Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Slice of Life (anthro) rp

rainbowdashlover19

(For the host club, I plan on these following males to be in it: John, Blitz, Draco O'Malley, Jossaem and Seth. You all can decide what their "role" in the host club will be [if you don't know what type of personality they'd portray in the host club, here are some examples])

"Alright students. Time to take your test. Now, no cheating." Mrs. Lockhart, a busty golden retriever anthro with a body to die for, passed out the last of the tests before returning to her seat. She was the mathmatics teacher for seniors at Hiroshia Academy - an academy specifically for anthro beings. She sat down at her desk and smiled. "Let the testing begin."

Lucy sighed, looking down at her paper. -This is such bullcrap... She knows none of us probably studied for this crap...- she thought to herself as she picked up her pencil. Lucy wasn't a dunce by no means; in fact, she was probably one of the smartest kids in class. She just hated school.

Kiki smiled, picking up her pencil. -I studied all night for this test! I'm sure to ace it!- She grinned, beginning her test. Kiki was quite the opposite of Lucy; being only 16, she was the youngest senior in the class. Everyone else was 17-19. She was able to skip a grade due to her high level of intelligence.

(OOC thread here: https://mlpforums.com/topic/129568-slice-of-life-anthro/ )

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryu sighed as he looked over the test. He had studied the night before and it still didn't make sense to him. "Figures this would happen during one of the most important grades." The dragon thought as he began the test. He had frequent lapses in his memory, but it wasn't like the information was lost. No. No. No. It was just that Ru couldn't really find the information at the right time.

Amber smirked as she began the test. She hadn't studied, but she did get the curriculum that was being taught. "I wonder if any of my old friends are here." She thought to herself. The fox had looked around the room earlier, but couldn't see anyone that she knew.

Blitz sighed as he looked over the test. To him, the movement of his hand to write what was needed came naturally. He had studied for this last night, but only what he didn't know. The dragon then took a silent glance around the room and noticed a few interesting looking characters "Hmmm... this could prove to be a good year." He thought to himself.

Dawn shifted in her seat a bit to distract herself as she took the test. She was a bit energetic, but figured that she could tone it down a bit for the moment.

Draco was currently writing down answers for his test. He smirked slightly as he finished his test. Now it was time to think of some new lyrics. He pulled out his notepad and began to write down a few lyrics that popped into his head. He was a fox a red one. He caught the sight of a few ladies here. A dragon, a fox, and 2 wolves. Now isn't that lovely of course he rolled his shoulders slightly. He began to hum a song to himself.

Mrs. Lockhart began doing some paperwork, scanning the room so often to make sure no one was cheating.

Lucy groaned, having trouble with the problems. -Come on, Lucy! You aren't an idiot! You can do this!- she thought, working out the problem she was stuck on. She smiled, writting down her answer.

Kiki quickly finished her test. She got up, straightening out her skirt. She picked up her test and walked up to Mrs. Lockhart's desk, setting it down.

Mrs. Lockhart blinked, looking up at her. "First one to turn in, as usual, hm?" she asked with a smile. She took the test.

Lucy groaned, rolling her eyes. -Stupid fox... Thinking she's so special...-

Kiki smiled, walking back to her desk, her tail swishing with her hips as she walked.

(edited)

Blitz was next to finish his test and set it on the teacher's desk before heading back to his seat. He moved without making a sound and his spikes reflected the sunlight coming in via window, making them seemingly glow. The dragon then sat in his desk and began to read.

Dawn stood and turned her test. She knew she did well and gently swayed her tail back and forth as she walked to her seat, not really paying attention and just happy that she could relax for a bit.

Edited by Drago Ryder

(edited)

@Drago Ryder ,

@rainbowdashlover19

Draco turned his test in. "Well hope I got those answers right," Draco muttered to himself after he turned his paper in. Now what was he going to sing today? Hmm The best is yet to come? Nope he sang that yesterday. He looked to the lay wolf with a wink as he past her and the dragoness. He grinned slightly formed on his muzzle as his tail swayed slightly. "When I'm back on top," Draco sang out quietly as he wrote down the line as he sat into his chair. He was sure he would be in trouble for singing in class...again.

