeedd897b8c8973de0d538e17.gif