Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New to the fandom

Alto

(edited)

Heya im Alto from the Philippines just became a fan month ago. I was first skeptical about watching mlp but i found out i really enjoy it xD

ummm about me i enjoy reading novels especially fantasy series and i also like playing video games xD

Edited by Alto
  • Brohoof 13

Hello and welcome to the forums @Alto! It's great to have you here! :squee: I hope you enjoy and making lots of friends here. :fluttershy: If you need anything, feel free to PM any member here if you'd like. :kindness:

• Brohoof 7

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends :squee: 

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the forum. I love meeting fellow gamers!

:) so glad you are here. I love meeting new friends! Remember you can PM me or anypony here if you have a question or just feel like chatting. Everypony has been awesome!  :)   :)   :) 

Hope to see you around the forums

~Cheers~ 

Here is a Welcome song just For you! 

• Brohoof 6

Hello =)=)=)=) my friend =)=)=)=)=) and welcome here on the happy pony forum of MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have great and fun times here with the ponies and happy pony friends =)=)=)=)=)=) meeting many happy people =)=)=)=)=)=)=) and enjoying the fun great times in this happy pony community of people =)=)=)=)=) =)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)==)=))=

Have fun YAY =)=)=)

• Brohoof 5

post-31081-0-91108300-1420428276_thumb.png

Hiya Alto, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

What games do you like playing, out of curiosity? :fluttershy:

402448__safe_solo_fluttershy_solo+female

• Brohoof 4

senpai noticed me! yay ~i enjoy playing rpgs like skyrim and dark souls and ohh im also a big fan of league of legends :derp:

• Brohoof 4

DID SOMEONE SAY DARK SOULS?!  :o

1396717160150.png

Hi Alto, and welcome to the forums!  :yay:

We all hope that you have an awesome time here and that you make loads of friends!  :squee:

Also feel free to PM either me or the other forum members if you require assistance or just want to chat!  ;)

*Hugs*  :blush:

fluttershy_hugging_fluttershy_for_mrslee

• Brohoof 4

DID SOMEONE SAY DARK SOULS?!  :o

sig-3818737.1396717160150.png

Hi Alto, and welcome to the forums!  :yay:

We all hope that you have an awesome time here and that you make loads of friends!  :squee:

Also feel free to PM either me or the other forum members if you require assistance or just want to chat!  ;)

*Hugs*  :blush:

sig-3818737.fluttershy_hugging_fluttersh

If only I could be so grossly incandescent.

full.png

Welcome to the forums Alto! :yay:

It's good to meet you! I hope you have a great time here! :D

sig-3819164.1395f1bbafe79ab6eced7b12f539

brohoof_me__fluttershy_edition_by_sundowyes i bet i will xD  ~ brohoof

• Brohoof 3