Edited by dragon4111

It didn't take long for Amber to finish her test and she smiled as she turned it in and headed back to her seat. She noticed another wolf and was slightly interested. The girl then made a mental note to talk to her after class.

Ryu was probably one of the last to turn in his test. He thought he had gotten most of the answers, but he wasn't entirely sure of that. "Well, that was stressful." He muttered to himself as he sat down. 

Jasen smirked and finished his test as he walked past Lucy he dropped a paper on her desk with his tail his large broad build made it impossible to see by miss lockheart

Seth finished slyly coping John although he didn't need it he was a genius

John finished his test and waited a second bridge Turing his in he knew what Seth was doing and he knew Seth wouldn't get caught they had worked this out last year and had perfected it as John walked up Seth leaned over to johns desk and nabbed the scrap paper John had written the answers in it and Seth quickly finished and walked up dropping the paper on a random persons desk (npc)

Jasen smirked and finished his test as he walked past Lucy he dropped a paper on her desk with his tail his large broad build made it impossible to see by miss lockheart

Seth finished slyly coping John although he didn't need it he was a genius

John finished his test and waited a second bridge Turing his in he knew what Seth was doing and he knew Seth wouldn't get caught they had worked this out last year and had perfected it as John walked up Seth leaned over to johns desk and nabbed the scrap paper John had written the answers in it and Seth quickly finished and walked up dropping the paper on a random persons desk (npc)

Lucy blinked, looking up. -What did he just...?- She unfolded the piece of paper under her desk. The answers! She was going to have to make a trip to their club today to thank him. She quickly jotted down the answers and turned in her test.

Kiki was drawing quietly on a piece of scrap paper. She was off in her own little world.

Mes. Lockhart smiled, loooking up. "Is everyone finished now?"

Jason nodded seeing Lucy get done he smirked-good she got it- Jasen thought as he flicked his tail sitting up on his desk

Seth looked over at Jasen pullin his white messy fur out if his eyes then he looked up

John say at his desk fiddling with his collar

((Are all mine in the club?))

(All of them. I forgot to put Jasen down)

Lucy sighed in relief, sitting down. "I hope I got those right..." She laughed on the inside. -Thanks to Jasen, I was able to get that hellacious test done...-

Kiki blinked, looking up. She looked around the room. "I think everyone is done, ma'am."

Mrs. Lockhart smiled, standing up. "I will grade these tonight. Now, for your homework." She began writing on the board.

Jasen sighed he'd just pass off the homework to John or Seth once school was out

Seth rolled his eyes -if it wasn't for the teacher being such a cutie I'd skip this class-Seth thought quickly glancing over her body before leaning hai head back

John sat there ready for the homework

Blitz got the homework and worked on it as he waited for the class to end. The dragon didn't really have much else to do and figured that it would free up more time for him tonight.

Dawn basically did the same thing that Blitz had. She worked on the homework so as to not have to do it later. "Seems worth it to do it now than later." She thought.

Amber got the homework down and quickly finished it, before writing in a small journal. It was more or less of a diary to her, even though she wrote more than what had simply happened during the day.

Ryu looked at a few of the male wolves he had noticed cheating on the test and thought for a second, before turning his attention to his homework. He wouldn't be able to finish it all during class, but he would probably be able to do it after school.

Draco sighed as he grabbed his homework and looked through it. His brain was slightly fried from that blasted test. But the club will help him unwind. He smirked inwardly as he new what he was going to sing for the club today. He grinned slightly as he looked at the ladies. "Hmm yes today will be a good day I think," Draco muttered to himself.

Mrs. Lockhart smiled. "Do these problems and turn them in at the beginning of class." The bell rang. "Have a good afternoon, class."

Lucy sighed. "Thank god..." She put her homework and books back in her bookbag and stood up, straightening her skirt. She was pretty "blessed" in the chest area, although her hips weren't as curvy. Either way, she was pretty well-developed for still being a high school student.

Kiki smiled, carefully putting her stuff back in her bookbag. She stood up, flicking her tail fluffy again. She hopped over to Lucy. "Heyyyyy, come to the host club with me today! I want to show you how much fun it can be!" She smiled brightly. She was curvy and well-built. She was kind of a bubblehead, though. When she got mad, however, she was quite the opposite. You can tell she grew up in a rough neighborhood once you got her mad.

