The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Banned cuz

you_like_ponies__don_t_you_squidward__by

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Banned because everyone worth knowing like ponies.

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

Banned cuz Slade was some dude named Deathstroke the Terminator!

Banned because Slade, hey? I like Slade.

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

Banned cuz i was talking about this Slade!!

185px-SladeTTanimated2003.jpg

Banned because STOP RIGHT THERE, YOU HAVE COMMITTED CRIMES AGAINST SKYRIM AND HER PEOPLE, WHAT SAY YOU IN YOUR DEFENSE?

Banned because I say this:

Teleport. "pop"

Banned cuz

soon-sweetie-belle.jpg

Banned because that filly is next on the menu.

Banned cuz 

Tumblr_lp5l16lJOe1qcdvsho1_500.jpg

Banned for eating chocolate, when you should be giving it to me.

Banned cuz jokes on you! I like that song!!

Banned because guess what?

So do I!

Edit: damn those ninjas!

Edited by Questioner

Banned cuz Muffin doesn't hate you! He has a crush on you and he is afraid to talk to you!!

:o  :o

Banned for spilling secrets! You Pinkie Promised!