(edited)

Blitz smirked as he packed what wasn't already in his bookbag and exited the room. He couldn't help but stare at the dragoness as she walked away, but quickly shook his head. "Definitely out of my league." He muttered to himself, blushing a bit as he headed to the host club. It was a place for him to relax and he didn't really mind the other members. It didn't take him long to arrive at the room and sat on one of the couches, feeling his back spikes digging into the fabric. "Great. That's coming out of my paycheck." Blitz then shrugged and pulled out a few pieces of scratch paper, before doing a bit of drawing.

Dawn walked out of the room and overheard two other students talking and she figured that she might as well try to make a few friends. "What would that be?" She asked, coming up behind Kiki. "I'm new here so I don't know much about the school." To be honest, she wasn't really that well defined, but that could just be due to genetics. She still looked good, though.

Edited by Drago Ryder

Draco pulled out his fedora placing it onto his head as he looked at the dragonness. "Hello ma'am," Draco said with a grin on his muzzle. He looked into the dragonness' green eyes with his silver eyes and said "You have quite the lovely eyes," Draco said slightly. "Green eyes," Draco said as he chuckled to himself. "How rude of me I'm Draco O'Malley," he said as he held out his hand to shake hers. "May I know the lovely lady's name?"

Amber noticed three other girls and a wolf as she walked out and smiled slightly. "Hi, I'm Amber. Who are you?" She asked, looking at Dawn, Kiki, and Lucy. She was a bit more developed than Dawn and didn't really ask Draco his name, seeing as how she had heard him. She was definitely energetic, like a young pup.

Jasen stood his bag already packed "Draco it's time to go we already have clients heading for the club" Jasen said smoothly

Seth stood and grabbed his bag motion for John to follow his

John followed his tail down he walked to the club fiddling with his collar

Jasen stood his bag already packed "Draco it's time to go we already have clients heading for the club" Jasen said smoothly

Seth stood and grabbed his bag motion for John to follow his

John followed his tail down he walked to the club fiddling with his collar

"Must you ruin my fun?" Draco asked as he put his bag over his shoulder. "Anyhow I need to go get dressed," Draco said simply with a grin on his face. "I just got it too," Draco said with a grin on his face as he walked after his friend. "And today I think they will love the show I'm going to put on," Draco said as he walked towards the dressing room. Afew minutes later Draco came out in a nice suit and fedora but without the scarf and gloves that came with it.. He looked himself over and asked "Well what do you guys think?"

(edited)

Dawn was a bit surprised by Amber and she glanced at the wolf. "My name is Dawn." She said, a bit shyly. The wolf wasn't used to meeting new people so suddenly and Draco seemed a bit strange as well. She then turned her attention back to the fox and dragoness. "So, what do you think that was all about?"

"Better than normal." Blitz said as he looked at the drawing. It was a picture of a serene cove with a lake at the center, and the dragoness he had seen earlier was floating on the water. He felt strange though, not being able to get the dragoness off his mind. "Great. I'll never hear the end of it if the others find out." The dragon then crumpled up the paper into a ball, but not to the point where it couldn't be salvaged, and threw it at the wall behind the couch.

(So yeah. Blitz is the loner,artist, deep hearted thinker, and loyal type all mixed into one who apparently has a crush on Lucy. Don't ya just love hormones.)

Edited by Drago Ryder

(edited)

Ryu had entered the club he had seen the other dragon gone into and noticed that he was sitting on a couch facing away from the door. Unfortunately for Blitz, he had also heard the last bit of his conversation to himself. "Umm, find out about what exactly?" He asked. Ryu then noticed the balled up piece of paper, but figured it was nothing.

Amber smiled and nodded. "Nice to meet you, Dawn." She said, calming down a bit. The wolf the watched as Draco left and shrugged.

Edited by Dire Miralis

Jasen John and Seth walked in at the same time and Seth seen the paper and instructed John to grab John of course obeyed and grabbed handing it to Seth who then opened it and looking over the drawing handing it to Jasen

Jasen looked it "not bad but you need to focus on our clients not little crushes" Jasen said